Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And it was wonderful! :smlove2:

Now, I am not going to kiss and tell all
the details but it was so lovely, so magical, so romantic, so absofuckinglutely fantastic, I just felt compelled to share my happy-floaty feelings with everyone!

He was sweet and funny and smart and charming and spoiled me like a princess. He was all he seemed to be and more. I hope I gave him as much joy with my hands, lips and every other part as he gave me.

Thank you darling! You know who you are!

We'll always have Paris... :wink:

kiss, kiss!

Anyone else ever have a wonderful experience with a fellow LPSG member?

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey i wanna hear more

I'm too much of a lady to go into details. I can say that he managed to keep the car on the road despite my wandering hands.

I said it was fine to mention my name:rolleyes:

Oh Lemon! I was trying to keep your name out of it. Once all the other ladies know how far you will go to show a girl the time of her life, they will all want you! If they knew about the unlimited lingerie shopping, the five star hotel, the fine dining, the fabulous sex.... I don't want to share!

Slut! lol.

Nah. Just a woman who likes new experiences and a whole lot of sex!

Thanks to all the rest of you who made nice comments! I went into this expecting it to be a once in a lifetime experience and it was. I will have the memories to cherish for a long, long time. Should we join paths again for another adventure, I will let you know!

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We perverts want all the sexy details :)

Lemon said I could mention his name but he did not say anything about the details! :tongue:

I cannot divulge specifics on the suction created, the parts engorged, the volume let go, etc without my lover's okay.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I'm too much of a lady to go into details. I can say that he managed to keep the car on the road despite my wandering hands.

Oh Lemon! I was trying to keep your name out of it. Once all the other ladies know how far you will go to show a girl the time of her life, they will all want you! If they knew about the unlimited lingerie shopping, the five star hotel, the fine dining, the fabulous sex.... I don't want to share!

Its amazing how far a student loan will go.....You realise i cant eat for aqbout 3 months now...

Nah. Just a woman who likes new experiences and a whole lot of sex!

Thanks to all the rest of you who made nice comments! I went into this expecting it to be a once in a lifetime experience and it was. I will have the memories to cherish for a long, long time. Should we join paths again for another adventure, I will let you know!
:rolleyes: