Just Tube Fucked My Sister-In-Law

true kenshin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
true kenshin, both of the photos in this thread were taken within the last week, where are you getting those dates from?

lecock, ya, just like I described in the threads you reference this thing with my sister in law has been brewing for years and I've taken every opportunity to give her something to think about.

Ha ha, I stand correct those pictures are new :biggrin1: they looked remarkably similar to ones already in your gallery, I apologize for that... but I still stand by my "cool story bro" statement.

66mustang_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looking at the pictures I understand the tube, and getting put on before you're hard, but I can't for the life of me figure out how you get the damn thing off when you finish.

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why you sleeping with a married woman?
How would you like it if someone else f***s your wife?
Have some self respect or go to the fiction stories section. LOL:lmao:

gnawtee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to fuck one or two of my sisters-in-law.

lol.. id fuck all 3 of em. i think i have a legit shot @ one of them.. i get that vibe from her, she likes to touch me every chance she gets..on new years i was wasted and they all held me down n put lipstick on me, i remember puttin my hand up her skirt lmao...she said "heyyy...u have to keep ur hands to urself".. but she was laughing...she didnt rat on me either.. i wonder if its just in my sick mind lol...

cameltoelover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol.. id fuck all 3 of em. i think i have a legit shot @ one of them.. i get that vibe from her, she likes to touch me every chance she gets..on new years i was wasted and they all held me down n put lipstick on me, i remember puttin my hand up her skirt lmao...she said "heyyy...u have to keep ur hands to urself".. but she was laughing...she didnt rat on me either.. i wonder if its just in my sick mind lol...

Go for it! Very impressive piece of meat. I'm sure she'll love it when you stretch her pussy!

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool story bro.

also that tube looks horrifically painful.

How the fuck do you get your penis out? It looks like it cuts off circulation when wouldnt allow for proper shrinkage

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I own the tube, I learned how to do it over a long period of time and its like cocaine for your cock. Once I experienced it, normal sex wasn't the same. A longer cock with a bigger head that stays hard as long as you desire and makes sex possible and more interesting in more positions. I had to bring my wife along. As I said in earlier posts, at first I think she was just put off by it, then slowly she came see and feel it was something way different and now its what she wants. My wife also said her sister has been asking questions and searching the internet for something like it, saying sex has changed for her.