Just unzip? or unbuckle?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by tuck9, Jul 14, 2005.

1. tuck9

tuck9 New Member

Albums:
    I've always wondered why some guys go to all the trouble of unbuckling their belt, unbuttoning their pants and unzipping their zipper just to take a leak. Does it have anything to do with size or is it just what their dad taught them?

I've always been a walk up, unzip, flip it out kind of guy. Seems like a lot of wasted time otherwise.

2. Max

Max New Member

When I find myslf unbuckling it is usually when I'm wearing trousers with a relatively low waist. If you support a long soft penis upwards in a jockstrap you will find yourself at or above belt level quite frequently.

But I agree, it makes a lot of trouble, and I prefer to just unzip if possible.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Krueger: I go the whole nine yards. I dunno why, really, I just always have. Occasionally I'll just keep the belt buckled, but somethimes not. I always unbutton though. It's not a large penis thing, it's just habit.

4. VinceNYC

VinceNYC New Member

I have to go the full monty. Unbuckle, unbotton, unzip, pull it and the balls out. Left hand goes under the balls to ensure they don't get tangled in the zipper, right hand holds the dick. Tap, tap, tap and everyone back in.

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Max gives us one reason to unbuckle and spread the waist band and I'll add another. When I'm wearing underwear with no fly it's necessary to pull down the waist band, even below my balls, and this is hard to do unless the belt and pant's waist band are spread. Going commando is a different ball of wax, since it's easy to reach in and pull it out. --just another advantage of sans underwear. Ahaah, freedom is great :excl:

6. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    This has to do with length too (sorry guys). I just pull down the zipper and that is enough to get out enough penis to do my pee. Like all men I move my butt a little backward to get my penis behind the zipper.
    If I want to show off I do the whole ceremony of unbuttoning etc.

But like I said if you have enough length there is no need to pull out all your stuff including your nuts.

7. dig

dig New Member

I'm definitely just an unzipper if I'm wearing boxers. Briefs though, gets too complicated. So the full unbuckling must occur.

8. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

[post=329042]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Yes.

I have given up on peeing through zippers - too worrisome or painful -
    other than with formal trousers which have a nine-inch, plastic zipper.
    Most of my trousers have six-inch, metallic zippers.
    No problem with pajamas though.
    :)

9. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

the few times i've tried to piss with just an unzipped zipper have ended quite disastrously, it usually involves reaching in and trying to pull it all out thru the rather small gap in my fly and is just unworkable, so i unbuckle, unzip, pull down the waistband, let everything flop out and then put it all back in. it just works for me :)

10. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

I wear a jock. Really difficult to deal with that and pull my dick through an unzipped fly. Just as fast (and safer!) to unbuckle, drop pants a bit and dig it out of the jock. (I'm really scared of zippers; my buddy, who has a huge, uncut penis, has caught the foreskin in zippers on occasion. Painful, and also opens a wound that could become infected or harbor all kinds of nastiness.)

11. Pappy

Pappy Member

Unbuckle and open trousers for me. It's just easier and I don't scrape my penis on any zipper teeth that way.

12. Bananaman

Bananaman New Member

This is sort of one of those things that you don't think about all that much, you just do it. (LOL)

I always unbuckle 'cause it's just easier, not to mention more comfortable. I can get it out through a zipper without too much trouble, but getting it back in to where everything feels right is next to impossible. I don't find unbuckling to be any trouble at all.

B-man

13. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I often wear sweats or worlout pants: you can't unzip a fly that isn't there.

14. mavedick

mavedick New Member

Albums:
    It seems that they used to make briefs and boxer briefs with large enough openings in the front that I routinely just unzipped. In more recent years, the quality of men's underwear has gone to heck, so I just gave up and started doing the whole unbuckling thing. It's such a habit now that I do it even when I'm commando.

15. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

When I wear button-fly jeans and a belt, I undo the belt so I can rebutton the fly. I've never learned how to rebutton them with the top still buttoned. When I wear pants with zippers, I unzip, piss, and rezip. And usually wash my hands.

Take care

Ceg

16. SpiceboyMJ

SpiceboyMJ New Member

Albums:
    I too, unbuckle, unbutton, unzip and pull my underwear (if I am wearing any) down under the base of my penis. I can't get it out if I just unzip and I'm not into the pain of it getting caught on my zipper either.

17. steve319

Gold Member

Usually just unzip, but that depends on the kind of pants and underwear on duty at the moment. Never gave it a lot of thought, but boxers usually make just unzipping work out fine most times. Briefs, on the other hand, require a larger work area (so to speak) and, especially when paired with dress pants, demand the total outlay.

Great question!

18. bigunzippedstudent9

bigunzippedstudent9 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Depend on what underwear i have that day. If its boxers then i unzip and flop out my dick through the slit/opening... but if its boxerbriefs that don't have an opening... unbuckle, unzipped, pull wasitband down, out it flops.... the whole procedure.

19. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

I can go either way, but when I have the privacy at home or in a stall I prefer to drop trou. At the urinal I have to plunge my hand down my fly up to my wrist to drag the thing out, and stuffing it back in is even more awkard, especially if I get a bit of a softie. I'd prefer just not to have to pull it through the fly at all.

20. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hmm-- well-- I find that I had to actually see what I do...and I found that I do both the unbuckle and the pul through zip at different times-- I don't know why but I do...also I always seem to take my balls out too-- not sure why I do that

odd habits we grow up with and never think about

Draft saved Draft deleted