Just touched the smallest cock of my life today

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Went to the adult bookstore in hopes of trading handjobs. Guy stood beside me and reached for my cock to play with it. I reciprocate to find a semi-soft cock of maybe an inch or less. It then got hard to maybe 1 1/2 inches at best. Have any of you seen a cock this small? With my cock in his hand, he had to have to feel like he grabbed an elephant by the trunk.

I'm only about 7" hard, so no monster by any means. He was bigger and taller than me. Glad to have the cock I have, it must suck to be him!

ddaithom2003

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a man working for me, a tall, hansom, blonde, well muscled man about 20 years of age. He told me about the gym he was attending and I went along with him one day to see what it offered. I saw the young man in the showers and was shocked, he had virtually nothing in the way of a penis and very small balls. All I could see of his penis was the little rosette head of an uncut cock amongst some sparse hair.

Very sad for him.

What is more, we were having lots of wetting in our washrooms around the toilets. This problem stopped as soon as the young man left us a few months later. Obviously he had no control over where he urinated, he should have sat down for the job.

Reactions: 1297396

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've now discovered the term micro-penis for this situation. I'm not hung up on the big cock thing, so no harm or foul. I just had never encountered one that small before. He had big balls though, go figure. I had fun anyway.

JackLover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I jacked off with my step-cousin who has a really small dick a couple of times and I really enjoyed it. He is only around 2 inches long and quite thin. At first I was skeptical that I would like it, but once we got going...wow I was amazed at how good it made me feel to stroke him. I would definitely recommend it!

grendel25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Went to a bi-swingers party once, and me and another guy ended up with one lady. He fucked her while she sucked me. He was real tiny, maybe two inches. She soon motioned for me to take over on the pussy part, and I sucked him for a little while fucking her. Felt a little sorry for him, he needed to hold onto the condom to keep it on while he fucked her. But he came, so it was all good.

Heavyhaul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a Mangr. at a truck stop come to do the urinal jack thing. I looked and he was like the size of a Bic lighter, maybe. I cud only use my thumb n 1st finger like tweezers to jack him. Poor guy ....he was super nice and quite the dick sucker (as I found out later when I stopped back thru)