Just trying to gain girth.

D_e5gw5yw

Just Browsing
Media
Hey, I'm just wondering if the regimen I'm about to undertake will likely work for me. Right now, my stats are:

BPFL: 4.25"
FG: 4.5"
BPEL: 6.75"
EG: 5.5"

I'm decently happy with my length, but would like to increase my girth to at least 6". I've done PE before and had good results, increasing my length by 1" and my girth by .5" in about a 3 month span. However I had to take some time off for personal reasons and my length decreased by .25" and I lost all my girth gains. I'm thinking of doing mainly squeezes and slinkies, followed by stamina work (kegels, towel raises, etc). Since I've taken almost a year off, should I start with wet jelqs before doing the squeezes and slinkies? In what order should I do the exercises? Is my goal attainable? Thanks in advance!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say that your goals are attainable.

Since you've been away from exercises for so long, starting with light, wet jelqs with a high degree of erection (about 70%) should do. Once you've regained some fitness, you can move on to the more intense "squeezes".

Of course, stamina work should be done as well- preferably after your enlargement work.

D_e5gw5yw

Just Browsing
Media
Right on. As always, I will follow your advice! In case you're wondering, I was known as Okiestud316 on here previously, but had to close my account for personal reasons. I'm back though. Thanks Big Al!

tallmanluke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, let's make a pact. I'll post up in your thread every couple days to make sure you are keeping your schedule if you do that in mine. I'm trying to keep on schedule and it's a lot easier if someone else is posting up encouragement etc.

We also have almost identical stats, pretty crazy huh?

Whaddya say?