Just shaved my penis and posted some new pics.

B_Mister Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone,

I just got done shaving myself. I usually keep my balls shaved to keep things nice and tidy. Sometimes i do just feel like shaving it all off. I just love the way my balls feel slapping against.... basically anything! By balls are also a lot more sensative and soft when they are shaved, its really nice. I have to say my favorite thing is when a girl puts both of them in her mouth and lightly pulls on my scrotum.

Anyway here are some pictures i took, there are more available in my gallery:smile:

Attachments

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Very tasty, although I prefer my balls shaved I like pubes trimmed right back rather than shaved completley. That said I wish my ball sack hung low like that.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey everyone,

I just got done shaving myself. I usually keep my balls shaved to keep things nice and tidy. Sometimes i do just feel like shaving it all off. I just love the way my balls feel slapping against.... basically anything! By balls are also a lot more sensative and soft when they are shaved, its really nice. I have to say my favorite thing is when a girl puts both of them in her mouth and lightly pulls on my scrotum.

Anyway here are some pictures i took, there are more available in my gallery:smile:
its beautiful, yummmmmmm

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does look nice. I love the way your flacid hangs, very sexy. One of my favorite things is licking shaved balls and rimming shaved ass holes, I could stay down there for hours.

B_Mister Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I basically just start with a buzzer and get it as close as i can, that way when i use a razor im shaving the hair, not just pulling it out. Then i just shave with a razor and shaving cream in the shower. The key is not to do upstrokes, i used to go up and down, i would get a super close shave and it was super soft. It felt really good for the first day or two, but then my skin would get really irritated which was not fun. So just do down strokes and dont go against the grain and you wont get any irritation.

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone :) I had no idea my balls would be such a hit. So i take it lower hanging balls are a favorite around here?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with curiousgurl on this one!

Licking and sucking shaved balls is a favorite pastime of mine.
Also I'm a bit picky, I will not eat a hairy anus.:redface: Shave that
sucker smooth and you may not be able to tear me away. :tongue:
njqt466

Does look nice. I love the way your flacid hangs, very sexy. One of my favorite things is licking shaved balls and rimming shaved ass holes, I could stay down there for hours.

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
Keep yourselves tidy down below, the sergeant used to say.
It's best to get a buddy to shave for yoy.

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone :) I had no idea my balls would be such a hit. So i take it lower hanging balls are a favorite around here?

Love 'em. Just wish you were a little less than 100% straight -- oh well. ;) I've always been a fan of your balls, even though it probably doesnt mean much coming from a guy...

(BTW, are they still growing? I know it was a concern of yours earlier)