Just some stuff that bugs me.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why is it that 'Kitty' leads people into thinking I'm a female here? -.-

After removing the nudes from my gallery, I started getting treated worse (months ago).

Why is it that tall guys are instantly expected to be the doms in role-based gay relationships?

How come syrup and other sugary liquids burn my throat?

Why is it that, in online RPGs, the amount of work and effort it takes to be good enough in the game to have fun almost ALWAYS equates to the amount of work we're obliged to do in Real Life? Games are absolute shit when you have to work so much in order to have 'fun'.

Why is it that 70°F makes me sweat and wears me out?

Where did SpoiledPrincess go? :( The place isn't the same without her.

I've always feel distanced from my white friends these days, and I've only ever had white friends all my life. Only after entering High School did I start feeling this way and it's been this way since. The 'hanging out' stopped and all that jazz.

Pseudo-intellectuals with their pitiful attempts at wit, cynicism, cryptic-like messages, and sarcasm.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Um, how do you not have "white" friends and you live in Pennsylvania? You must have done something terrible, like use the phrase "That's only for us to say..."

Nevertheless, I'll be your white friend. I wear Hollister, listen to Vampire Weekend and think Stephen Colbert is "edgy." How much more white could I get?

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate to break it to you dude, but 'kitty' is kind of effeminate (see our beloved ChockoKittie for example). Still, you'd have to be a real dumbass to read a username, not look two inches lower to see the gender designated as 'male' and then still assume you're a chick.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Um, how do you not have "white" friends and you live in Pennsylvania? You must have done something terrible, like use the phrase "That's only for us to say..."

Nevertheless, I'll be your white friend. I wear Hollister, listen to Vampire Weekend and think Stephen Colbert is "edgy." How much more white could I get?
I didn't say I don't have white friends, I said I'm distant from them at this point. And no, I'm the silent kid in real life (hence why I'm so loud on forums). I've always been deemed as the 'whitest black guy' by all of my friends and family regardless of race. Honestly, I think we're at a tie aside from the fashion sense. :p Though, you'd love my brother since he works for that brand.

Edit: Also "I've only ever had white friends all my life". To quote myself. :p

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't say I don't have white friends, I said I'm distant from them at this point. And no, I'm the silent kid in real life (hence why I'm so loud on forums). I've always been deemed as the 'whitest black guy' by all of my friends and family regardless of race. Honestly, I think we're at a tie aside from the fashion sense. :p Though, you'd love my brother since he works for that brand.

Edit: Also "I've only ever had white friends all my life". To quote myself. :p

Cool! I'm glad there's actually someone out there that shares some of my same likes...in male form.

Almost like you, pretty much all of my life I've only had girl friends (notice the space between the two words) and though I have a few gay guy friends, none of them share my same interests.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Looks like Hazelle, walks like Hazelle, barks like Hazelle ... is it HazelleDog?

My, what lovely big eyes you have, Rubi...
(...tendons creak as claws emerge...)

Curly, straight! Curly, straight!

Apparently she didn't find it as amusing as Homer and I. :frown1:

:rofl:

The Mrs. can't stand that show...but I married her nonetheless. :sigh: L'amour est aveugle, non?