Just two straight brothers showing...brotherly love?

newvaguy23

Legendary Member
Media
I honestly didn't know where to post this. Two straight brothers were somehow talked into crossing the line by what I assume was a very attractive woman or the best baiter known to man. The video was made from screen capture software of a webcam show several years ago. The quality was crap, so I made the gif set linked below.

I'd LOVE to see similar content. Share what you have!

ChaseGt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I honestly didn't know where to post this. Two straight brothers were somehow talked into crossing the line by what I assume was a very attractive woman or the best baiter known to man. The video was made from screen capture software of a webcam show several years ago. The quality was crap, so I made the gif set linked below.

Wait, it doesn't work anymore.

newvaguy23

Legendary Member
Media
Here's a reblog of the original Tumblr post (Tumblr link). I couldn't find any social media photos of the two of them together. They list each other as brothers on FB, but I won't post that. All other photos give away too many details about their professions or identity to post here. Sorry, but visual similarity is all the proof I can offer.

Reactions: feafim

walidol

Sexy Member
Media

Hi, where can i watch this video? Thx