100% Straight, 0% Gay

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An "amazing"?

Amazing?

Hmmm, maybe that is translation gone awry... but "amazing"? Why not "catastrophic"... or "armageddon-like" or...

Maybe the next threat will be labeled as "super" or "fantastic".

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would set a nice precedent anyway.

You silly ass dumb fucking neocon... you don't just bomb those who threaten to annihilate you... you talk to them, and make them your friend, appease them with food, medical supplies, and McDonalds... typical of a war-mongering Rush Bloatbaugh-Michael Savage worshipping minion. BTW, I think Sarah Palin says the Taliban lives in Juneau. ha ha ha.
:hijacked:

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Star, every Taliban member and their brother over there wants to plan an "amazing attack" against us. They're as common as conservatives here who want to bad-mouth the president and jiggle signs at tea parties.

And Rush and Laura Ingraham and Bill-O and Sean Hannity and all of your radio thugs would kick Obama to the curb no matter what move he made.

And you use the word "piehole" too much.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You silly ass dumb fucking neocon... you don't just bomb those who threaten to annihilate you... you talk to them, and make them your friend, appease them with food, medical supplies, and McDonalds... typical of a war-mongering Rush Bloatbaugh-Michael Savage worshipping minion. BTW, I think Sarah Palin says the Taliban lives in Juneau. ha ha ha.

Ah, you mean like Bush did with North Korea? y'know, the evil regime that really DID have WMD's?

You conservatives are simply too stupid to play geopolitics. Seriously, the strategies involved are just so clearly over your head.

When will you rubes learn that what terrorists WANT is to get doofi like you to OVER REACT. They are TRYING to get you to throw treasure and blood away fighting against shadows...

And you folks line right up to start throwing armies around, like its gonna scare the guys who rightly think they are getting you to dance like a puppet on a string.

Trust me, you can not wage war on a tactic.
Terrorism is not war.

Its publicity and manipulation...

And you guys are more than happy to be manipulated and continue to bankrupt the US treasury and dissipate our military...

Which is precisely the objective of terrorism.

That makes you guys, and the entire Bush administration...
collaborators.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trust me, you can not wage war on a tactic.
Terrorism is not war.

I'm the dumb one???!!!

You certainly can wage war on a tactic. That's what war is.. the Romans were one sided with chariot tactics, a calvary employs a few tactics ... so you can wage war against them... what do you do... oh, make tea and reach out with a clumsy fucked up stab as a "reset button"?! Not going to go into the myriad of 21st century tactics that war was wage on... Hitler had a pretty cool "invasion tactic"... how quickly was Poland overwraught (well in that case... Poles can't wage war on a tactic, but not the place for bad pithy Polish jokes).

Let me help you with that... you cannot wage war against an ...ideology?!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you folks line right up to start throwing armies around, like its gonna scare the guys who rightly think they are getting you to dance like a puppet on a string.

You do include Barrack Hussein Obama in the "you folks", right????... last I checked he just threw 10 of thousands of troops against primarily the Taliban... that fucking neo con prick bastard. I knew he was in bed with Blackwater and Halliburton.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Look, I'm watching Rush re-runs and don't have time to post right now. BTW, I'm heading up a Bill O'Rielly fan club, so I'm very busy. Oops, hang on a sec....Some people that don't work are at my door asking for a handout. I gave them the address for the Democratic headquarters.

Gotta go. There are some more lazy people with Obama shirts on, lurking around the hood.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
frankly it still shocks me to this day that these loonies have not simply instituted small scale attacks like Mumbai and Lahore for years.

weapons accessibility here in the states is rather easy illegallyy once you are here, even to the point of automatic weapons.

There can only be two reasons...

1. these folks only want to try for the "major" spectacle attack, like September 11th.

or

2. Our intelligence and security has done such a good job that it has made it so tough.

I would like to believe that some of it is #2, which it is to a degree, but my suspicion is that these folks, crafty as they are, do not really understand the american mindset...

after 9/11, people were terrified that planes were goingt o be crashed into stadiums, buildings, everywhere...mass attacks...

now they realize that those are very difficult to plan and execute...

americans are not living in fear of those kind of attacks...they are still safe at the mall, or at stadiums etc...

what would really shatter americans nerves, is basic small scale, high casualty attacks on institutions americans rarely feel threatened at...school, sporting events, hospitals, churches, lunchtime in the city when everyone is on the street, etc...

if i was a terrorist, i would not go for these spectacular attacks...

I would attempt to slip 1 person into the USA per week, in a variety of ways, whether by cruiseship, air, ground, whatever...obviously they could know nothing before hand and everything would have to be done here.

surely they could establish ties with one of the larger more violent gangs here in the states like MS13 and get easy access to automatic weapons of various types and ammunition.

if you wait a full year (or more depending on far you can go, how many men you have at your disposal etc.) you would have 50 or so men to activate...and if you were able to slip in more than 1 a week, who knows how many you could get. let's say for arguement sake you got 100 in to the USA over a one year period

I have no trouble believing that if 19 hijackers could get in here and take flying lessons etc. no problem, that simply getting 100 in over the course of a year, would not be that difficult at all. once you're in, you would not need to take lessons or be above ground.

if these guys received any kind of proper training in afghanistan and pakistan as to how to shoot, reload, etc. etc. with a high degree of competence, like the Mumbai and Lahore attacks, i have no illusions as to how deadly they could be if they picked the right targets.

how secure are kindergartens and elementary schools? not at all
how secure are college campuses like Virginia Tech? not very
how secure are random public high schools and middle schools? not at all
how secure are high attendance fields at big *HIGH SCHOOL* football games, say in texas, where they can get 10,000 for a game at a field with some large bleachers and no security? NOt at all.
how secure are chuches? Not at all. (even those megachurches)
how secure are hospitals? Not at all.

frankly, a coordinated attack, by 25 teams of 4 guys each at places like this all at once, would be utterly shattering to the national psyche...especially if it was targetted at the young, be they college kids, high school kids, middle school kids, or elementary and nursery school kids... (think Beslan school massacre)

i have absolutely no trouble believing that these guys could get jobs as janitors, or garbagemen etc. allowing them to case and survey the schools and activities properly.

32 men tookover Beslan School in Russia, taking 1,100 people captive...and they were using them as hostages, not just going in to kill them outright. If they had gone in just to kill, everybody would have been dead, instead of just the tragically killed 384 or so...they waited *3* days.

frankly, i do not know they have not attempted this here...i would imagine a combination of logistics, decent intelligence work on our part, and lack of understanding by the terrorists of how that would be perceived.

even as awful as 9/11 was, you didn't see any bodies...everyone that was killed was pretty much vaporized...the abject horror was the spectacle of the whole thing...aside from the utter tragedy and horror of having to watch those who were forced to jump from the towers that day, the event was calamitous in its sheer audacity and impact...but there was little to no "gore"...

I shudder to think what even 1 demented lunatic with a machine gun could do in a high school or college, where most have used a shotgun or handguns in the past...

put 4 lunatics with orders to kill everyone, with ammunition and machine guns, into a large K-6 school...the results would be beyond horror.

the absolutely horrific results of 25 such coordinated attacks, let alone one, would absolutely pale in comparison to anything we have ever dealt with...pearl harbor, 9/11, etc. in terms of actual horror.

i am Jewish, so naturally, some of you may be familiar with the story of Passover...fable/myth what have you, but when the angel of death came and killed the first born child of every Egpytian, how fucking bonkers would the egyptians have gone?

can you imagine, 25 teams finding their way to 25 suburban nursery/kindergarten-sixth grade? (probably preferable since there are going to be far less SWAT teams and special Units to bring in quickly, thus allowing for the terrorists to escape via car, or if not escape, at least to keep moving through the town, or to a strip mall, thus being able to kill more.) you are probably talking 1200 kids per school, plus teachers, administrators etc...you are talking about 30,000 kids, under the age of 11...

i shudder to think of it...

also, imagine if they went into the 10 biggest most respected and top notch hospitals in our nation, (think the Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Hospital, UCLA Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic, Mass General) in larger groups of 10 each...even worse, for even greater impact, they could do this at the 10 best independent CHILDREN'S HOSPITALS in the nation.

think about what is contained there...

10 guys go in, with backpacks full of ammo and each brings a 6 gallon container of gasoline, (8.35 pounds per gallon) about 50 pounds is nothing to carry in a backpack for a healthy male...they kill everyone on the ground floor, and start fires in the elevators and on the ground floor with some of the gas...they proceed via the stairwells to the 2nd floor, begin shooting at everyone, and killing and setting fire to every possible room, and flammable material with the gas...by that time the fire alarms will be going off, people will have heard the shooting, and there would be total panic...everyone (that was able and not bedridden) would be in the hallways or heading to the stairwells already, where the gunmen are waiting,after killing everyone in the halls or coming towards them on the stairs, 4 gunmen hold each stairwell, to secure it, make sure nobody comes up or down without getting killed, two gunmen sweep the floor, one on each side, going into all rooms, killing anyone hiding in there, setting fires after they have gone through. they proceed to the next floor, and up and up and up and up and up and up going through every floor...whoever they haven't killed, the fires and smoke get...considering how much flammable material is in a hospital, (oxygen tanks, chemicals, liquids, linens, papers, anasthetics, things like that) the. place would be in flames soon enough...they would get to the top floor and the roof, from there, they could shoot at people on the streets, who will naturally come to look as well as police forces. eventually, the flames will consume them, and they will be martyrs...for the cost of ten psycopaths lives, they will have:

-destroyed billions in crucial property and technology
-killed thousands, among them, babies and new mothers in the maternity ward, patients young and old...administrators,workers, janitors, then orederlies, and nurses....*AND* the some of the best medical researchers surgeons, technicians and doctors in the world...*not to mention*, all their research facilities, projects etc...
-destroying the best teaching hospitals, with them, many of the best young med students and professionals for the future...wiping out a huge crop of incredibly difficult to replace generational future doctors and researchers etc.
-devastated an already totally overstretched health care system, not to mention adding over crowding, understaffing and a massive hole in the critical health care of major cities.
-destroyed a huge amount of intellectual capability in a critical field of american technology.
-lead to huge increases in health insurance
-lead to massive insurance company payouts from a system already struggling under the weight of a possible AIG collapse.
-delay health care reform, if not completely destroy it, by putting the costs so far into the stratosphere, that our already skyrocketing debt will simply not be able to assume.
-lead to a huge decrease in emergency room capacity in the effected cities.

frankly, i think they could do it with even less then 10 men per hospital, 6 is very plausible as well...2 to hold each stairwell, (1 to hold each stair well if the hospital has four stairwells) while 2 do the sweep on each floor...

obviously, the less men needed per operation, the more hospitals could be hit, and thusly, the intensity of the above listed disasters multiplied even worse...if they did 6 man teams, they could hit the 16 best hospitals and the 17th hospital they would hit with 4 guys, who i am sure would have no problem.

how hard is it for them to get US News and World Report "America's Best Hospitals" list? it took me 6 seconds on google.

I constantly wonder why this has not happened yet, as studying counter-terrorism is a habit of mine, thanks to my friends and relatives who previously served in Israel.

when you factor in the residual effects of these attacks on the american psyche, economy, health system and future would be far worse than that of 9/11 (IMO)

color me very pessimistic, but frankly, these guys do not seem that smart if they can't figure this out...that would be what i would do.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
:usa:AWWWWwwwwww, Looky here. The 2 biggest dousche-bags on this site,Star and Facey beatin' them war drums again. How cute, the 2 brothers in arms, singing 'Onward Christian Soldiers!!' I am just overwhelmed at the thought of there Patriotism that they are showing here on the LARGE PENIS site.:unitedstates: :usa1: :unitedstates:
My heart swells with pride at the thought of the 2 of them enlisting in the military service of there country and defeating this clear and present danger.:usa2:
But then i realize that this is NOT possible.......:confused:
They are both silly little cowardly Chicken-Hawks.:mad: :rippedhand:
Fighting wars and battles is for Suckers and Inner-city scum. Oh No!!!, not for these 'CATS'! NO WAY MAN! Not For Me! I'm TOO HIP for that shit!........Send the Obama-Bots into battle! I'll just watch.....:biggrin1:
Star says there are Obama T-shirt wearin' derelicts :trink26: hovering around his Mom's house.......and he is scared! :worried: They might Knock on the Door! :eek:
But now the Government has been made aware of his hatefull evil presence.......The 'MORNING' STAR. Maybe something might happen to Star, you know......the Un-employment and welfare/Food-stamps stop coming......No one knows Why!!
He calls his old pal Facey......Can ya help me man?
Facey says, Sorry BRO......but i'm crashin' at my MOM's place too.....:frown1:
Them Democrats have got everything all fucked-up........
But hey.......what say "WE" carpet bomb them Rag-heads into the stone-age......eh Bro?

Star says: Your going to enlist??!!!! Increduously........
Facey........Naw fuck-that shit. All of a sudden, i think i'm GAY......I don't think they would take me.

D_Davy_Downspout

Account Disabled
Media
FOXNews.com - Taliban Chief Vows 'Amazing' Attack on Washington 'Soon' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Maybe Obama can send a message to these lunatics: Open your terrorist piehole against the U.S. and you will become a red stain on the surface of the earth.

It would set a nice precedent anyway. At least in my opinion.

Terrorists making threats in the face of increased US focus on their corner of the world.

Someone stop the presses if they haven't already gone bankrupt....

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You do include Barrack Hussein Obama in the "you folks", right????... last I checked he just threw 10 of thousands of troops against primarily the Taliban... that fucking neo con prick bastard. I knew he was in bed with Blackwater and Halliburton.

top post in the last 6 years on LPSG.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
frankly it still shocks me to this day that these loonies have not simply instituted small scale attacks like Mumbai and Lahore for years.

weapons accessibility here in the states is rather easy illegallyy once you are here, even to the point of automatic weapons.

There can only be two reasons...

1. these folks only want to try for the "major" spectacle attack, like September 11th.

or

2. Our intelligence and security has done such a good job that it has made it so tough.

1. True for some of these groups - others are simply seeking to gain control over/consolidate power in the tribal areas, or change Pakistan into an Islamic Republic in the style of Taliban Afghanistan (and they are succeeding to some degree – barber shops, clubs, and stores that sell Western goods are being burned out, Sunni v Shia issues continue, and the spread of Sharia law, etc).

2. It isn't that Western intelligence agencies have done a great job, it is more likely these groups are isolated and not, at this time, well structured or well supported. The Ghazis were the last group to be really well structured and funded, that I can recall. Since he's been martyred - people now name their children after Ghazi - I imagine in a generation or so his group could really become powerful.

Pakistan has been involved in an officially undeclared civil war since at least the early 90s - I've read about terrorism by the Muttahida Quami as far back as 1992ish, I think. It is weird that people are now focusing on Pakistan with the escalating violence in Lahore (formerly very cosmopolitan), Swat Valley (formerly touristy spot), or Afghan Border states, which also aren’t new, since Bhutto, as just one example, discussed the changes to these areas well (years) before her assassination.

:usa:AWWWWwwwwww, Looky here. The 2 biggest dousche-bags on this site,Star and Facey beatin' them war drums again. How cute, the 2 brothers in arms, singing 'Onward Christian Soldiers!!' I am just overwhelmed at the thought of there Patriotism that they are showing here on the LARGE PENIS site.:unitedstates: :usa1: :unitedstates:
My heart swells with pride at the thought of the 2 of them enlisting in the military service of there country and defeating this clear and present danger.:usa2:
But then i realize that this is NOT possible.......:confused:
They are both silly little cowardly Chicken-Hawks.:mad: :rippedhand:
Fighting wars and battles is for Suckers and Inner-city scum. Oh No!!!, not for these 'CATS'! NO WAY MAN! Not For Me! I'm TOO HIP for that shit!........Send the Obama-Bots into battle! I'll just watch.....:biggrin1:
Star says there are Obama T-shirt wearin' derelicts :trink26: hovering around his Mom's house.......and he is scared! :worried: They might Knock on the Door! :eek:
But now the Government has been made aware of his hatefull evil presence.......The 'MORNING' STAR. Maybe something might happen to Star, you know......the Un-employment and welfare/Food-stamps stop coming......No one knows Why!!
He calls his old pal Facey......Can ya help me man?
Facey says, Sorry BRO......but i'm crashin' at my MOM's place too.....:frown1:
Them Democrats have got everything all fucked-up........
But hey.......what say "WE" carpet bomb them Rag-heads into the stone-age......eh Bro?

Star says: Your going to enlist??!!!! Increduously........
Facey........Naw fuck-that shit. All of a sudden, i think i'm GAY......I don't think they would take me.
Say what you will about the way Star or Faceking expressed their sentiments, or their aversion to serving their country - Pakistan is still a faltering (nuclear) state and it is very important the world acts appropriately in addressing this issue.

Now, I am not stating the U.S. should get involved militarily in Pakistan - although there are reports of U.S. involvement in military operations for a few years already. I am stating that Pakistan needs a guiding hand, at the very least, in dealing with what Benazir Bhutto, and others, described as the "Talibanization" of Pakistan (as early as the 1990s), because Pakistan's government has accomplished fuck all to this point.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

damn flashy, you should be a movie writer or a bank robber. That is pretty grim to think about, but you are right in terms of the impact it would leave.

I was in school in the baltimore/DC area during the sniper shootings, and people didn't want to leave their homes. I always envisioned that a terrorist cell could wreak havoc on the US public by setting up snipers in locales throughout the country. Much in the same way you have talked about it, but with one or two snipers in a city, randomly taking people out from the trunk of a car and moving on, in major cities as well as minor cities around the country, would paralyze people. News would slowly start to leak out about a possible connection between shooting victims in a city, then multiple cities, then before you know it you have a full blown terrorist attack with dozens or hundreds of snipers throughout the country.

Not as gruesome as your end of days scenarios, but I think it might be easier to pull off, and leave a similar impact in terms of immobilizing the American people.

I hope the taliban don't have big penises or the internet.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Now that the campain against our freely elected president has swung into full force by the 'RIGHT'-wing media and it's sychophants.......i predict that we as a nation have WAY more to worry about from our own domestic terrorists. I have not forgotten Timothy Mcvey and the sort of mentality that manifested him and his sort. Drink deeply 'righty's'. It wasn't us "LIBS" that attacked our Federal building in Oklahoma and caused the most horrendous act of domestic terrorism in my living memory.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
damn flashy, you should be a movie writer or a bank robber. That is pretty grim to think about, but you are right in terms of the impact it would leave.

I was in school in the baltimore/DC area during the sniper shootings, and people didn't want to leave their homes. I always envisioned that a terrorist cell could wreak havoc on the US public by setting up snipers in locales throughout the country. Much in the same way you have talked about it, but with one or two snipers in a city, randomly taking people out from the trunk of a car and moving on, in major cities as well as minor cities around the country, would paralyze people. News would slowly start to leak out about a possible connection between shooting victims in a city, then multiple cities, then before you know it you have a full blown terrorist attack with dozens or hundreds of snipers throughout the country.

Not as gruesome as your end of days scenarios, but I think it might be easier to pull off, and leave a similar impact in terms of immobilizing the American people.

I hope the taliban don't have big penises or the internet.

i know, i hate to be so grim as well, but i did used to write a bit of fiction that never really went anywhere, in my spare time a long while ago, and i was very fascinated by the Tom Clancy books/military genres going back to the 80s, so i constantly turn those types of scenarios over in my head, what you could attempt to do, would it be feasible etc...

indeed, after i finished writing, i had much the same thoughts you did, hoping that Al Qaeida has no members on here :wink:

your sniper scenario sounds interesting, but of course training to become a very talented sniper is rather difficult (though it certainly could be accomplished in one of the many training and desolate areas frequented by terror groups)

I had thought about a similar scenario as you...it certainly would be much more lethal with the "Shoot and Scoot" message, right from a car, and then driving off...it would be even more intelligent to spread it out over a much further area, and as you said, also have multiple folks doing it.

that would certainly fall under the auspices of "terror" in terms of psychological effects, even if it would not do too much damage to the US system itself...it would definitely cause a high level of panic though. it would definitely have to be restricted to the more suburban areas, though, for the car method...but in doing so in the cities, it could be done more anonymously on foot, but finding locations to shoot from and getting into them would be difficult (you'd probably have to rent space then leave, thus leaving a trail for authorities to follow)