Just shaved my penis and posted some new pics.

nickisgr8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i to have just shave down there and i must admit i love it. it looks so clean and tidy and it maeks me hornier for some reason. i also find that the girls i have been with over the past week love it aswell

hexer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been shaving since 98 when I was in HS. Got it down to an art.
I couldn't see anyone ever complaining if they are face down in the war zone.
I prefer to be smooth like Lex Luther.

tina425

Just Browsing
Media
Not sure if I am butting in on some guy chat here but since I ma here I will add my tuppence worth. Guys shaving ? I think it is weird. It is common enough for women to shave but men I am not sure. My fella has never done it and I must say I actually enjoy feeling his hairs against me - I am shaved by the way and it really makes the whole thing feeling even better. Anyhow I will still love it even if he did shave so guy I guess it is really not that important whether you shave or not.

george

Sexy Member
Media
Beautiful balls and cock. Nice size and look to the whole package.
Anyone ever try waxing? Lasts longer and the pain only a brief moment.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone,

I just got done shaving myself. I usually keep my balls shaved to keep things nice and tidy. Sometimes i do just feel like shaving it all off. I just love the way my balls feel slapping against.... basically anything! By balls are also a lot more sensative and soft when they are shaved, its really nice. I have to say my favorite thing is when a girl puts both of them in her mouth and lightly pulls on my scrotum.

Anyway here are some pictures i took, there are more available in my gallery:smile:

Looks good on you. I just got done shaving my balls and the shaft of my cock; I personally like to keep my pubes.

those pics are completly awsome nothing like being clean shaven

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After years of shaving I decided several weeks ago to see what it would look like natural. So far I am happy with the results, but if the pube hair gets too long I will trim it back.