Just Started Pumping

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by skippy_1314, Feb 28, 2012.

1. skippy_1314

skippy_1314 Member

I just started pumping about 2 weeks ago. I am taking it easy as to not overdo it. I pump every couple of days for about 20 mins. My question is, sometimes I get results and other times you can't even tell I used a pump. Is this normal when starting?

2. autoballer

autoballer Member

Albums:
    yup...its about how long you do it, at what pressure, what temperature, and how often. Try slowly working your way to about 45 minutes. Maybe a few sessions back to back. You may see a donut form... best of luck! Just dont expect anything to be permanent unless you do it every day.

3. backwoodsstud

backwoodsstud Member

Invrease to 30 minutes every other day.

4. Penis4All

Penis4All New Member

does pumnping really make it bigger? i just bought one yesterday but im afraid to try it. mine goes up to 9.25 inches and right now im a little over 8, id like to hit the top of this pump one day :D can it happen?

5. Kodak101

Kodak101 Member

I've heard differing opinions on increasing LENGTH with pumping. A longer time at a low-medium pressure would probably best best for length to give the ligaments a long enough time to stretch. I keep seeing around 20-30 minutes required to loosen up these ligaments and I've been able to get about a half inch more out of length in the pump depending on if I do a long session.

Draft saved Draft deleted