just thought i would sey hey

gecko0: I am new to the group and have been reading the posts. i just wanted to say hey. Everyone seems really cool and I hope i can give some info from time to time.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by gecko0@Jan 21 2005, 03:50 AM
I am new to the group and have been reading the posts. i just wanted to say hey. Everyone seems really cool and I hope i can give some info from time to time.
[post=276179]Quoted post[/post]​
Welcome to the forum. There are some hilarious threads going on. Jump in and post if you wish.

Freddie

gecko0: Well, I am 19 and in college. I like to play tennis and golf. My main objective in life is making people happy. As far as relationships go, I have never been in one. I have always been interested in someone but it never worked out. I am just looking for the right one and that is all I am interested in. I don't drink or smoke because i personally get no thrills from it. I have no problem with others that do it. As far as my endowment i am 7.5-8" x 5.5". I tend to vary in length based on excitement. When hanging around I usually stay around 5" unless it is really cold outside. Well that is some info about me, i hope this helps.

Royal_T

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by gecko0@Jan 21 2005, 01:09 PM
My main objective in life is making people happy.
[post=276245]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome Gecko0. You sound like a nice guy.
Btw, I hope youre also one of the people you make happy in life.

Arnoch: I'm new to this site my name is arnoch and i'm a friend of Kimahri.