Just started writing would love some feedback.

sixlittleboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had a crush on my boss since I started at my current job. He is about 45 years old, about a 6’3”, short-cropped grey hair and powder blue eyes. It’s obvious from the look of him, even under clothes, that he has an incredible body. His broad shoulders give him a perfect v shaped torso. He has a small waist leading to nice obviously muscular ass. His body is perfect in everyway. On top of his perfect form he has an incredible sense of humor. He knows I’m gay and doesn’t care. In fact he seems to like the idea that I have a crush on him. He wears un-tucked shirts and seems to reach for something up high whenever I’m around giving me a glimpse of his flat nearly hairless stomach accented by a sliver of his underwear band. Sometimes it’s nearly impossible to look away. I am almost sure he’s caught me more than once but he never does more than look at me with the sexiest grin I’ve ever seen. I kid myself that his handshakes are a little too long and when he pulls his hand away he slides his hand against my palm. He even once commented on how his wife’s hands were not quite as soft as mine softer. I think he flirts with me.
One late morning, he catches me looking at him a little more intensely than is normal. After a little while he asks me into his office. While I look at him I thank God our office is casual. He is wearing a thin black t-shirt and light colored khakis. I can see his muscled chest through the thin material and I can’t focus on anything else. His voice snaps me back as he asks me to close the door. I was a little flushed so I didn’t even notice the blinds were closed. He stands up and paces a little eventually ending up between his desk and me. After what seemed like an eternity, he looks me in the eye and asks one question that almost makes me fall out of my chair.
“When you look at me the way you were looking at me, do you wonder what I look like naked?”
I sit there speechless not knowing how to answer. My stupid braid sent all my blood to my cock, which is almost painfully hard. The best I can come up with is, “What?”
He smiles and walks around me and puts his strong hands on my shoulders which are so tense I would imagine they don’t feel much different than the desk. He leans close to my ear and whispers,
“Want to do more than wonder?”
His breath is warm and moist on the side of my neck and sends shivers down my body. Is this really happening?

sixlittleboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everything seemed to be going in slow motion. His hands slid down my arms as he told me to stand. At 5’6” I was much shorter than him and as he slid his hands to my waist I could feel his dick on the small of my back. He had his arms wrapped around me as he leaned forward and began kissing my neck. He asked me if I wanted him, I answered yes. Then in one swift motion he spun me around and kissed me on the mouth. His tongue massaged mine. His lips were soft and forceful. He lifted my shirt as he moved me to his desk. He told me to turn around and put my hands on his desk as he began undressing me. I stood naked with my hands on the edge of his desk naked. He began getting a little more forceful. His tender kiss became more passionate and deeper as he positioned himself behind me. I could feel his bare chest on my back as he positioned his rock hard dick to enter me. He was his own lube as he was dripping with pre cum. He rubbed his dick on my aching whole almost teasing me before sliding into me. I moaned softly as he thrust all the way into me. Each thrust became stronger and felt deeper. His hands roamed every inch of me as I begged him to fuck me harder. He was more than happy to oblige. He bent me over the desk and was able to get deeper inside of me and began thrusting hard enough to move the desk. The harder he fucked me the more I wanted. I could feel his throbbing cock deep inside me as he began to cum. His hands pulled my waist towards him as he shot deep inside of me. He buried his dick all the way into me with his last thrust. I could feel his balls against mine as he stood me up. He reached down and began massaging my dick with one hand as the other wrapped around my chest. His slow strokes gave way to harder quicker movement as he began thrusting in to me again. His dick was still as hard as ever and still deep inside of me. I could feel myself getting close to exploding as he jacked me off and fucked me at the same time. My whole body tensed up as I grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper into me. I shot my load on his desk at almost the same time he shot his second inside of me again. He let out a deeps sigh as he pulled himself out of me. We cleaned our selves up as much as we could and cleaned up the desk. He joked that he was glad he had cleared it off before I came into his office. Before I left he grabbed my by the arm and roughly pulled me close to him and kissed me hard and long. He held a firm grip on my arms as he said, “I love that I‘ll be inside of you the rest of the day. This was fun, but next time I won’t be so gentle.” I lit up with a smile like a kid with a new toy. Next time?

sixlittleboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every time I close my eyes I can feel him inside of me. His strong arms wrapped around me his muscular chest pressed against me. I can barely get any work done but he has made it clear that he doesn't care.
About a month later he calls me into his office again. I'm almost breathless as I walk slowly in. He closes the door behind me and motions me to sit in the same chair I sat in the first time he fucked me. As I go to sit down I notice someone standing behind the door. The man's shirt is untucked and unbuttoned.
He looks me up and down and says,"Damn, John, you weren't kidding."
I look at my boss and he smiles at me in a way that makes me feel like passing out. His eyes an control my every move and thought. He looks at me and I feel hypnotized.
I barely notice the other guy's hands on my waste as he begins kissing my neck. He is pressing his body against me, but all I can focus on is John, my boss.
John has lifted his shirt and has begun running his hand up and down his gorgeous body. He hasn't touched me and yet I can feel him. He looks at me and asks if I'm ready for him to share me. I close my eyes and lean my head back against the stranger that has touched nearly every part of me.
John has taken his shirt off and has grabbed me by the wrists pulling my hands over my head. He leans in and presses his lips to my earlobe. His warm breathe sends shivers through by body as he orders me to keep them on top of my head.
I can do nothing but comply as the two men's hands roam my body slowly as the stranger's lips move up and down my neck and John kisses me hard and deep.
I don't even notice that I am again the only one naked in John's office.
The stranger leans me over the desk as John moves around it. John has pulled his dick out and it is as beautiful as I remember. I open my mouth as he slides it in. His hands are on the sides of my head and he forces me to take the entire length of it down my throat. He slides in and out of my warm wet mouth slowly as he keeps my hands on the back of my head.
The other guy has not said a word beyond his first sentence and yet he has been rubbing his dick on my ass. I am eagerly sucking John's thick cock as I move my legs further apart to take a dick all the way up my ass. Before I knew what happened the stranger has thrust himself inside me. I let out a moan muffled by John's thick cock.
I am in heaven being fucked from both ends. I want to be fucked harder but refuse to let John out of my mouth.
As if he can read my mind the stranger fucking my ass thrusts himself into me harder and harder. I keep my hands on top of my head even though I want to pull him deeper inside me.
The two men are deep inside me when I feel John cum first. He tenses up and lets out a deep moan as he unloads down my throat. I swallow as fast as I can taking him into me. He tastes so sweet I can't get enough. I can feel his spurts slowing as he nears the end of his orgasm.
By this time I can feel the stranger fucking me harder and faster. I can tell he is close. His hands are on my back as he pushes deep inside me. He says, " God, it's so tight!" as he unloads inside me. He pushes deeper into me as he keeps cumming.
Both men are spent and smiling from ear to ear. I'm happy that I made these two men happy. I watch as the stranger gets dressed. His cock has softened but is clearly larger than average. I could tell that while he was inside of me. he looks at me as he zips his pants up and smirks as he walks out of the office. I turn around and John has gotten dressed again leaving me the only naked one. He looks at me with those blue eyes and says, "I can't wait to switch places with Steve."