Just The New Guy

AzNightSun: Hi,

I am a new member and i was thinking i would take the time to give you all a big hello from phoenix arizona.

Have a great day all.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome! I've been noticing your posts, so thanks for spreading your good self around a little before the introduction. Take your shoes off and make yourself at home.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome AzNightSun! I'm new here too, I just have'nt gone through the trouble of introducing myself......maybe in a month or so I will.

PS-

Thats some Avitar M.Zora......WOOF!

AzNightSun: hi,

hey thanks for the welcome my friends its great to meet you all, also i am happy you enjoyed my photos too i will be adding more and i think i take a try at making a video too.

i hope all of you have a great day

hung_big: *Waves to Az*

Welcome brah! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Like M_Z said, take a load off (wow, that wasn't even an attempted double entendre) and make yourself feel at home.

Chris

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by AzNightSun@Apr 25 2005, 08:46 AM
Hi,

I am a new member and i was thinking i would take the time to give you all a big hello from phoenix arizona.

Have a great day all.
[post=304465]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Ya'all,

Welcome aboard.

blackwood

AzNightSun: hi all,

wow thanks for all the great welcomes i think you all are just great people and i am very happy i found the LPSG as a guy of size you kind of think it just you.

so when i found this page i was very happy to see that there are people just like me out there and dealing with the things that i have...

so thank you one more time

you people ROCK!