just think tonight.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Biggin', Nov 4, 2008.

1. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

2. Flashy

Gold Member

man, and i thought the far right really hated Obama...Larry Johnson and some of those ex-hillary supporterss *REALLY* hate him.

#2 Flashy, Nov 4, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  3. trumasseur

trumasseur New Member

Albums:
    Zogby Double Whammy: Final Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby National and Battleground States Polls

Note to news outlets: This Zogby poll is free from copyright restrictions. You are free to broadcast or publish this release in whatever format you choose. There is no need to seek further permission from Zogby International.
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Reporters: Want an interview with Zogby?
    Fritz Wenzel
    Director of Communications
    315-624-0200 ext. 229
    fritz@zogby.com
    [/FONT]
    Breaking News Story #1 - Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby Poll: Final: Obama in Double-Digit Lead, 54% to 43%

UTICA, New York - Democrat Barack Obama has increased his lead to 11.4 points over Republican John McCain in the latest Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby daily tracking poll -- up from a 7.1 point advantage in yesterday's report. The final tally now stands at 54.1% for Obama compared to 42.7% for McCain.
    Pollster John Zogby: "Obviously anything can happen on Election Day, but Americans want change and it seems very clear that the historic candidacy of Sen. Obama defines that change."
    Please click the link below to view the full news release:
    Zogby International
    Breaking News Story #2 - Reuters/Zogby Battleground 8-State Surveys: Obama Holds On in GOP Territory

Perennial toss-up states playing their traditional roles

Final Numbers!

ELECTORAL COLLEGE: OBAMA 311, McCAIN 174, TOSS-UP 53
    UTICA, New York - Reuters/Zogby telephone surveys of eight battleground states show Democrat Barack Obama enters Election Day in a very favorable position to be elected President, having made inroads on formerly Republican turf, while GOP candidate John McCain plays defense. Here is the final wrap-up of battleground states in the race for the White House 2008.
    The surveys were conducted from Oct. 31 to Nov. 3, 2008. Sample sizes in each state ranged from 600-605, with a margin of error of +/-4.1%.
    Please click the link below to view the full news release:
    Zogby International

4. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    NoQuarter and Larry Johnson have been part of the lunatic fringe of unabashed, unsubstantiated hatred of Senator Obama since the Primary race.......Try again

5. dreamer20

Gold Member

This yellow journalism posting spree of yours Biggin' will surely remind voters of how disgusting the GOP is.

In comparison Obama acted with dignity and did not stoop to their level when this controversy appeared in the news:

Obama Says Palin Pregnancy “Off Limits” FOX Embeds FOXNews.com

Obama says Palin Pregnancy "Off Limits"

Barack Obama addressed a gaggle of reporters this afternoon to discuss the latest goings-on with Hurricane Gustav. After brief opening comments on the much-hyped, overly politicized hurricane, reporters were curious about one thing: 17-year-old Bristol Palin’s pregnancy, made public today.
    “I have heard some of the news on this and so let me be a clear as possible: I have said before and I will repeat again, I think people’s families are off limits, and people’s children are especially off limits. This shouldn’t be part of our politics,” the Democrat said forcefully. “It has no relevance to Governor Palin’s performance as governor, or her potential performance as a VP. And so I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories,” he continued.

6. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

McCain never brought up a lot of things because of his integrity. You'll see that tonight if he loses. he wont blame voter intimidation, polling booths, etc.. but the Kos guys said trig was palins daughters baby. BO never directly mentioned that. it was only implied.

larry didnt write what i posted you dem. robots. read who the author is. its all fact.

he DID write this.

Tuesday’s Election Battle : NO QUARTER

and check his credentials at least...while virginia tries to get the military's ballots to count, because they held on to them for 2 weeks before delivering them.

good night!

#6 Biggin', Nov 4, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  7. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    for the record......I prefer to be called me Industrialsize, my friends can call me Indy......I stand corrected, Larry Johnson did not sign his name to the piece you linked.........one of his acolytes did.

8. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted