Just Started Pumping

skippy_1314

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just started pumping about 2 weeks ago. I am taking it easy as to not overdo it. I pump every couple of days for about 20 mins. My question is, sometimes I get results and other times you can't even tell I used a pump. Is this normal when starting?

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yup...its about how long you do it, at what pressure, what temperature, and how often. Try slowly working your way to about 45 minutes. Maybe a few sessions back to back. You may see a donut form... best of luck! Just dont expect anything to be permanent unless you do it every day.

Penis4All

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does pumnping really make it bigger? i just bought one yesterday but im afraid to try it. mine goes up to 9.25 inches and right now im a little over 8, id like to hit the top of this pump one day :D can it happen?

does pumnping really make it bigger? i just bought one yesterday but im afraid to try it. mine goes up to 9.25 inches and right now im a little over 8, id like to hit the top of this pump one day :D can it happen?
I've heard differing opinions on increasing LENGTH with pumping. A longer time at a low-medium pressure would probably best best for length to give the ligaments a long enough time to stretch. I keep seeing around 20-30 minutes required to loosen up these ligaments and I've been able to get about a half inch more out of length in the pump depending on if I do a long session.