just to say hey! and...what a site!

twinn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
wow...you guys are amazing and just what i needed! i stumbled on this by accident, decides to look around, and now other sites pale in comparison...
alittle about myself, i'm 5'8...167 lbs. and 6.5 cut. shaved close, green eyes, kinda hairy when i let it get outta control and very drawn to you type of guys. after looking throught the site, my intital arousal was the stories and threads i'd read but after a couple days i realized that what you guys represent more than just a having above average cocks...it's an attitude. i realized that i'm drawn to men like you because of your confidence, it's like a vibe, an assurance that is magnetic.straight, gay, or both,...when i read your personal stories and experiences, i'm aroused by your approach to it all. i consider myself to be a dominate type of sexual partner but i think i'm realizing it's just that i've never been with guys of your type of sexual strength, most of my few partners have been more passive and not endowed like alot of you... makes me yearn to experience that feeling, you know, kinda get caught up a man's magnetism...food for thought for me and again...great site and thanks for giving me a chance to look into this world.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow...you guys are amazing and just what i needed! i stumbled on this by accident, decides to look around, and now other sites pale in comparison...
alittle about myself, i'm 5'8...167 lbs. and 6.5 cut. shaved close, green eyes, kinda hairy when i let it get outta control and very drawn to you type of guys. after looking throught the site, my intital arousal was the stories and threads i'd read but after a couple days i realized that what you guys represent more than just a having above average cocks...it's an attitude. i realized that i'm drawn to men like you because of your confidence, it's like a vibe, an assurance that is magnetic.straight, gay, or both,...when i read your personal stories and experiences, i'm aroused by your approach to it all. i consider myself to be a dominate type of sexual partner but i think i'm realizing it's just that i've never been with guys of your type of sexual strength, most of my few partners have been more passive and not endowed like alot of you... makes me yearn to experience that feeling, you know, kinda get caught up a man's magnetism...food for thought for me and again...great site and thanks for giving me a chance to look into this world.

Like everybody else said... Welcome! We are all pretty open here. Some of us have confidence and some of us are looking for it. So when you have any questions, thoughts or comments just let us know. I personally don't mind talking about stuff from a 100% straight guys point of veiw, but am open minded to hearing all veiws. I'm sure you have some interesting stories and experiences or maybe questions... so let us hear.:wink: