JusT Thought I'd Warn Ya'll

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just added some new pics to my gallery, Figured I'd warn you guys so you wouldnt accidently stumble onto my gallery and go blind from the nastiest that is me. Well hopefully this warning was helpful in stopping many people to go blind, have a good night folks :smile:

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How come sometimes I can see the full size pics and sometimes I can't?

Great pics btw :biggrin1:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Um, WHO said you looked nasty??? And you aren;t allowed to say it, unless you are trying to attract yourself! You are good looking, have a great body, and big beautiful cock. Physically, you got ALL the goods! Be happy and grateful for your gifts....belittling getting so much, really makes those of us who didn;t get the physical package at Christmas feel even worse! If some asshole told you you looked bad, he was likely just pissed and feeling down about himself by comparison, so had to make himself feel bigger by making you feel smaller. He was an asshole, and wrong. I made a study a long time ago about male beauty, to figure out why the large majority of my peers told me I was ugly, when I didn;t understand why. So, I know what the majoority finds appealing, and you have it. You may not believe it, but it doesn;t change the facts. I bet you can't point to more than one or two circumstances when someone found you unattractive to THEM. Think hard, and I bet you will find the large majority found you attractive, and indicated it by flirting with you, or looking at you, or saying it, or hitting on you. If you want to feel bad about something, I'm afraid it isn;t fair to make it about your looks, because that would be untruthful, and unworthy. Feel bad about people dying of starvation, or stupid wars, or cancer, or children being raped by psychotic sickos who should be drawn and quartered. But don;t feel bad about your looks.