Just take these asshole terrorists out

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know, i hate to be so grim as well, but i did used to write a bit of fiction that never really went anywhere, in my spare time a long while ago, and i was very fascinated by the Tom Clancy books/military genres going back to the 80s, so i constantly turn those types of scenarios over in my head, what you could attempt to do, would it be feasible etc...

indeed, after i finished writing, i had much the same thoughts you did, hoping that Al Qaeida has no members on here :wink:

your sniper scenario sounds interesting, but of course training to become a very talented sniper is rather difficult (though it certainly could be accomplished in one of the many training and desolate areas frequented by terror groups)

I had thought about a similar scenario as you...it certainly would be much more lethal with the "Shoot and Scoot" message, right from a car, and then driving off...it would be even more intelligent to spread it out over a much further area, and as you said, also have multiple folks doing it.

that would certainly fall under the auspices of "terror" in terms of psychological effects, even if it would not do too much damage to the US system itself...it would definitely cause a high level of panic though. it would definitely have to be restricted to the more suburban areas, though, for the car method...but in doing so in the cities, it could be done more anonymously on foot, but finding locations to shoot from and getting into them would be difficult (you'd probably have to rent space then leave, thus leaving a trail for authorities to follow)

Yeah, I think I got carried a way a bit with the city thing, what I had in mind was places like Baltimore and DC, but more in the suburban areas of sprawls. And training may be tough but a former military guy and some young kid were the ones in the DC sniper shootings and they seemed to do a pretty good job. One guy drove around, and the other laid in the trunk and shot through a hole in the back of the car. You would never know where it was coming from.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm the dumb one???!!!

You certainly can wage war on a tactic. That's what war is.. the Romans were one sided with chariot tactics, a calvary employs a few tactics ... so you can wage war against them... what do you do... oh, make tea and reach out with a clumsy fucked up stab as a "reset button"?! Not going to go into the myriad of 21st century tactics that war was wage on... Hitler had a pretty cool "invasion tactic"... how quickly was Poland overwraught (well in that case... Poles can't wage war on a tactic, but not the place for bad pithy Polish jokes).

Let me help you with that... you cannot wage war against an ...ideology?!

Sorry, friend, no you can not wage war on a tactic.
War is the forcible imposition of your political will upon another.

A tactic is not an other.

Faced with a recalcitrant enough enemy, you can KILL your enemy. Destroy him.

You can NOT kill a tactic, nor destroy it.

No matter how many folks you kill, the tactic remains fully available to anyone else who choses to employ it.

And, strategically, Terrorism can not be effectively countered by any form of violent response.
The entire objective of terrorism is to PROMPT a violent response. In doing so, you have already handed your enemy victory.

The most effective response to terrorism would be to identify the sources of its support, and go after them.

With Al Queda, their support comes directly from ultra rich Saudi sheiks who are Wahabist.
You want to stop Al queda? Every time they attack us, you blow up one of the Sheiks constructions projects, sieze a few of their oil tankers...
Make it clear to them that every dollar they give to Bin Laden you will take out of their hide 20 fold.

Or if you are really serious, Find the financiers and kill them. ( although it would be even more effective if you simply arrested them, tried them in a public court and jailed them.)

Oh, and by the way, Rome did not significantly employ chariots as a tactic. Rome used the Phalanx, the long shield and the short stabbing sword. Very much the same tactics evolved by the Zulu.

And regardless of the tactics used, you are not warring against the cavalry charge... You are warring against the MEN employing that tactic.
After you have killed them, after you have won the battle, the tactic remains, untouched and available to any other.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With Al Queda, their support comes directly from ultra rich Saudi sheiks who are Wahabist.
You want to stop Al queda? Every time they attack us, you blow up one of the Sheiks constructions projects, sieze a few of thall eir oil tankers...
Make it clear to them that every dollar they give to Bin Laden you will take out of their hide 20 fold.

Or if you are really serious, Find the financiers and kill them. ( although it would be even more effective if you simply arrested them, tried them in a public court and jailed them.)

I knew what you meant... just jibbing.

There's some decent thinking in there, but all the oil money (both good and corrupt) is so diversified nowadays... there's billions tucked away.

how about this....

what's not to say all those monies are bunk, your accounts outside of your domain are frozen and all assets held/given by US Federal, EU, participating entities you hold are frozen until complete transparency and oversight are achieved.

It's what Obama is doing to US businesses for the "common good".

If the international community takes on this Obama ideology that "we" cant take charge of whatever we feel like ..why not. You say go after the financiers.... decades and a few quadrillion dollars based on a an system be damned.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Now that the campain against our freely elected president has swung into full force by the 'RIGHT'-wing media and it's sychophants......

It's just the chickens coming home to roost................do as I say and all

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
A nice precedent for what? Why don't we just go kill all the brown people in the world and non-christians. That's the next step obviously.

Do you also endorse making 'red stain' of American citizens who criticize this country? Or just foreigners?

China has been threatening us pretty much daily for years now. Why no outrage and call for violence against them?

Russia is putting missles in Cuba now. Yet silence from the right on that issue. No, the real danger are people living in caves in Afghanistan. We need to overthrow this Taliban once and for all so the Afghani opium supply continues to run.

Nice try, but these days people are finding it more and more difficult to swallow Republican talking point bullshit.

It's too bad really, Republicans have some good sound economic policy and ideas, but the bad so greatly outweighs the good now thanks to the NeoCon takeover, it's moot.

FOXNews.com - Taliban Chief Vows 'Amazing' Attack on Washington 'Soon' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Maybe Obama can send a message to these lunatics: Open your terrorist piehole against the U.S. and you will become a red stain on the surface of the earth.

It would set a nice precedent anyway. At least in my opinion.

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A nice precedent for what? Why don't we just go kill all the brown people in the world and non-christians. That's the next step obviously.

Are you suggesting that all brown people are terrorists? Because I didn't.

Do you also endorse making 'red stain' of American citizens who criticize this country? Or just foreigners?
Do you have difficulty with the definition of terrorist? It seems you do.

China has been threatening us pretty much daily for years now. Why no outrage and call for violence against them?
Um, let's see. Did they participate in 9/11? No. Have they bombed U.S. embassies around the globe for the last 20 years? No. Have they sawed off the heads of U.S. journalists like they were carving a turkey on television? No. Have they held American hostages? No. Have they murdered innocent people in a shopping mall in Mumbai? No.

Starting to catch on?

Russia is putting missles in Cuba now. Yet silence from the right on that issue. No, the real danger are people living in caves in Afghanistan. We need to overthrow this Taliban once and for all so the Afghani opium supply continues to run.
And we are sending missiles to eastern Europe.

Nice try, but these days people are finding it more and more difficult to swallow Republican talking point bullshit.
So far, everything you've written in this post is bullshit.

It's too bad really, Republicans have some good sound economic policy and ideas, but the bad so greatly outweighs the good now thanks to the NeoCon takeover, it's moot.
:rolleyes:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
According to the patriot act, the definition of a 'terrorist' is any US CITIZEN (not foreigner) who breaks any US law, no matter how small.

So YES, I have great difficulty with the definition of terrorist.

Do you have difficulty with the definition of terrorist? It seems you do.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to the patriot act, the definition of a 'terrorist' is any US CITIZEN (not foreigner) who breaks any US law, no matter how small.

So YES, I have great difficulty with the definition of terrorist.

Point taken.

Not surprising that the government would come up with something like that. Anyway, here's wiki's def, which is interesting:
Terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is the part that is most disturbing IMO: deliberately targets (or disregards the safety of) non-combatants.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I knew what you meant... just jibbing.

There's some decent thinking in there, but all the oil money (both good and corrupt) is so diversified nowadays... there's billions tucked away.

how about this....

what's not to say all those monies are bunk, your accounts outside of your domain are frozen and all assets held/given by US Federal, EU, participating entities you hold are frozen until complete transparency and oversight are achieved.

It's what Obama is doing to US businesses for the "common good".

If the international community takes on this Obama ideology that "we" cant take charge of whatever we feel like ..why not. You say go after the financiers.... decades and a few quadrillion dollars based on a an system be damned.

I hate to break it to you but government serves the people... as in the masses. And government only suffers corporations as long as those corporations contribute to the common good by providing a means of living for its masses.
And the people only suffer a government, or a powerful elite in so far as they feel they are getting their needs met.
Revolutions and guillotines are dragged out when the rich get out of hand.
And so are regulations.

When corporations start organizing to deny the masses a decent living, and offshoring good paying jobs while replacing them with lower paying jobs without benefits... and trying to convince the American people that this is for their own good, never mind the hundreds of billions they are skimming off to the Cayman's so that they don't even have to pay the taxes that provide the people with sewage services and drinking water....

Well... the greedy fucks can get away with that for a while... but being greedy fucks they will just keep inching up their percentage and playing faster and looser until their avarice and lack of civic contribution becomes appallingly, disastrously apparent.

What the fuck do you think CAUSED the Russian revolution? The French revolution?

The same brand of elitist oligarchs raping the masses in order to live high on the hog, fuck everyone else.

Your defense of their ideology is worse than foolish... it's literally inhumane.
And the lies and bile spewed so that you can help these greedy fucks try and preserve this inequitable re-distribution of money from the masses to the richest 1% is indefensible.

I don't care if Obama nationalizes the banks, the medical industry and the car companies.
They ALL have it coming.

I don't give a shit if the ultra rich have to pay 39% instead of 33% in taxes... The fucking sons of bitches can EASILY afford it.

boo hoo hoo, 6 whole percent...
They OWE this nation and its people that money.

If you make yourself rich because of the infrastructure, laws and economy provided TO you by the govenrment and the people of this naiton... then you owe your success to this nation.

Its time the rich stopped hogging the trough and whining about how tough they have it.

They should all shut the fuck up and Pitch in. Do your fair share for a change.

The top 10% get 90% of the money.

Its time they paid 90% of the costs.

Oh, and more on point...

The Constitution does not offer ANY "right" to conduct business, nor does it offer any right for business to be free of government oversight. It rather pointedly demands that the federal governments' 'job' is to REGULATE commerce.

The people, collectively, have the power to string up every fucking asshole on wall Street, if they so decide.

So you wall street fucks had damn well better start making noises like you give a damn about something other than your own account balance..

You better start pitching in to make DAMN sure that Obama's plan DOESN'T fail...

Because if it does... and we all end up back in the economic dark ages...
We are going to EAT the bankers and Wall Street assholes first, and you stock speculators second.

Time for you guys to start SERVING man
lest you get served.

Soylent Green is Greedy People.

Last edited:

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Terrorist are like weeds in a giant field of flowers, you have to pull them out one at a time in order not to kill all of the Innocent beautiful Flowers.

Hey star, violence is the last resort of the ignorant, just thouhgt I would point that out.

Peace, Brothers and Sisters

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Star, every Taliban member and their brother over there wants to plan an "amazing attack" against us. They're as common as conservatives here who want to bad-mouth the president and jiggle signs at tea parties.

And Rush and Laura Ingraham and Bill-O and Sean Hannity and all of your radio thugs would kick Obama to the curb no matter what move he made.

And you use the word "piehole" too much.

And for StarryI, let's remind ourselves about the time George Bush wanted to set up a system to allow social security on the stock market....

...what a maroon....

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Look, I'm watching Rush re-runs and don't have time to post right now. BTW, I'm heading up a Bill O'Rielly fan club, so I'm very busy. Oops, hang on a sec....Some people that don't work are at my door asking for a handout. I gave them the address for the Democratic headquarters.

Gotta go. There are some more lazy people with Obama shirts on, lurking around the hood.

Rush Limbaugh is worth watching? You listen to a brain addled drug addict for intellectual stimulation?

Every lame irrational sound byte works....

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Terrorists making threats in the face of increased US focus on their corner of the world.

Someone stop the presses if they haven't already gone bankrupt....

I am assuming it is very hard to be a terrorist and threatened to blow up the United States, and all you have possession of is a camel and a suit of dynamite.

Most of the folks are dirt poor, hungry, have no lives, and will be willing exchange a plug of opium to wear a TNT suit and walk into a crowded theater...