Just starting out

Roff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm just starting PE today. I've been planning to buy a traction device when the money comes together but for now I'm hanging weights. I have a couple questions though: How much weight should I start hanging with? I'm just using a fairly hefty socket right now but it doesn't register on my bathroom scale. How long should I hang for daily?

I'm 6.5 by 5.5 girth erect which is alright, but flaccid I hang on the smaller side and it makes me self conscious in the locker room. Flaccid i'm about 2.5 by 3 girth. If I fluff it hangs about 3.5. Any comments welcome :)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm just starting PE today. I've been planning to buy a traction device when the money comes together but for now I'm hanging weights. I have a couple questions though: How much weight should I start hanging with? I'm just using a fairly hefty socket right now but it doesn't register on my bathroom scale. How long should I hang for daily?

I'm 6.5 by 5.5 girth erect which is alright, but flaccid I hang on the smaller side and it makes me self conscious in the locker room. Flaccid i'm about 2.5 by 3 girth. If I fluff it hangs about 3.5. Any comments welcome :)

You should start with a very light weight (1 lb or so) and no more than 20 minutes of hanging. Over time, the goal should be to add more time, and then weight. You should ensure that you have proper padding at all times and that your penile circulation remains unrestricted.

Don't forget to do your warm ups, cool downs, and stamina exercises. Also, if you're looking to add girth you'll need to do a girth specific exercises- preferably before your hanging.