Just the head?

Have any of y’all ever tried just jerking off the head of your penis? I highly suggest it. If you just put your whole hand on the head of your dick, and just stroke it slightly, it’s an overwhelmingly sweet feeling, not to mention you cum quicker. I myself don’t usually like to jerk off, but when I do, I just jack the head only. Just something to try out when you’re feeling like you need something new in your wank life.

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If I hit the right spot I can squirt like a chick. If I make circle with my thumb and forefinger and go back and forth over corona only, it becomes so intense you feel like you can’t continue, feels amazing.
That's exactly how I did it too. It takes a while so the build up is crazy and the release is intense.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I found if I take my thumb and place it behind the head dead center of the head and slowly wiggle my thumb between the tip of the head and where the head meets the shaft till I start to feel the tingle and than move faster and faster I have the best body shaking orgasams.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
When I was younger and sleeping in the same room as other guys and I had to get off I would jerk off this way. I would basically just massage the head, and specifically I would pull the foreskin back and forth. It always took a lot longer, and the anticipation would really build up. When I finally came it would be very hard and exacerbated by the fact that I had to keep quiet and not move to my friend know what I was doing.

I still do this a little, but its more like foreplay, or taking a break from stroking hard and fast. I think it feels better and more like sex to stroke my cock the normal way.

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a friend many years ago that suggested that we jack off while we were driving around one night. He asked me if I had ever jacked off using just my thumb on the head of my dick. He reached over and started rubbing the head of my dick with his thumb and it felt amazing. He kept this up while I driving the back roads and I kept looking for a place to pull over. I came so close to shooting my load but I made him stop because I wasn't ready to cum yet because I had other plans. But every time I hear about this technique I think of him.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had a friend many years ago that suggested that we jack off while we were driving around one night. He asked me if I had ever jacked off using just my thumb on the head of my dick. He reached over and started rubbing the head of my dick with his thumb and it felt amazing. He kept this up while I driving the back roads and I kept looking for a place to pull over. I came so close to shooting my load but I made him stop because I wasn't ready to cum yet because I had other plans. But every time I hear about this technique I think of him.
I’d like to hear what other plans you had ;)

What I seem to do a lot, I’ll put my thumb over the foreskin openening, playing with the skin, while also creating a vacuum that I continuously release by pulling up with my fingers. It builds up, makes me more girthy than long. It’s an awesome feeling and I tend to start all of my sessions this way now.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have any of y’all ever tried just jerking off the head of your penis? I highly suggest it. If you just put your whole hand on the head of your dick, and just stroke it slightly, it’s an overwhelmingly sweet feeling, not to mention you cum quicker. I myself don’t usually like to jerk off, but when I do, I just jack the head only. Just something to try out when you’re feeling like you need something new in your wank life.

On the other hand (no pun!).........if I want to make myself last longer, I try to stroke just the shaft only going over the knob once in say every 5 or 6 strokes. I can last a lot longer that way.

Reactions: cadmanken