Just took my first black Monster Cock!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by str8_ish, Sep 15, 2011.

1. str8_ish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I met up with a guy this evening at his place. He was a bisexual black guy, in his early forties. I had been trying to meet him for some time but because of commitments etc were not able to meet. Today was different though. He was available in the evening and by some miracle, so was I. So we decided to meet after work. At last! His profile on a hookup site revealed the odd face pic and a few of his rather large package. His pics were decent enough and suggested that he was indeed hung. My guess was 7.5-8 inches with roughly 6 inches in girth, a more than decent enough size.

So I made my way to his place. Obviously I was fairly excited at the prospect of sucking a big dick, wouldn't be the first time. Anyway, I rang his doorbell we exchanged greetings and then we sat down on his sofa and talked. This is usually something I like to do first with a guy before proceeding. It helps to make the mood more casual. We got along pretty well and then got on to the subject of his penis somehow. We talked a little about some of the guys and girls we each had sex with. He told me he doesn't usually fuck and just likes being sucked by someone with a decent amount of oral talent. Fair enough.

I then explained to him that I have a thing for guys with big dicks. While I was doing this, he took my hand and placed it on his crotch and he started rubbing mine. He sensed that I was getting excited but to be honest I didn't feel much inside his pants. I told him what I thought of his pics on the site. He then asked me "what's your username?" To which I replied "ilikethemhung" he then responded by saying "well you're in for a surprise". With my eyes locked on to what he was doing to my bulge, with his other hand, he reached down into his track bottoms and pulled his penis out....

2. MrToolhung

Gold Member

Very nice! Sounds like a good time.

3. str8_ish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ....It was impressive. He only had the shaft out. It looked at least 7 inches and pretty thick. He rested his cock against his stomach. Of course, I reached out to grab hold of it and to my complete surprise, he was still flaccid! "Holy shit, that's not even hard!" I said. He just laughed and said "I told you". I jerked it a little bit and he started to grow. He was definitely getting pretty excited and at that stage I couldn't even get my hand all the way around it. It certainly didn't look that thick in his pics. Meanwhile, I had a huge hard on so I started to take my clothes off with my back facing him. When I turned round, he was standing there completely naked and my eyes went wide open when I looked down at his package. "Oh My God! That thing is HUGE!" I said. He just laughed and started to jerk himself. He had big hands and even had had trouble gripping his own cock. The thing was as big and thick as a large cucumber. Needless to say, it was bar far the biggest cock I had ever seen!....

4. vincenimes

vincenimes Member

Albums:
    And then? Don"t stop each time, it seems like a bad soap movie stopping when it gets interestring!

5. MrJimSir

MrJimSir New Member

Albums:
    I agree with Vincenimes!

6. str8_ish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ....I reached out to grab hold of his huge dick. It felt amazing! Not only was it massive in length but also huge in girth. At the very least 9x7 inches if not more. If I had trouble getting my hand around it before there was no chance of that now that he was fully hard. The fact that it was uncut too made it even better. It had the most perfect shape, think Omar Williams's cock. It's widest point was midway up the shaft. I tried jerking it with two hands and it just felt incredible. There was room for one more hand and then some. Now that the pleasantries and formalities were over it was time to suck his huge black cock. So I sat on the bed and encouraged him to come closer to me. Then I began sucking him softly and slowly to get a good taste of his big meat. I then began trying to get him deeper into my mouth. It certainly was a challenge. His head alone was big enough to fill my mouth. I'm usually quite good when it comes to deepthroating but even I could tell if I tried, it was going to be a struggle. So I gave it a go. I could only manage half way. Mainly due to his thickness. He was just too damn big and I let him know that. But that just seemed to turn him on. And every time I said it, the veins on his cock seemed to get more and more prominent. I could actually feel the blood circulating through the veins of his penis as I sucked him. "Yeah, suck my big dick" he kept saying as I looked up at him with lustful eyes. Eventually we moved to his bed. He was lying down with his massive cock in the air and me lying flat on my chest ready to continue worshipping this well hung daddy. I began to concentrate just on his cock head and with each suck he moaned louder and louder. Then, suddenly out of nowhere I could feel his body tremble and a massive load of precum began to seep from his penis. I had never seen anything like it. He just kept leaking and I did the right thing and lapped up every single drop of it. He tasted really sweet. "Wow! What was that!? That was precum!?" I said to him and he just moaned in acknowledgment. It got me so horny that I was able to please the guy so well. So turned on in fact that I began to play around with the idea of letting him fuck me. I usually am strictly "oral only" with most of the guys I meet but something just came over us both. I continued to suck his giant throbbing cock until he sat up and said "do you want to sit on it". He knew that I was horny as hell and I replied "You wanna fuck me?". So I enjoyed the pleasure of watching him slip on an XL condom which was a pretty tight fit on him. I then lowered myself onto his huge dick, nice and slowly and felt his huge head stretching me open. I have to say it felt pretty good. I sat a bit deeper, past the head but my hole was very tight and it hurt. So we tried it several times and I managed to get a quarter of him inside me. Not much I know. He then got on his knees on the bed and I bent over doggy style to see what more we could do. I was amazed that I managed to get any of him in me. I was still trying to get over his sheer size. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was about to be fucked by the biggest guy I had been with so far. So he slowly entered and was very patient and responsive. I was still quite tight but slowly slowly it was obvious that it was working. He managed to get in half way in that position. He then pulled out and I could feel by asshole pulsating. We hadn't even started fucking properly yet. So I just laid flat on the bed, on my chest, with my legs open. He used his saliva to wet my hole a bit more before inserting his massive cock inside me again. This time it was more bearable. He started with a slow patient rhythm until I was comfortable. "Is that good? You want it?" he asked. I was ready and immediately responded "yeah, fuck me big boy". He then laid on top of me and started to pound me real good with long and steady strokes. I tried not to moan too load but it was impossible. "You're so BIG" I cried. He was getting off on my moaning so he started to fuck me a little harder and he too was moaning with pleasure. We were in ecstasy. After several minutes of me taking a thorough pounding, he shouted "Oh I'm gonna cum". He pulled his huge dick out of my massively stretched hole, took his condom off a wanked himself while I turned around and laid on my back, with him on his knees on top of me. "Oh yeah give it to me" I demanded with my mouth open ready to take his load. He moaned loudly and then released. What followed was a massive thick cumshot right on my face and in my mouth. It tasted so good. I finally sucked on his cock gently and made sure to clean up every last drop on his cum. And that was it. It was an amazing experience. Just thought I'd share it with you all. Any comments/questions are more than welcome. Here are his profile pics in case you're interested.

Attached Files:

#6 str8_ish, Sep 17, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  7. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

WOW. Are you able to sit? He is really big. You will walk with difficulty tomorrow I bet.

8. str8_ish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sitting on it was difficult. Only managed to get one quarter of his cock inside me in that position. Was a little sore the following day.

9. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    Great Story! I am jealous!

10. vincenimes

vincenimes Member

Albums:
    And what was his pseudo?

11. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

Big black cocks intrigue me, but it only takes me 5-6 inches to start feeling pain. I couldn't imagine taking any bigger!

12. str8_ish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If the guy takes his time and is patient you can take bigger. Yes it hurt at first but I eventually managed to take just over 3/4 of that monster dick

13. JERSEYBOY1981

JERSEYBOY1981 Member

thanks for sharing

14. thomas biggy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That must have been fun

15. str8_ish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It was. Hope to meet him again sometime. Thought I did pretty well considering the guy's size

16. bigtool4u

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    great story wish you d used paragraphs more pics of that cawk please :)

17. str8_ish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's all there is I'm afraid. I asked about taking a few pics but the guy wasn't comfortable with it so we didn't. Nice big cock on you too dude.

18. rock_cok

rock_cok Well-Known Member

Albums:
    good read hot

19. Boobalaa

Gold Member

Thank you for sharing..makes me wanna do it again..Did you have a sore throat and jaw the next day also? My butt was sore for a couple days

20. myChock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great story, thanks for sharing...sounds like you had a lot of fun ;P

And yea, that last pic, damn he is a monster!

Draft saved Draft deleted