Just to say hi from Manchester UK

sim243

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello to all, new user here not quite sure what to put just to say I'm a more of a grower than a shower my dick gets upto 8" hard and is uber thick but starts out at about 2" and weedy thin hehe, not sure if 8 is classed as hung but its the difference from soft to hard i thought might qualify me for this site, let me know what you think.

cheers

sim243

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
oh and can someone tell me how to upgade please as when i try it just comes up with wrong currency?

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello to all, new user here not quite sure what to put just to say I'm a more of a grower than a shower my dick gets upto 8" hard and is uber thick but starts out at about 2" and weedy thin hehe, not sure if 8 is classed as hung but its the difference from soft to hard i thought might qualify me for this site, let me know what you think.

cheers

Hey welcome mate! 2" to 8" - amazing!! 8" is definitely big anyway. Look fwd to seeing some gallery pics mate.

cheers
You qualify for a very large co-efficient of expansion...WOW. would love to swallow you.