Just To Set The Record Straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Coming in a bit late to this, I know, but just chucking in my penny's-worth (as we'd say over here, being neither dollar nor euro-zone!).

This whole thread may seem a sideliner amongst the huge swathe of lpsg topics, but it focusses on the essence of this most interesting "club". And at the heart of this essence is the matter of the "large penis", of concern not only to a (very?)small minority genuinely troubled/embarrassed by extreme endowment, but to the large majority of males eternally fascinated by 'the dick': their own, others, and - in general - the larger the better. Why this is the case is another (and much more complex) question.

These posts on the "Pappy problem" reveal, to me at least:

*** the temptation to exaggerate (even by the tiniest bit) our own endowments. I put my own stats on the spot here, but I hope I'm honest. If I do claim a foot and a circumference of soup-can proportions it can only do wonders for my own world of fantasy. Whether you the reader believe me or not is neither here nor there; I shall never know you nor you me. But it does have the effect of degrading the general intelligence and integrity of this Forum. Pappy's (anonymous) correspondent makes this point when he talks about the changing and 'frivolous' character of more recent lpsg threads compared with but a short time ago. I haven't been around as long as he, but it's very apparent. If cheats, idiots and those who just enjoy slagging off others come to populate our pages lpsg may as well pack up.

(Incidentally, I'm a re-incarnation of "Finnmark" from the previous format. Thought I'd use the 'familiar' name, but wish now I hadn't. I've lost my old connections and all my former posts!)

*** by the same token it's a temptation, for a few, to post 'stolen' pix. OK, so whom do they kid? Photo-shopping, for most, is much more difficult. I'm not bothered with these. It is far more common for genuine photos to be misleading: and I'm talking about camera-angle. The very common low-level shot from between the legs (not to mention the use of the distorting wide-angle lens) makes the dick look abnormally large against the rest of the body. Another trick is the close-up dick shot with practically no body reference: it could be any size. Just occasionally one is treated to an honest 'proportionate' picture, and that is rewarding.

*** last point! And a happy one. The 'old' lpsg inspired me because there was so much genuine concern and kindness around, and the encouragement and welcome to Pappy in this thread is a reminder that it's not dead. It's the best aspect of lpsg. That and the good humour of many makes it fun and worthwhile. Long may it live!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, Pappy, Lighten up!! I mean, it'd an entirely different situattion altogether if everyone was really belligerent about this whole tihng but it isn't; it's merely some people casting some doubt on the pics. Myself since I've never seen a pic of you in the gallery I have to take for granted its the real deal.

Dont' go there dude. Don't give in to this horseshit. Stay here and keep posting with us.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pappy, never let the bastards win! You know we love you, and the ones who don't can indeed fuck off! I don't see any reason why anyone owes pics to this site or anyone on it. I consider myself lucky to have seen your pics when they were up, but would have liked you just as much without them. Glad you're staying with the crew, I think of you as a friend and would hate to lose your insightfulness over some idiotic shit like this. Jana

Status
Not open for further replies.