Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pye@Jul 16 2005, 01:18 AM
...also I always seem to take my balls out too-- not sure why I do that
odd habits we grow up with and never think about
[post=329532]Quoted post[/post]​
The advantage in taking out your balls along with your dick, Pye, is avoiding the possibility of cutting off, or at least diminishing, the flow. There have been times when tight fitting pants have pressed up against the root of my cock and slowed the stream. I usually hold the cloth, along with the zipper, down to free-up all pressure there.

Luke

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pye@Jul 16 2005, 01:18 AM
...also I always seem to take my balls out too-- not sure why I do that
odd habits we grow up with and never think about
[post=329532]Quoted post[/post]​
The advantage in taking out your balls along with your dick, Pye, is avoiding the possibility of cutting off, or at least diminishing, the flow. There have been times when tight fitting pants have pressed up against the root of my cock and slowed the stream. I usually hold the cloth, along with the zipper, down to free-up all pressure there.

Luke

spike

Cherished Member
Media
i definately gotta whip it all out...not sure why...but thatss how i have always done it. i think it is faster to do that then fiddle around with flies and boxer flies....

tuck9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow... I'm surprised to see so many "unbuckle" responses. I'll have to admit, some zippers are so short that if you don't unbuckle, you can't get it out at the right angle and then you can't release the pressure. Bad news cause you end up dribbling on yourself when you put it back in! lol

orionsword57:
Originally posted by tuck9@Jul 18 2005, 02:10 AM
Wow... I'm surprised to see so many "unbuckle" responses. I'll have to admit, some zippers are so short that if you don't unbuckle, you can't get it out at the right angle and then you can't release the pressure. Bad news cause you end up dribbling on yourself when you put it back in! lol
[post=329950]Quoted post[/post]​

Some years ago, the woman I was seeing hada brainstorm, brought about by being with me and because of her father's complaints about the "sag in his bag" due to aging. She designed jockey-type underwear for both support and containment of size and/or elder-sag. We took the design to DuPont to see if any of their materials would be applicable, and got a litany of info about underwear and flys, etc.... I am a unbuckler, and have been for so long, I don't even think about it. We were told that it is more common than most people think (the reason why many men chose a stall when urinating in a public restroom), and that there might not be as big a market as we thought. Zippers are put on the pants too short for design and eye appeal reasons (I never figured out their reasoning), and the few who need longer zipper length just have to cope. Not enough money in big cocks, apparently.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by OrionSword57@Jul 18 2005, 05:25 AM
Some years ago, the woman I was seeing hada brainstorm. She designed jockey-type underwear for both support and containment of size and/or elder-sag. We took the design to DuPont to see if any of their materials would be applicable. Not enough money in big cocks, apparently.
[post=329962]Quoted post[/post]​

Good idea.
Thanks for trying to help.

I wrote to Bike complaining about the smallness of their Extra Large Swimmer/Jogger jock strap pouch and within a year the pouch was enlarged.
No formal reply to my e-mail note - probably One-of-Many. Thanks Men !

Keep pluggin'
:)

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'll definitely unbuckle 99 percent of the time (with the other 1 percent being on those rare occasions when I'm wearing dress pants and actually bother to fasten that weird added button inside).

I find that when I only unzip and snake my way out, I never feel quite like everything is "put back together right" when I am done. Invariably something feels askew. If I totally unbuckle/unzip and then put everything away at the end, it just leaves me feeling more like everything is back in its place.

Steve :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Steve26@Jul 18 2005, 05:06 PM
I'll definitely unbuckle 99 percent of the time (with the other 1 percent being on those rare occasions when I'm wearing dress pants and actually bother to fasten that weird added button inside).

I find that when I only unzip and snake my way out, I never feel quite like everything is "put back together right" when I am done. Invariably something feels askew. If I totally unbuckle/unzip and then put everything away at the end, it just leaves me feeling more like everything is back in its place.

[post=330019]Quoted post[/post]​
I so agree, Steve26. It takes a little more time, but worth while knowing I'm back in order :9

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Max+Jul 14 2005, 05:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Max &#064; Jul 14 2005, 05:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tuck9@Jul 14 2005, 11:26 AM
I&#39;ve always wondered why some guys go to all the trouble of unbuckling their belt, unbuttoning their pants and unzipping their zipper just to take a leak.  Does it have anything to do with size or is it just what their dad taught them?

I&#39;ve always been a walk up, unzip, flip it out kind of guy.  Seems like a lot of wasted time otherwise.
[post=329042]Quoted post[/post]​

When I find myslf unbuckling it is usually when I&#39;m wearing trousers with a relatively low waist. If you support a long soft penis upwards in a jockstrap you will find yourself at or above belt level quite frequently.

But I agree, it makes a lot of trouble, and I prefer to just unzip if possible.
[post=329065]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Above the belt level? Frequently?

Not me. I&#39;ve been above the waist band of underwear or shorts with an elastic waistband. But, that was beacuse I was playing with it. It doesn&#39;t happen by mistake and certainly not frequently.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most often, I open the whole works.

I typically wear 2-Xist briefs with no fly. (they have a nice pouch that really cradles). It&#39;s just a whole lot easier than trying to slide it over the waist band of the underwear and then down through the fly.

Although, if I&#39;m wearing baggy shorts (with or without a jock), I&#39;ll sometimes just slip it out the leg opening.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by EastBayDude@Jul 18 2005, 03:41 PM
Above the belt level ?
Frequently ?
[post=330089]Quoted post[/post]​

Back in 7th Grade we would occassionally have a substitute Math teacher.
A Red-haired US Navy wife.
Man was she built &#33;

When we (three of us guys) were up at the chalk board solving problems with her beside us it was difficult not to swell. She was also large, soft and jiggly, and wore tight dresses. We all wore blue denim, white T-shirts, white socks and black loafers - T-shirts had to be tucked in.

We all maneuvered it upwards or to the side and up so as not to be Totally Obvious. I mean she was "Old" - probably 30. One day "Joe" maneuvered himself straight up Vs off to the side and was peeking out. She didn&#39;t even notice - probably trying to figure out why we were both suppressing laughter. Any who - it became a challenge to see who could telegraph his happiness most interestingly among ourselves without her (or the other girl students) noticing. Down the leg, out through the white pocket hole, peeking over the rim (no belts allowed).
Luckily we didn&#39;t get caught - but then we got Miss Tompson for Eight Grade &#33; &#33;
Another time.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Steve26@Jul 18 2005, 01:06 PM
I find that when I only unzip and snake my way out, I never feel quite like everything is "put back together right" when I am done. Invariably something feels askew.
Yeah, but you&#39;re just crawling with obsessive/compulsive tendencies, right Stevie? ;)

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Originally posted by steve319@Jul 19 2005, 09:16 AM
Yeah, but you&#39;re just crawling with obsessive/compulsive tendencies, right Stevie? ;)
[post=330263]Quoted post[/post]​
Tis true, Steve, I am obsessed with not having to "adjust myself" every 30 seconds for the rest of the day&#33;

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Steve26+Jul 19 2005, 11:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Steve26 &#064; Jul 19 2005, 11:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-steve319@Jul 19 2005, 09:16 AM
Yeah, but you&#39;re just crawling with obsessive/compulsive tendencies, right Stevie?  ;)
[post=330263]Quoted post[/post]​
Tis true, Steve, I am obsessed with not having to "adjust myself" every 30 seconds for the rest of the day&#33;

[post=330300]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
You&#39;re good at covering, I&#39;ll give you that. And if that works for you, man, just keep telling yourself that....while you alphabetize your socks by color. ;)

Hey, I think one of your kitchen cabinet doors is slightly ajar&#33; :hug:

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
LOL ... well, Steve, come to think of it, it IS a darn shame that the contents of my pants are not numerous enough to be filed away in alphabetical, chronological, or Dewey decimal order. Mind you, THAT would be my idea of a good time&#33;&#33; :D

Now that we&#39;ve baffled the hell out of the other 8,507 members ... and to put this thread back on track ...

I was thinking about this thread while I was taking a leak this morning, and I realized that (for me at least) another "advantage" to going the whole nine yards with unbuckling, etc., is that if I have my underwear waistband tucked under my balls while standing before the toilet, I am perfectly angled to go hands-free. If I thread myself out through the fly, additional aiming is required.

Steve :)

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Steve26@Jul 19 2005, 05:09 PM
LOL ... well, Steve, come to think of it, it IS a darn shame that the contents of my pants are not numerous enough to be filed away in alphabetical, chronological, or Dewey decimal order. Mind you, THAT would be my idea of a good time&#33;&#33; :D

Now that we&#39;ve baffled the hell out of the other 8,507 members ... and to put this thread back on track ...

I was thinking about this thread while I was taking a leak this morning, and I realized that (for me at least) another "advantage" to going the whole nine yards with unbuckling, etc., is that if I have my underwear waistband tucked under my balls while standing before the toilet, I am perfectly angled to go hands-free. If I thread myself out through the fly, additional aiming is required.

Steve :)
[post=330337]Quoted post[/post]​

----------------------

I have had the experience prior to joining the Coast Guard of if not dropping trousers all the way, but I would kinda just pull em up unbutton all buttons, shackle down and pull my Buddy out.

One of the best things I discovered in the Guard, was 13 button uniform blues. Being able to drop the entire front of my trousers and flipping Buddy out, going "commando" against the silk lining of the pants was g-o-o-d. The white trousers were just plain indecent, as I was told by the wife of one of my commanding officers who took offence.

blackwood

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Otis88@Jul 15 2005, 11:32 AM
I usually just unzip, but like DMW said, there&#39;s no choice when there&#39;s no zipper to unzip.
[post=329421]Quoted post[/post]​

I unzip, but only wear Jockey Brand "Pouch" underwear. It is made for a cock&#39;s quick in and out, unlike most others that you reach in thru a side entrance thru the material to the other side and then yank er out. (At bars, I&#39;d just leave it out with these on because I would be back at the urnial soon)

I&#39;ve talked to a few other hung men and we all seem to have a bit of dripping problem due to the length and bigger size of the tube than smaller penisis. I&#39;ve found that when done peeing, I push up on my groin at the bottom of my crotch with my free hand (between my balls and my anus) . This pushes out the last squirt out draining my cock and no dripping occurs. Does anyone else do this??

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I tend just to unzip when I&#39;m at a urinal at work. It&#39;s healthy to drink lots of fluids during the day, so I visit the men&#39;s room fairly regularly. I try to make these visits fast, and it&#39;s just too much trouble to undo the belt.

But--and I&#39;ve never said this to another living soul, because, hey, where else can I talk about shit like this?--I&#39;m a pretty messy guy at the urinal.

As Luke describes, I dribble like a garden hose that hasn&#39;t been put away. Going up and over the bottom lip of the fly always catches a few drops in the tube that drip out after being put back in my pants. No amount of shaking, squeezing, or milking, seems to help.

Another peril of a garden-hose: my nozzle seems permanently twisted to "spray". With his customary neglect, my father never taught his sons to pull back their foreskins when pissing. He never bothered to do so himself, but I remember his foreskin didn&#39;t look like it covered the head as completely as mine does.

Body changes at puberty meant that I had to start, and it&#39;s never felt quite right. Stuff goes everywhere.

At first I thought I was just pulling back too hard, but no amount of careful handling has fixed the problem.

So when at home, peeing at leisure, I drop trou and take a seat. Or walk out into the garden. Or--yes, KinkGuy, it&#39;s true&#33;--I make sure I whizz in the shower.

hb8