just started pumping, couple of questions

hoytnation

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just got my new pump in the mail and I have a few questions. I've used it twice and while the area just below my head (im cut) expands I can't seem to get the actual shaft to expand much if any. What am I doing wrong? How can i get it to expand at a slow even pace? I've even noticed that the left side of the area just below my head gets bigger than the right side. I'm pumping at about 4-5 mm Hg.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
check out Tigerpumping.com! The tube you bought might be too large for your cock? You should start packing the tube at the bottom, and the higher you pack, the thicker your will be. You should start out pumping 2-3 hg, taking breaks every 8-10 minutes. Since you cut, the skin could be different from one side to the other, sounds like your over pumping and filling up with fluid just below the head, it's called a doughnut. Check out the web site, it should help you understand the process. Good luck and let us know how your doing.

pomdrinker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my experience, going in the tube already hard will limit the expansion that you can achieve. I go in at about 1/3 hard and I find that this allows me the most growth from the vacuum pressure. But go slow and take breaks to massage and allow your skin to adjust. This process takes time, patience and caution.