Just started pe 1 onth ago

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by uncuteuro8, Nov 24, 2008.

1. uncuteuro8

uncuteuro8 Member

Albums:
    Just wanted to thank everyone for theyr input on here. Just dicovered this board a month ago and it gives you very good insight in how to enlarge your penis. I am about 7x5.5uncut and would like to grow to about 8x6.5 or so. I give myself a year and see where i am going to be at that point. Not much gain yet and didnt expect that after such a short time. Whats very different to before i started is my erections. They have gotten very strong and a bit fuller as well. Morningwood sometimes takes 45 min to go down. I haven t had that since i was 30. I warm up 10 min, do 30 min of jelqing and then 3x 10min of clamping. I d like to put on some girth. I know i got to be careful with clamping and i am. I did pumping for a long time so i know what the signs are to stop. Just wondering how fast other guys on here grew theyr dick and how much. If you have any advice for me please feel free to post them.Thanks again guys for the input and i am glad i have this place to get info.Max

Attached Files:

2. Garth33

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    dude - why not just accept what you have and be happy with it? It's not bad...not bad at all!:smile:

3. uncuteuro8

uncuteuro8 Member

Albums:
    hey man , i am not only doing it to get bigger but getting a more fit penis. Its well worth it.As i stated my erections have become much stronger and harder.Max

Draft saved Draft deleted