Just to say "Hi"

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by funnyguy, Aug 24, 2007.

1. funnyguy

funnyguy Active Member

Albums:
    Hi ALL, I am here as an older guy and am new at this. Been married twice, but now am a widower. I had lots of homosexual experiences into my mid-twenties before my marriages. Even had some while married.:redface: Like to see nice cocks. I am not the standard BIG guy. One guy described it best--"I am a grower--but not that big sometimes 2 or 3 inches flaccid and sometimes a turtle" lol Just a lot of foreskin. But my morning wood was 5.5 inches today-I measured to be sure. Sorry if I am in the wrong group.
    I do have a serious question though. I have read different things about STD's. Some say that sucking cock is not an HIV concern and others say I should use protection always! Which is it? I am getting to the point where I want to try with a guy, but if I don't know him too well-what should I do? I am not sure which advice to listen to. Suggestions will be appreciated.

2. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

hello to you

When it comes to HIV infection it is highly unlikely you will get it from giving or receiving oral sex but if there are cuts or open wounds on both places then it may happen although I do not know if there are documented proofs of this but blood contact is the culprit that spreads it. For regular sex I always use a condom but for oral I only do if he asks for it that way.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, funnyguy.

4. unclespunk1049

unclespunk1049 New Member

Welcome Funny Guy.... I've always been told never to brush your teeth before having oral sex..since that opens paths for the HIV virus to enter into the blood. I love giving oral sex and have done it with receiver wearing and not wearing a condom. Always a good idea if you know the person you are sucking instead of anonymous encounters!

Uncle (another older guy...with a beautiful but small penis.)

Draft saved Draft deleted