Just to see if I am alone.

bulged_brad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone else feel natural this way like I do? When I wake up in the morning i just let myself air dry. I don't use towels. I just walk around the house completely nude and let myself dry. I also work at home as an Architect so i often work naked too. I rarely dress. I've had many ladies over as well and they liked the idea too. We'll wake up and just stay nude all day. Then go at it for another night. It's very freeing and natural. Anyone else have any routines like this?

-Brad.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes !! My routine exactly. I shower,towel off the heavy water, then shave, hair gel and brush teeth nude, then pick out my clothes for the day, iron and get ready all nude. LOVE the freedom. It's my "space" to be free...like the feeling of just drying off uninhibitrd.

My teenage son gets ready at the same time and sometimes we'll pass each other in the hall or going from here to there. No big deal.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fellow nudie. unless someone comes over or i have to go out there is no point in getting dressed on a sunday. personal quirk i so have to wear socks around the house. other than that, if it's cold out i'll stay in undies and a tshirt/hoodie.

ML

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I lived alone and was very depressed I spent a lot of time nude. Mainly because I saw no point in dressing. After all I wasn't going anywhere. :tongue:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:frown1:

nekkid time should be happy time. comfortable and prone to dancing to bad music time.

ML

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always use a towel to dry off after a shower...who wants to track wet footprints everywhere?

but I do like to hang out nekkid @ home...I only put something on if it's cold...I still sleep nude most of the time...