Just so We ALL KNOW THE TRUTH!

puremscle

Just Browsing
Media
Masturbate for 45-60 minute.
Jelq and pump if you wish too i dont do it tough.
Jelq should help you and i dont recommend pumping as you can hurt yourself.
Hot shower : 5-15 minutes Soak your penis in hot water.
Strech your penis.
For more info on streches pm me.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, pe works. But.... It isn't easy, it takes a lot of time. You must do your research (there are some good web-sites devoted to pe) then you have to be prepared to give an hour or so each day to a variety of methods. You have to find a balance between going too hard at it and sustaining an injury, and going hard enough at it for long enough to make permanent gains. Initial gains are always the most exciting, but they are not usually permanent. ie. if you stop pe. you will shrink back down to your original size. Do it right, over enough months/years, and you will make gains. I tried pe a few times when I was younger, but my lifestyle didn't allow me the time to do it properly and I did not make significant gains. Since becoming semi retired (and especially since finding a lot of good info on the 'net) I decided to try again and I gained 1/2" erect length in about 9 months, which is a very good result. Please don't e-mail me for details of my pe routine, as you have to develop a routine that works for you. Like I say, do your research carefully.

Diguelo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I have been pumping now pretty much consistently fro 4 years. When I stared I was around the 4.5 to 5" bracket. Ive now got past 7.5" and a nice 2" plus diameter. I dont measure mine as it comes out of the pump though, I wait till my 2 weeks respite between sessions is over then measure it prior to restarting. Not only has it given me a permanent growth, but the side effects of confidence and pride in myself have helped immensely.

I personally would recommend pumping to anyone, though as I have mentioned in a previous post dont expect results overnight.

puremscle

Just Browsing
Media
i ve never pumped, but seriously if you dont know routines about pumping or are planning to pump, research and go slow because you can damage your penis which is a nightmare...

sir_arthur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, it works. Be prepared to sacrifice a lot of your time, and perhaps irreversably damage your penis.

I hang (with a 'vacuum' style hanger while sitting at my desk, purchased through one of the P.E forums) for length. Low weights for long periods of time.

Give it three years of dedicated ROUTINE and you'll have a bigger dick.

sir_arthur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, and for girth - the most successful method is 'clamping' at the base.
Work on length first, then girth - by all accounts if you get thick by engorgement first, you'll have a difficult time trying to convince your penis to stretch.

Again, check it out on one of the forums.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
So have you hurt yourself from Pumping?
I used to do pumping at the beginning of my PE and gained 1" in length plus 1/2" in girth, I usually had those red dots which occur in a partial vacuum and sometimes a vein leak which creates a bigger brown spot, they all disappeared after a few days.
I wasn't using a sophisticated pump which you can use safely if you maintain a lower pressure.

For me:

Kegelling (erect) alone gained about 1/2" in several years.

Pumping as mentioned made me grow 1" in over 1 year

Manual stretching + extender wearing, I grew 1.25" in 1.5 years approx.

Haven't done much jelqing because length gains are easier with a thinner penis, when I am close to my goal, I will do it and maybe try clamping to grow an extra inch in girth.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Well I have been pumping now pretty much consistently fro 4 years. When I stared I was around the 4.5 to 5" bracket. Ive now got past 7.5" and a nice 2" plus diameter. I dont measure mine as it comes out of the pump though, I wait till my 2 weeks respite between sessions is over then measure it prior to restarting. Not only has it given me a permanent growth, but the side effects of confidence and pride in myself have helped immensely.

I personally would recommend pumping to anyone, though as I have mentioned in a previous post dont expect results overnight.

my point precisely.many try pumping but give up after a short period of time saying they havent gotten results.patience is of the utmost importance.like bodybuilding,you get out of it exactly what you put into it.i also reccomend the penis stretching exercises.it works very well.....given time.guys have gotta understand,theyre not gonna become john holmes overnight.

BareAss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anything Work?
I would like to add a solid Inch so I can hit 9"

since everyone is really good at poo-pooing everything people ask about.

chime in with what works!

DJG
Yes there is. Pumping Works. (hold the hate mail!) It works the same as lifting weights, or body building. "You stop, it stops"
.. my answer does NOT pertain to the pumping seen on Newart.com, or in Pump Mag. ... It does pertain to pumping in a tube that will maintain the shaft at the same size it is, not liquid engorged. If your cock is 1.5" Dia. You want a Tube that is as close to that as possible. The tube must NOT be a cheap one, it cannot flex, or colapse. The tube must be several inches longer than what you are trying to achive, and it requires a VERY GOOD Pump, Pref. Electric.
... A good lube, for the inside of the tube, and an obsobable Flesh relaxer like,, Like hell there is only one.. CoCoaButter. For the shaft. Enough patience to work for a predetermined period of time 3 to 4 nights a week.
... It doesn't take a great deal of work, it only takes the patience to sit back with out experimenting with how much Vac. you can take. It is NOT the how long you can stay in a tube. It is Reps. just like lifting weight, or Body building. BTW, in this case, if there is pain, there is NO gain.

BareAss

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Yes there is. Pumping Works. (hold the hate mail!) It works the same as lifting weights, or body building. "You stop, it stops"
.. my answer does NOT pertain to the pumping seen on Newart.com, or in Pump Mag. ... It does pertain to pumping in a tube that will maintain the shaft at the same size it is, not liquid engorged. If your cock is 1.5" Dia. You want a Tube that is as close to that as possible. The tube must NOT be a cheap one, it cannot flex, or colapse. The tube must be several inches longer than what you are trying to achive, and it requires a VERY GOOD Pump, Pref. Electric.
... A good lube, for the inside of the tube, and an obsobable Flesh relaxer like,, Like hell there is only one.. CoCoaButter. For the shaft. Enough patience to work for a predetermined period of time 3 to 4 nights a week.
... It doesn't take a great deal of work, it only takes the patience to sit back with out experimenting with how much Vac. you can take. It is NOT the how long you can stay in a tube. It is Reps. just like lifting weight, or Body building. BTW, in this case, if there is pain, there is NO gain.

BareAss
precisely!take your time and dont over do it.everyone is different.some get gains quickly,while others achieve small gains over a period of time.as ive said before,do manual stretching along with pumping.remember patience is of the utmost importance.:cool:

ITLIKESFIRECROTCH

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, and for girth - the most successful method is 'clamping' at the base.
Work on length first, then girth - by all accounts if you get thick by engorgement first, you'll have a difficult time trying to convince your penis to stretch.

Again, check it out on one of the forums.
How do you clamp? Where do you get them?