Just Switched To Boxers

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been a "briefs" man for the past 40+ years, recently changing to pouch style briefs. I'm used to Undergear, 2Xist, Cin2, Unico

But, with the summer heat, and me not working in an air conditioned place, my boys were getting hot and sticky by noon and very uncomfortable there after.

I had boxers at home, because that's what I sleep in, when not sleep nude.

I'm in " ball hanging heaven ! " I can't believe I waited this long. All day is an adventure for my boys! Hanging low, swinging away.

Now I'm on the prowl for boxers that are't very baggy, but NOT boxer briefs either. Any suggestions ?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just switched to freeballin fom undergears a063. Put on some gold bond powder and the feeling is great. Swing swing swing!

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have discovered what I discovered 45 years ago when I switched from briefs to boxer shorts. Enjoy the freedom. It's better late than never.

SteveWood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep, I made the switch years ago, too. Briefs are just too clingy and sweaty in hot weather, plus they ride up in uncomfortable places. The great thing about boxers is not just the looseness, it's the woven cotton fabric vs. the clingy knit fabric of briefs. Re boxer brands: CK boxers are excellent, in my experience, but expensive unless you can find them on sale. JoeBoxers (available at your local K-Mart) are pretty good, too. Just be sure that whatever you buy is 100% cotton, and enjoy the coolness, comfort and freedom.

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I switched a little over 10 years ago and never looked back. I do have a couple of pairs of briefs I'll wear occasionally (maybe 4-5 times a year) but I'm usually in boxers or boxer briefs. I love the free feeling and have found that I actually hang lower now than I used to back when I was wearing briefs and keeping everything cooped up.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tried wearing boxer shorts when I was in senior year at high school but hated how my balls and cock swung and jiggled and were basically out there for all the world to see, so went back to briefs or boxer briefs ASAP.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have tried boxers several times and just cannot get on with them. I much prefer boxer briefs cut a little loose. You get the support without feeling couped up.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mostly wear boxers made by Players. They are made of nylon which sounds sticky but actually is quite the opposite. They have a bit of stretch but with excellent memory so you can wear them a bit smaller and still move comfortably. Also, the center seam in the back prevents the "diaper butt" effect. They dry almost instantly so they stay cool and you can travel with just two pairs. The lighter colors are somewhat see-through. My favorite is blue (not Navy).
International Jock has them but very overpriced. Fresh Pair has them do Chock Catalogue and Penneys online.
Happy swinging.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just be sure that whatever you buy is 100% cotton, and enjoy the coolness, comfort and freedom.
Here is another opinion. FTL makes standard fabric covered boxers in 2 different fabrics:
1. 100% cotton
2. 55% cotton / 45% polyester
Both products are identical other that the fabric. You would think the all cotton boxers would be the no-brainer choice. Oddly enough, the 100% cotton is thicker and feels warmer - winter use only for me. The 55/45 blend is thin, lightweight, and seems to breathe better than the cotton. The sheer feeling of the material makes them the nicest broadcloth boxers that I've found for everyday wear. Great with basketball shorts, too! I've tried all kinds of boxers including some expensive ones. FTL 55/45 blend boxers offer the best bang for the buck for me.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who would have thought the classic FTL would be a popular choice. I found in my drawer, boxers I never wore: Flannel, Silk, 100% Cotton.

So now I go on experimenting trying this one and that one until I find the right choice. I do know that I don't like the bunched up feeling of oversized boxers.

But the feeling of my "junk" hanging loose is much better that being cramped up in those briefs, even the ones with a pouch.

What else am I missing out on ??

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What else am I missing out on ??

Tried freeballing? It's the next step from boxers :)

You need to try it for at least a week though really to get the full experience. A day or so here and there really doesn't cut it. Also, it best to do it in shorts or jeans. I just can't do it in a suit or trousers.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually DonaldDoe, I use to freeball in my teens, thought it was cool. But my junk would get chaffed from the denim and the zipper area would always scratch the head of my penis, etc etc.

Right now I like the freedom of having just enough barrier material between me and the pants/shorts I'm wearing. That's enough for right now, but to each their own.