Just Waiting To Happen

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New Player

Bob didn’t heed my warnings. He could’ve moved, changed their names. He clearly had the means. In the end, it wasn’t my worry anymore, but I worried just the same. I felt better after the first ten days after Wendell’s release from the ankle bracelet. I knew full well, how easy it was to find Alisa. So should Bob. Yet Wendell didn’t act on finding her. Why? Or more importantly … why didn’t she look for him? Was she over him? I found that hard to believe, and so unlikely, from both ends, yet nothing happened. She must have been monitoring his legal progress. It was in the papers. What the hell is going on? Am I the only one interested in seeing them reunite?

It was Tuesday night, as Wendell helped close the store. His prior 7PM lockdown removed. He was getting hit on a lot, from both sexes. He turned them all down. He returned home after 9PM, and prior to working out, he disrobed, and stood at his full-length mirror. Night and day from almost six years ago. His face showed the few scars he gathered in prison, it gave him a rough character, his neck powerful, his chest and arms were buff and huge, his abs cut like that of a Greek god. His thighs layered with thick muscle, his strength just as ominous as his huge dick, speaking of which, it still responded like that of an eighteen-year-old.

Slowly, he stared upon his huge flaccid prick, as it bent one way, then the next, then began its journey downwards, filling up, filthy huge, he flexed his upper body, admiring how herculean he appeared, his monstrous organ passed nine inches in length, and kept going, past ten inches, and soon passing the size he was when he was last free, and a 145 pound weakling. His hands couldn’t resist feeling the awe-inspiring horse prick. His pride was well founded, as it separated his well-worn hands. Even upon his larger body it looked completely silly.

It was gross, no man could match what he carried. It took fifteen minutes, the name he repeated over and over was the same from his teens. It was always the same name. His load shot forth with force, striking his reflection in the mirror with pulse after pulse, slowly trailing down the mirror, leaving its mess all the way to his feet. He released the truly impressive, and completely oversized prick, mere inches from his knees. Saying to himself aloud …

“I’m ready.”

He didn’t stop there, he went to his bed, and jerked his beef for almost an hour. He never tired of this task. He was turned on by his size, and what a size it was. To the private eye whom watched from across the street, it was spellbinding, especially afterwards, as Wendell worked out tirelessly till almost midnight. His huge buff body, dripping with sweat, glistening, his tight workout pants held a gargantuan semi, which hung well over half way down his left thigh.

Wendell wasn’t alone. From above, a private eye shuddered, wondering what the hell was in the water, what genetic mistake had occurred to produce such an overequipped monster of a man. Doubtless, he dutifully jerked off to the hulking stud, thankful his own woman couldn’t witness the endless dick, hanging from the cut animal, whom appeared capable of ripping his head off with his bare hands. He had never witnessed anything close to this before, his heart sank for Bob, for no woman, well, at least one well versed in size, could possibly turn down the supremely fit, overly endowed monster. He had never enjoyed his job so much, he brought himself off twice, watching the huge hung stud, and though he didn’t know it, this would be the last time, tomorrow was a new day. It was time for Wendell’s coming out, he knew of Alisa’s routine, and damn, was he ready.

Wendell looked great with his new dew. The warmth of the day perfect for his light blue shirt, and khaki shorts, his workout from the morning left his arms swelled, his chest larger, and he was already a huge cut beast. He appeared as if he just got off his own yacht, or fresh from a workout, and as Alisa left her hairdresser, stopping outside to admire her reflection in the window glass outside …

“Hello Alisa … how are you?” Asked Wendell, as Alisa, whom wasn’t facing him, tensed up, she remembered the skinny fuck, the voice, and his huge twisted dick, her eyes closed, she froze, but as her eyes opened, she saw a smiling man’s reflection in the glass with a familiar face, but totally unfamiliar body, it sent chills through her, for this man was filled out, this man facing her, can’t be Wendell, and as she turned, the geeky loser of years past was long gone, she was confronted with a huge, extremely attractive man, her eyes bulged, her head couldn’t understand the transformation, she didn’t expect this, but her eyes danced up and down his body, and where it hung, slightly swollen along his leg, just as she remembered, only this isn’t Wendell, it can’t be.

“Alisa … it’s me. It’s Wendell. I got out over six months ago.” He replied, as her hand came out to stop him, was she torn between running? Crying for help? Or as her body had done, instantly giving her away, it responded unconsciously to the best sex of her life just from the sound of his voice, and now this? As this sexy beast of a man stood before her. It was instantaneous. She would never run from him. She never would’ve, even if he remained a skinny nerdy fuck. Her nipples shot into full hard, her chest heaved she took in deep heavy breaths. Instantly, fondly, she returned to those moments, those heady, incredible sexual moments, that neither I, nor Bob, could bring forth, as Wendell respectfully kept his distance, she didn’t say anything, her face ran the full gamut of emotions, her pussy already wet, in anticipation ... basking in the glory, and potential, of what stood before her.

He couldn’t keep his eyes off her, he couldn’t help his natural reaction, his gargantuan prick was growing quickly, she approached him slowly, taking in the improbable transformation, a twisted smile on her face, her right hand felt his huge left arm, lingering there to fondle his now massive chest, lower it went, feeling the cuts of his abs through his shirt, and lower still, in full view of all who might see, she felt for the fat prick, the one that owned her those years ago.

Her scent wafted to his nose, he took it in, she was so close, her hair so shiny, her body so firm and fit, he didn’t touch her, his cock hurt so badly, it needed out, he felt relieved as her head rested on his chest, as she hugged him, her breasts against his body, his chin atop her head, her hand felt the furious huge cock growing and growing, their silence broken by two words, as she cupped the gargantuan prick along his leg … “HOTEL NOW!!!”

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Crush

She was shaking as she paid for the room, not thinking that her husband would see the bill, but even if that thought crossed her mind, it didn’t matter, all that mattered stood behind her. He had waited, one thought she had moved on, but without a prenup, poor Robert was up shit’s creek. She would get half in any divorce. As they entered the elevator, Wendell glared at the little business man who was going to enter with them, the little guy got the message. Stopping short. Their faces locked, lips, tongues, for Alisa this wasn’t simply welcome, it was long overdue. “You’re all I think of … you’re the love of my life.” Said Alisa, as the door opened to the eighth floor, as Wendell carried her to their room, for a fuck nearly six years in the making.

Robert had no idea that when Alisa left that morning to see her hairdresser, that would be the last time that she was his. Wendell had her at ‘hello’, her entire being centered around him.

The pair separated at the door for only a moment. She entered first, turning to face him. She expected nothing like this. “Holy fuck Wendell … I fucking approve. You’re a stud, a huge fucking stud, be the man you were before, take me … take me now.” She demanded, as Wendell came in, and tore her top from her body, as she returned the favor, biting his muscled chest, admiring his bulging arms, all these new toys to admire and play with. His top was peeled over his head, revealing an Adonis.

“It’s always been you, this is all for you.” Said Wendell, as she dropped to her knees before him, he didn’t forget, his alter ego was always there, lurking …

“Oh my God Wendell … I can’t believe what you’ve done to your body!” She exclaimed. She would’ve settled for ‘meat’, but all this? It was all gravy, her hands shook as she began to unleash the straining organ, as his pants came down, the huge head was well below his boxers, the thick shaft flexing, increasing in size with passing second.

“That’s it baby, pull out that huge dick … and suck it. Suck it good.” He was ready, she was not, she hadn’t expected this, he had grown, it was obvious, as she freed his huge prick, pulling his boxers beneath his knees. Her eyes wide at the massive dick.

It went beyond what he was before, by the feel alone, its potential was clear, she would guess at least an inch or better, probably more, he grabbed her hair, and curled it, forcing her upon his huge prick, as she opened wide, her hands on his large well-muscled thighs, taking in a large gasp of air, as the monstrous organ was inserted into her mouth.

But not too roughly, Wendell knew he was bigger, and her time off would require ‘adjustment’, but she wanted to please him, she dreamed of this, as the heavy hot prick entered her mouth, as her hands went to his ass, as she pulled in the enormous pole, taking in over six inches, before pulling away. An audible ‘pop’ as the inflating pole became more rigid, forcing her to reconsider …

“Fuck me!” She said in awe. “You’ve grown, I’m reading this right, you’re even bigger now.” She stated. His lustful glare upon her, and a simple nod, confirmed the obvious. The moment, his sheer size, the endless longing, finally hitting home, that they would never part.

It inspired her, as she went in again, engulfing the huge prick even further, as it swelled even more, forcing her to beat a hasty retreat. Coughing as she realized how full, and hard the enormous organ could grow, for it didn’t feel as hard as she remembered, he was holding it in check.

“You see it don’t you? You understand now … that I’m not full hard.” Said Wendell, as he leaned down grabbing her chin, and looking past her eyes, into her very soul.

“Give it a good bath baby, lather it up real good, cause I’m gonna rip you apart with it. I’m going to show you all I can be, and cut you in half with my HUGE FUCKING DICK!” Said Wendell, as he looked up, closing his eyes, feeling the familiar tongue and lips as they brought his monstrous organ to a straining, awe inspiring size, one that easily bested what he had been those six years ago. Alisa saw the jaw dropping difference, her little hands could feel it, and soon, her pussy, which had easily adjusted to Bob’s large cock, was about to be taught a ‘size’ lesson, a lesson only a size queen like herself could accommodate and understand. Her hands milking the gargantuan organ towards its utmost.

“That’s a good girl, hit those balls. What the fuck? Did you just bite my fucking ball sack?” Said Wendell, as he laughed, and as her head bobbed in laughter too, the fun was only starting, as she pulled back and examined her handiwork.

“It’s bigger than I remembered. I could never forget, but holy shit … you’re fucking enormous.” It was so heartfelt, and it would feel like it, that the huge organ could punch her lungs, and drive so deeply it could hit her heart. Wendell had grown in length and girth. He picked her up effortlessly, she remembered the 145 pound weakling, now, this muscled stud, had the body to match his grossly huge prick, which dangled so invitingly between his powerful thighs.

“I fucking love you.” Said Wendell, as her mouth raised to his, this kiss, sealed the fate of yet another husband, as she eventually pulled back, looking him up and down …

“I love you too baby, I never stopped loving you … please forgive me, but all I want to do is fuck. Let’s get to business.” Said Alisa, as Wendell threw her onto the bed, the boss was in the house.

Neither Bob nor myself had a glimmer of hope. I already knew this, I’m sure Bob felt the same way I used to, that hope was good, something to look cling to, a chance. But a monstrous baseball bat dick laid bare the terrible truth, that all hope is lost. Alisa came so hard, as the thicker dick was at its best in erasing her sexual history. The depth, the stretch, went beyond all others, along with the attitude such a horribly huge dick could bring. The visual alone would suffice, the separation from one’s senses on the business end forever closed the book on Alisa.

The satisfaction, genuine, so pure, that her quest in life, started and ended with this mutant, monstrously endowed animal. He brought that fucking thing in hard, pushing her around on the end of it. The difference palpable, the stretch ungodly, the depth … unheard of, the huge head hitting bottom.

His hard, tight grip on her ankles, the control, the rough and tumble method’s that worked so well before, were not lost upon her. She loved being taken, his strength so much greater, his cock already huge, was bigger than before. Delicious, deep, probing, how effortlessly he moved her about. There were no apologies, or asking if it was too rough. She was the bitch, he was the meat, raw, animal stud, she was torn from me and then Robert, at first sight, and in the very first unforgiving thrust.

It was brutal, no normal woman could begin to couple with him at this size and pace, and with such wicked fury. She could see, and feel, how distended and aroused he had become, the veins bulged along the entire fat dick. Her pencil dicked husbands couldn’t spread her nearly as wide, nor go this deep. Ripping through her body, with so many hot hard fat inches.

He hit bottom, his birth girth dick giving her the thrill of being split open, he spun her around without leaving her. Position after position, her body going from one orgasm to the next, in an endless sweet cycle, until that solid prick jetted a tremendous load. He held firm, laying that batter deep, she came with him, she was ‘home’, as that fat dick sent spurt after hot spurt of his seed, over eleven inches flexing, spilling, and has his short jabs ended, his load emptied … his desire so strong, his erection so horrendously swollen, that he kept going, completely in the red.

He hadn’t lost a fucking thing. Both longer and thicker, it was the exact sexual medicine this size queen had dreamed of, a crushing dose of thickness, delivered with the animal heat, force, and roughness a super fit bitch required. Continuously pounding the many fat inches, his load, and her juices combined, as the fat dick reminded her of what she lost those years ago. She was weak, as an emptiness was created, the monstrous organ was pulled free, her pussy gaping, an easy fit for any man to follow, doubtless, no man would dare follow in the steps of this stud. She could barely hear him, there was a ringing in her ears. She had lost time, the huge dick had taken her far away from the woman she had been, she was his now, for a second time, forever, as she heard him, clearly, and responded, doing exactly as she was told.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She tried, but like before, this would take practice. She knelt at his feet, with both hands, she grabbed the fucking thing, and tried to force it down her throat. Wendell’s beast was thicker than before, but a stiff dick has no conscience, as his hand took her hair, and tried to force the fat meat inside her mouth. This, is the perfect time to ‘practice’ he ordered. The head was followed by a few inches, and within ten minutes, he stood proudly, as she labored to handle nearly half the huge prick, as her throat swelled upon it’s entry, as her reflex to gag subsided, as she relaxed, then swallowed nearly seven inches. Eyes tearing, honoring her master. As he glared down upon her, his approval assured, his lover pulled free, and spat upon the gigantic prick, so long and fat, so swollen, and sloppy wet.

This time, hands free, she let her mouth do the talking, as she engulfed the head, and the shaft followed. Inch after sweet inch, she bathed that cock with love, honored it’s horrific size, as his hand grabbed the back of her head, while his left hand jacked that fucking horse dick to it’s choking utmost, as he came inside her throat. She orgasmed with him, suffocating on the straining prick, coughing, struggling to breath, as he pulled the still pulsing organ free. From it’s head came the load she craved, as she immediately took the head, and sucked the huge dick dry, while pumping, and stroking the load from her master’s gargantuan, painfully erect organ. He shook under the power of his orgasm, with the knowledge that his life was nothing without her. What a waste these intervening years had been.

“That’s right baby, get every little bit. Suck that huge dick, suck it good. There’s still some there, get it, keep going, that’a girl, work that motherfucker good, squeeze out all you can, good … good … goooood.” Said Wendell, as he stroked her hair and face, admiring his massive dick, knowing he was bigger and better from before, and admiring how she took it.

Exhausted, jaw hurting, her pussy not yet used to the enormous, straining stretch. Her orgasms too numerous to count. She was pulled aloft from her knees, carried to the bed, her body honored, as he kissed, and took in every inch of her. She had schooled him well, he didn’t forget, she came upon his tongue, as he bit, licked, painted, and lathered her pussy with his tongue. His fingers tortured her clit, as she felt his finger in her ass as she came yet another time.

As she shook, he walked onto the bed and stood over her. His hulking muscled body looked nothing like the skinny fuck she knew before, her eyes widened, as she took in the monstrous straining horse cock, all of it was for her, and her alone. The powerful image, as the bed strained to hold up his muscled body, the fat heave prick dripped upon her chest. He had cum twice, most men would surrender to sleep, exhausted, spent. Yet his huge dick appeared more than ready.

His ‘rest’ over, as he stepped of the bed, and proceeded to prod the unforgiving thing at her abused, and overworked pussy. Sane women would stop him, but she begged him for it, as he teased the huge thing over her, placing in a portion of the head, then rubbing the heavy dick up her body, leaving a lasting impression of how truly huge he was. This is ‘man sized’. This is what a size queen, a true size queen, needs to find complete satisfaction. His cock like that of an elephant, distended, thick as hell, abused, and raging like he hadn’t cum. Yet he had, twice, and now without rest. It begins again.

Her recollections of that moment, the most momentous sexual reawakening of her life is blurry, that’s what can happen when you pass out underneath the pressures of a over eleven-inch-long, over eight-inch-thick monster dong. Wendell was so proud as he dropped anchor so deeply, so gargantuan, so fulfilled, oozing with satisfaction, as his huge hammer stretched Alisa wide, he paused, looking down on her heaving chest, her thighs trembling as if in a seizure, and it was a seizure, the culmination of multiple orgasms, the likes of which she had experienced many times before, but from under only one man. The one whom brandished a super fat near foot long monster.

She came out of it, her huge man on top of her, his mammoth prick continued to slice through her, until she felt him cum that third time. His huge dick at it’s peak, the thickness so great, her pussy strained from the pressure. Unlike anything she remembered, their separation, and her adjustment to a smaller man, was looked upon as lost time. His thicker, longer prick, coupled with his hugely updated body, and left her shocked, content, and wanting more.

This would take getting used to, but she had all the time in the world. Wendell and Alisa were exhausted, after driving home his huge dick message, it was time for sleep. Even at complete ‘rest’, his huge oversized organ was nearly eight inches long, and over six- and one-half inches thick. It was trapped between their bodies, as Wendell cuddled with her. Blissfully, in repose, a deep contentment filled their souls, as Alisa drifted off into the soundest of sleeps.

As she slept, Wendell lay with her for hours, mostly, simply staring at her naked form, his dream, the one that kept him sane whilst in prison realized. It made it that much harder for him to fall into sleep. It had taken him over five years to get here, the mental excitement wouldn’t let his mind rest. His cock hurt, it rose to the occasion a fourth time, but she was useless. He held it alongside her body, as he cuddled with her. For there was never anyone else. She was, and is the only woman he’s ever desired. Her once perfect tresses destroyed, body bruised, both inside and out. Her life changed; her husband had no idea why she was late from the beauty salon.

She had a good excuse. It laid straining over her back as she lay on her side, his relief assured, his love returned, his mammoth tool strained in honor of her. It was, the only excuse she would ever need.

Wendell eventually slept, as Alisa awoke, her body in pain, jaw rearranged, still exhausted from the damaging probing of Wendell’s flesh zeppelin. His huge arms clutched and encircled her tiny body. She was ‘tiny’ compared to him now. His ‘new’ strength and size the ultimate turn-on. The heat from his body along her back, the numbing comfort of being in his grasp.

She wriggled free to face him as he slept on his side. His huge flaccid dick bent every which way, the head had leaked a huge gross stain on the hotel linen. Abused from overuse, and even so, in this state, both longer and thicker than she remembered. But his body? My God, what a transformation. His cut diet had paid off. All his muscles were defined, his six pack abs led to chiseled pecs. His body had always been virtually hairless; his arms were many times the size they were before. Thick, bulging, his huge nuts were hanging between his strong thighs, as he stirred awake, and sheepishly looked into her eyes.

“Since I was 15 years old, over a decade ago … it’s always been you. It will always be you.” Said Wendell, as his huge firehose began to flex, inflating towards another monumental erection. Alisa looked on as Wendell stood on the bed, and flexed his upper body, displaying his new physical self, as Alisa began to kiss along his entire body, teasing him, leaving that giant prick unattended as it strained full hard, then went further, achieving an erection state best left for Viagra, as she sat back on the bed, admiring the love of her life, her heart never beating so hard over her man beast …

“For me … it was the first time I saw you hard, jerking off to me. I looked over the window sill, and caught sight of it … it still sends shivers down my spine. An instant awakening, that I loved big ones, the bigger, the better, and baby … you got the biggest dick, and best bad boy attitude of any man. You know how to fuck, how to take control, and be the boss I’ve always known I’ve wanted. I’d kill for you. I live only for you … now show me … show me all of it … and wreck me you fucking stud!”

He did just that. Repeatedly, lustfully, noisily, hotel staff were alerted, they knocked, the door was answered by a hulking muscled beast, with a dick so completely massive, the devil himself would be jealous.

No wonder she was so vocal, no wonder the hotel staff quickly retreated, but not before seeing the nearly foot long, fat beast dick swinging between his cut body. Alisa was home, Wendell’s journey was over. They both wanted it … and he delivered … the most horrific pussy pounding fuck of Alisa’s life.

Hotel guests were moved further down the respective halls. Wendell got his girl, and she … received the dicking she had waited five plus years to enjoy, and enjoy it she did, a punishing insertion of fat, hot, dick, delivered endlessly, over and over again …

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Introducing Wendell

Across town, Robert, Alisa’s second husband, called her twice, texted three times. Her phone on ‘mute’, buried in her purse, was a complete afterthought, for she was busy having herself speared by the only man she really cared for, as his longer, thicker, and horrendously huge prick ripped her apart, until she collapsed into a deep sleep, only to awake and start it all over again. Her supple, well trained, super fit body, loved being stuffed, and Wendell certainly had more than enough to stuff any size queen.

Bob tracked her phone, and found himself outside in the evening air, starring up the façade of a hotel, cringing, at the idea, that his wife, might be inside, being taken by the man he had seen in those photo’s provided by the private investigation firm he had hired. His pain, deep, the images of that huge dick, from pictures taken across the street. ‘God help me … is that fucking thing inside her?’ He thought. The time 8:12PM. His last thoughts before entering, ‘it’s not happening’ … ‘it can’t be happening’. How could it be? He had hired a PI firm, there had been no contact between Alisa and Wendell.

Go ahead, tell yourself that, calm yourself, and rest assured, that nothing improper was going on. How could Alisa possibly cheat? You have it all, personality, looks, money, humor, intelligence, a big dick. Yet the nagging tug on your soul is one of those many images. The pictures the PI’s provided of ‘him’. Of one Wendell Ronald Williams. Convict, murderer, low life … the one with the sculpted body … the one with a mammoth dick, one so big, it surely can’t exist.

He hesitated outside, as the hotel doorman held the door open for him, wondering why this well dressed, attractive man hesitated upon entering. Bob made his way to the reception desk, and discovered which room Alisa had taken refuge.

He made his way into the elevator, and paused before selecting the eighth-floor button, his finger hovering, his mind doing the dance. If? What he thinks is happening, does he have the stomach to witness it? Maybe, I should try her again, as he pulled out his phone, only now did he realize, how his hand shook.

Out of anger, disgust, his fears overcome, he pressed that button. When the doors opened, he went left, in hindsight, he should’ve stepped out and reentered the elevator. Leaving the upcoming imagery behind. He stood outside her room, number 820. Listening, like he had never listened before.

Head tilted, ear against the door, listening for something, anything, but he missed out, he heard what might be a toilet flush. Wendell was sleeping it off. Alisa had gone potty, the all too familiar pain was back. It actually hurt, but that’s what happens when a baseball bat dick rifled through her pussy for countless mind and body numbing moments. As he knocked, then knocked again, it was still quiet, and with his emotions reeling, he thought maybe he should leave, and wait for her explanation …

The door opened a crack, as Alisa, in her hotel robe, looked out. Her heart, if she had one, didn’t skip a beat. It was probably better this way. As her ultimate visual aid, lay groggy, barely awake in bed, his abused organ was hanging the better of nine inches, swollen, thick, sickly massive.

“What the hell are doing? You don’t answer my calls, no replies to my texts.” Said Bob to Alisa, as Wendell shook the sleep out of his head, took in the empty bed, as the strange voice at the door began to filter into their room. He began to rise, covering himself with the bedspread, as Alisa left Bob at the door …

“Come here baby. Come as you are. I want you to meet my husband, Bob.” Said Alisa, with nary a feeling, nor consideration for Bob’s feelings, as Wendell approached the end of the bed, looking towards the door, as Bob took in the hulking muscled beast that Alisa took in her hand. As she casually ordered Wendell to drop the bedspread, and reveal his abused hanging dick.

Wendell did as he was told. He was fucking proud of it. He should be, and it wasn’t like the pictures Bob had seen; it was much worse. It was real, it was ungodly huge, it swung like a tree limb, and for Bob, my prior warnings, nor those of his private investigators, could do it justice. And for shit’s sake, it wasn’t even full hard. In fact, it was mouthwatering, sickly attractive, haunting, a hulking hanging long mass of huge cock. This ‘man’? Was cut, muscled, a fitness model, with a firehose between his legs. Even in this state, there was no way Alisa could handle him, he’s simply enormous, far too long and thick.

Alisa’s once perfect dew, was a complete mess, there appeared to be the beginnings of bruises along her legs, torso, neck and arms. Her hand looked so tiny in his. Nor did this thing masquerading as a dick appear remotely possible, it’s so fucking huge. It easily was longer than her forearm, and even now, if it were to enter her, it could easily go beyond her navel. They aren’t supposed to be this long, nor this fat. Never had a heart fallen so fast. Humiliated, subdued, awestruck, Bob witnessed a genuine stud. He gulped, as Alisa gave Bob the bad news …

“This is Wendell. Wendell Ronald Williams. The love of my life. I’m sorry Robert, but we’re over. You never stood a chance. Show him baby … show him every thick inch of your fucking huge dick.” Said Alisa, driving home the obvious.

Bob heard a couple approaching in the hallway, and fully entered the room. Shutting the door behind him. He couldn’t believe the size, and the hurt, the physical and mental anguish, as it continued to fill out, the length and girth were already oversized, as Wendell brandished the massive inflating slab, more than willing to showcase every last inch of his enormous penis.

Gladly, always the show off, a sly smirk on his chiseled face, Wendell’s big hand took his giant dick in his grasp, and prodded it towards ever greater dimensions, adding an inch, and another, it’s thickness, once grotesque, kept increasing.

Bob’s heart pounded, this is what I warned him about, as his own cock began to firm up. He didn’t expect it, nor could he help it, he couldn’t stop looking at the dominate males completely gargantuan prick, as it expanded towards nearly a full foot, with a thickness that separated him from all others.

“That’s it baby, show him that huge fucking dick. Show off every fat inch of your horse dick. You know you want to, and I want you to do it. That’s it, bring it up to full size, you’re so much longer and thicker than him, I know you love to show it off. Fuck his brain with it, dominate him.” Said Alisa, so cruelly, her body responding to Wendell’s giant meat stick, as it surged well past the horrific pictures that Bob had previously seen.

Wendell was 4 inches longer than me back in the day, and today? More like 5 plus inches. As for Bob, he thought he was packing, and he had both a bigger wallet and dick than I, but it was nowhere near the emasculating, mouthwatering, horrendously huge organ Wendell prodded towards a mind numbing, completely dwarfing, sickening size.

Bob looked upon it as I once did. Disbelief, shock, the disturbing, unmistakable realization, that your life as you know it, is over. Maybe it was her nipples, how firm and pronounced they had become, or how her pussy glistened, moist, and ready, her fingers dancing over her clit, and pussy lips, in anticipation of the pounding, and stretch this colossal dick could deliver.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or how her eyes drifted to the gargantuan prick, whose owner held aloft with such pride, as it finished its quest, filling out completely, the veins bulging, more defined, the thickness, disturbingly monstrous, and the realization, no matter how improbable, that Alisa had willingly taken this ‘thing’ inside her.

I think the killer, was the moment he let loose that delicious fat dong, not only how far it hung, but the overall heft, and complete thickness, as it slapped against his left thigh. So long, that it twisted, so thick, that your mind worked the numbers … ‘Just how many of my cocks could fit inside that fucking thing?’ So abused, that Wendell approached a full fucking foot of fat dick, his pride, as the huge prick danced. How small Bob must feel, knowing he hadn’t a fraction of the heavy taunting prick, and how turned on Wendell had become. He lived for the moments when he could mind fuck a man as he displayed his massive fucking game changer.

Wendell wasn’t a ‘little’ bigger, his prick was so huge and swollen, that it was easily 5 or 6 times the volume of Bob’s ‘big one’. Been there, did that, and neither of us liked the answer. Maybe it was the motherfucker’s attitude, or the fact that his ‘new body’, could demolish either Bob or I within seconds.

At least before, when I was younger, and Wendell weighed in at 145 lbs. I easily could’ve taken him when I was healthy. But not now, he would smash Bob or myself, his prison time taught him how to take care of himself, as Bob saw Alisa kneel down, and grasp the fat baseball bat dick with both hands.

He could feel his love die, he could see Alisa’s unbridled affection and burning, churning lust, as she brought up that fat salami, and forced the huge head into her mouth, her cheeks bulging, spit began to leak from the corners of her mouth, as she labored the huge prick into her throat. Her hands so tiny, as they stroked that huge fucking dick.

Bob loved the way Alisa could completely swallow him, she was the only woman who managed to deepthroat him, and now he saw why she was so ‘talented’, as the huge dick expanded, and stretched her throat, as she inhaled a little over half of the monstrous thing.

She withdrew, allowing the massive, spit covered dick to escape her mouth, so she could gather her breath, and take it in again. Bob’s cock hurt, he had never seen anything so erotic in his life, his cock as hard as steel, as the bull’s gargantuan blood club disappeared into Alisa’s mouth, magically going down her throat, neck bulging, as she pulled off, gathered all the air she could, then devoured the fucking thing, taking in almost seven solid, fat inches of horse dick.

While her oral abilities were worthy of admiration, Bob had another interest, one he didn’t know he had, as he leaned against the wall, captivated by the endless, gargantuan prick. His heart pounding, disbelieving the historic, ungodly huge dimensions.

“Jesus.” Uttered Bob under his breath, the first and only word he could utter, as he, like I had done, he witnessed the surreal, ungodly huge organ fall free, dragging with it, long strands of Alisa’s spit, from deep within her throat, and how the beer can thick dick appeared even larger as it bounced to and fro between Wendell’s muscled thighs. Shock … intimidation … so unfair … that a man could carry so much fucking massive dick.

“Watch a man do it bitch.” Finally … it speaks. Said Wendell cruelly, as he gathered Alisa off her knees, and threw her in one motion onto the bed. She immediately went onto her back, moving up to the edge of the bed, as Wendell locked eyes with Bob, bringing up his solid fat dick with his left hand …

“Watch this you fucking pussy, as I waste your woman in front of you. Come in close, and watch her pussy fold in upon itself under my fat dick.” Said Wendell, just as he had done with me, Bob was going to be ‘schooled’ in the art of size. Bad enough his wife was about to get plugged by this fierce, hulking man. Clearly, his dick was far too large to fit. Worse still, since Bob had never been bullied, sure, he was no saint, but he had never been bullied like this. Not at this level, as the muscled ass hole pulled up that giant dick, and rubbed it over Bob’s woman. It simply couldn’t fit. It’s too fat … it’s too …

And just like that, the huge pricked motherfucker drove that delicious fat dick into her with one manic plunge, he netted 5 or 6 inches, true to his word, that fat dick did as advertised, her pussy lips did fold in around that huge thick dick, and then spread wide open with each withdrawal, and they did so with each hard thrust, folding in and out, with a delicious pull and stretch that only a size queen could accommodate, or appreciate. Then, with purposeful ferocity, Wendell proceeded to rip her apart with over 8 inches of soda can thick dick.

It didn’t help that her responses were greater than any Bob had ever seen, surely, many levels above anything that Bob or I could deliver. It was inescapable, Alisa writhed, and somehow ingested, handled, that long fat dick, and within a few short minutes, came violently upon Wendell’s monstrous organ.

Game over, marriage over, as Wendell kept up an assault that yielded a jaw dropping, completely spellbinding display of size and stamina, that could not be matched. Neither Bob nor I combined, could equal the amount of fat dick that ripped through her fit, slender body. One could almost hear the fucking thing tear through her, the stretch, the heat, and the dull, endless prodding of such a huge fat hot cock.

He effortlessly held her aloft, completely impaled on his fat prick, inch after fat inch, as she came again, and again, body quivering, shaking, the constant moaning, her quiet, barely heard words of adoration, and love for her stud’s gargantuan organ. In position after position, he forced that huge hard dick deep, bottoming out. He had more to give than she could take, his huge balls swinging underneath the entire time, his thrusts so hard, those huge sacks would sometimes slap against the bottom of his beyond monstrous dick.

Like me, Bob came inside his pants, too embarrassed to free his own cock, and like me, he was forced to understand the stark humiliating truth … that he didn’t have a big one, for the biggest one he would ever see was being forced into his wife, his soon to be ex-wife, as Wendell, noticing the cum stain on Bob’s pants, pulled free his huge weapon, displaying the enormous pole in all it’s hellish glory, as his mammoth organ swung out in front of him, a full foot long, and so thick, that Wendell’s hand wasn’t close to encircling the ginormous, fully aroused organ. This is a ‘bull’, this is a stud without peer, and a dick so huge, it crashed Bob’s house of cards, his woman was prisoner to this beast … and his impossibly monstrous cock.

“That’s over a foot of dick bitch. Like the look of it? I rip her apart with it. How many times did she cum just now? Five? Six times? I lost count. Could you do that to her? I’m guessing, you’re lucky if you get her off once in a night.” Said Wendell, speaking volumes of truth, for Alisa already told him, that she was lucky to cum once under Bob, and that she usually faked it with him. Give the girl an Oscar, as Wendell approached a terrified Bob, whom backed up against the wall, knocking down a picture that was hanging there.

The closer he came in, the bigger that fucking dick appeared, and it was every bit as large and threatening as it looked. It was so fucking huge … Bob wondered if Wendell had cum yet, as Wendell came in closer, tugging the massive organ with one, then both hands, as Bob could swear, that it was gaining in size.

Welcome to my world, as Wendell pointed the monstrous thing at Bob’s upper body, as Bob stared down the length of the huge twisted prick, its mind-numbing thickness, coupled with full strokes from both hands, and the horrendous amount of room, as the sloppy wet head flared, then released a huge amount of cum directly onto Bob’s clothes. His hands came out to stop the many drenching spurts, this put down, and shaming couldn’t be happening, as Wendell lathered Bob’s clothed body with hot man spunk. Message received. Delivered in a cum drenching he had never expected.

Large spurts jetted forth with force, as the laughing Wendell kept up his verbal assault with each jolt of hot goo that still shot from the horrendously oversized organ.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Come on … show me your little dick. Pull it out you pussy. Look at the size of my hammer. I fucking dwarf you. She’s mine now, she’s always been mine. You don’t get to have her! I’m so fucking huge, you’re shaking like a little boy, afraid of the bigger man, and you should be afraid.” Said Wendell, brandishing his huge swollen pole, and yes … Bob was afraid, very afraid.

He released it, and came walking up to Bob, and his soaked, dripping in cum, shaking body. Wendell’s hands were on the wall, on either side of Bob’s face, balancing himself against the wall, his face just inches from Bob’s, as his huge upper body hovered over Bob. Towering over him, as Bob looked down at the huge dripping prick that bumped against his thighs. He felt the heft and heat of the massive dick, gulping, admiring the historic, meaty monster that swung so far towards the floor, leaking upon his shoes, and the sweaty musk of the bigger, defined, muscle bound man, whose beefy prick dwarfed his own, his cock pathetic in comparison, which was raging hard underneath, confined within his underwear and pants.

Wendell came in close to the left side of Bob’s head, and whispered in his ear …“Tell me you want to watch.” As a stunned Bob, didn’t know what to do, nor say. All he could see was the cut body, and the unholy huge dick, hanging over a foot, it’s baby batter still leaking, and dripping at his, and Wendell’s feet. Bob’s mind screaming … ‘The Size … THE SIZE … THE FUCKING THING IS SO FUCKING HUGE!!!’

Bob couldn’t answer, he was in sexual shock, the message from his eyes had to be wrong. No man is hung like that … it’s too big … no man can be that huge. His mouth hung open, his eyes, like mine had once been, locked onto the most beautiful, horrifically huge dick he had ever seen. There were no words.

“Tell me you want to watch my huge dick pound your wife … or get the fuck out.” Said Wendell, quietly, domineering, his chest flexing, his arms, layered with deep cuts, so strong, he could rip Bob apart if he desired. Frozen, Bob didn’t reply … to which Wendell repeated his hurtful, purposeful message …

“Tell me you want to watch my huge dick pound your wife … or get the fuck out.”

“I … I … I want to … watch.” Said Bob, disbelieving he had uttered those unthinkable words. The entire time, his eyes were locked onto the gargantuan swinging dick.

“You what?” Asked Wendell, requiring a ‘better’ answer.

“I want to watch your huge dick pound my wife.” Said Bob, tearing his eyes from the enormous threatening organ, to look Wendell in the eye.

As Wendell, backed up slightly, nodding along, knowing full well, he ‘owned’ Bob. He grabbed the monstrous thing in his left hand, his right going to the back of Bob’s neck, as Bob pressed hard against the wall, trying to push himself as far away from this moment as he could.

“Then lean in, and kiss the head of this giant dick.” Said Wendell, pulling Bob’s head down, as he offered the huge dick’s head to him, as Bob resisted.

“I said … kiss it bitch! Submit.” Said Wendell, his strength of will, and stronger body, made it so Bob feared resisting him, and he feared most of all, that he might like it. He had never done this type of thing, it’s completely wrong, but ultimately, he did as he was told, for Wendell released his grip on Bob’s neck, as Bob leaned over, placed both hands upon the heavy prick, and planted a wet kiss upon the massive head of Wendell’s mammoth horse dick. Like me he lingered, as Wendell noticed Bob’s eyes wandering down the fat twisted tool, his hands exploring, feeling up the huge sloppy dick, astonished at its heavy weight and heat. To see what a ‘real’ horse dick not only looked like, but how it felt in his own hands.

The massive thing felt like ‘life’ itself. Looking down the endless fat twisting dick, he knew just how small, and completely outclassed he was, flooded with inadequacy, despair, and while it didn’t make it easier, it did connect all the huge dick dots. His eyes wide, he wondered how the hell Alisa could begin to deepthroat that fat dick. His own hands couldn’t come close to reaching around it, and he couldn’t resist giving it a few long slow strokes, admiring the hellish oversized organ for what it was. The complete stud cock its owner wielded with such dominance, and utter control.

Bob was ‘allowed’ to stay. He saw the huge dick pound the life out of his once wife. The huge twisted dick, didn’t lose its edge for over an hour of bone, soul and pussy crushing destruction. Bob had to release his confined cock, and beat off near the coupled pair, as Wendell looked down upon the inferior dick, snubbing his nose at it, so short, and skinny compared to his donkey dick.

He pulled free of Alisa, and approached Bob, slapping his wet monster alongside the smaller dick, easily pushing it aside, it’s size so great, that Bob came at that moment, uncontrollably, spurting his third little load alongside the hulking hot weapon that completely dominated his pathetic seven-inch dick.

“Oh, oh, oh …” Muttered Bob, as Wendell laughed, commenting ...

“You’re not much bigger than Michael was, and it’s nothing compared to mine. Look how small you are.” Said Wendell, laughing, and once again slapping his fat swollen dick alongside the much smaller one.

“I’m bigger soft than you when hard you pathetic shit.” Said Wendell, releasing his huge dick, and returning to Alisa, prodding the fat head along her tender abused pussy, as she screamed out his name upon it’s entry, as the delicious cycle repeated itself, until she came multiple times, as Wendell finally released another load deep within her, each retreat of the huge dick, pulled out some of his baby batter, as her shattered pussy and body shook underneath him.

As Bob sat exhausted on the other bed, he watched Wendell’s huge prick slide from Alisa’s body. Amazed that she took it, and so often, and the countless times she came. Stunned, that Wendell’s huge dick was still raging, it’s size so great, that maintaining such an enormous weapon seemed impossible for it to remain erect.

As Wendell turned to face Bob, his monstrous wet dick hung down so far, still in the double digits. Leaking the last of his large load, it remained a tasty, yet hurtful reminder, of how woefully ill-equipped Bob was when compared to Wendell’s enormous flesh zeppelin.

“Sorry buddy, you’re not in my league … you never were. She’s mine, always will be. Get over her, since she’s so over you.” Said Wendell, standing, and grabbing his huge dick, as Bob, sat on the edge of the bed, stunned, leaning over too far, his reactions not quick enough to avoid the huge heavy shaft from slapping the side of his face. Bitch slapped by the biggest of imaginable dicks. It stung in more ways than one.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anger welled within Bob, quickly tempered by the fact that Wendell could beat the living hell out of him. He was just an average guy, going against a muscle-bound ex con, whose huge hanging dick, still dripping on the floor, spent, yet so fucking huge, it completely dwarfed Bob’s ‘large’ cock. Like me, he couldn’t take his eyes off the fucking thing.

With trembling hands, he gathered his clothes, and winced at how ridiculous he appeared. His clothes cum covered, stinky wet, his face still damp from the swat provided by Wendell’s huge dick. He opened the door, and peeked into the hallway, thankful no one was there.

HIs mind swirled, he was disgusted, hurt, deeply hurt, his woman had shed him like a bad habit. Seemingly, with no remorse, nor regrets. He left with his tail between his legs, and like me. Once he did fall into a fitful sleep, he awoke that night unable to get past what he had seen. How sad, one side of the bed lay empty, to remain that way going forward, and ultimately, he had to beat the raging stiffy between his legs. In awe, and shame of the mammoth cock that completely dwarfed his own. No matter how much he tried, he couldn’t prod his cock to anything close to matching the fat, foot long dong that Wendell had so unmercifully stuffed into Alisa.

He came in honor of it. Disturbed by it’s hold over him. He could not, nor would he ever feel the same way about himself. Like me, haunted, by the emasculating, mouthwatering monster dick of monster dicks, and the mighty fuckfaced asshole who owned such an imposing, ungodly huge prick. Like me, he never felt so small in his life, it was the hardest of lessons. He called me a few days later, reliving the surreal moments, and the completely mammoth organ, for I was the only one whom could understand his grief. The only person he could thoughtfully share his experience.

His description mirrored my own experience, and even with forewarning, he had to see the massive dick to fully understand just how enormous, and ultimately, mouthwatering and beautiful the oversized thing could become. Worse still, he saw it when fully enraged, passing a foot, at a length and thickness I had never witnessed. The domination, and horrendous inner pain, as he watched the huge pricked motherfucker demolish the love of his life. Like me, it appeared bigger than claimed, for there was never any frame of reference even close to the mouthwatering oversized organ.

The very next day. Alisa came for her belongings, she ‘shacked’ up with Wendell immediately, and just as quickly, she filed for divorce. As for Bob, and his millions, she was about to get half. There would be consequences. Todays generation speaks of safe spaces. There was no hiding, nor safe space available any longer, once witnessed, it could never be undone. The toothpaste was out of the tube.

It makes you want to buy a gun, and actually use it.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Big House

Going back to Wendell’s first night in prison, it was mostly uneventful. He arrived in time for dinner. He was after all 20 year old … and fresh meat. He was given disgusting looks, asked what he was in for … you know the routine. I’m certain his slim frame, unimposing posture, and mild, timid demeanor left them wondering what this stick figure had done to be sent inside. He wanted to shrink down to the size of a mouse, and be invisible. You’ve seen it in the movies, but this was real life, it wasn’t like you could turn the channel on the TV, he was going in for a long time, and there is no longer time, than prison time.

He had a Hispanic cellmate, Ozzie, whom was clearly disappointed that Wendell couldn’t provide any protection, nor influence. This skinny, weak, rail thin shit is a complete nobody. Looks like he should be in juvey, not the big house.

Wendell cried that night. To no one’s surprise, his remaining family deserted him, he had no mother to call, nor father to confide in. The girl he loved so completely had never tried to communicate with him. He was completely alone. He heard the catcalls, into the night, what they were going to do to him. He was terrified, that’s prison, this is the price you pay. After breakfast, where he was mercilessly verbally assaulted, and threatened, he and his roommate went to their cell, then to the showers. It was here, that Wendell’s prison life took a sharp turn.

He didn’t want to flaunt it, in fact, he was embarrassed by his huge dick. Those ‘fucking homo’s’ he hated so much, are going to get an eyeful. It wasn’t until he removed his towel, that the hateful chatter ebbed and came to a complete stop. As Wendell’s roommate looked on in complete shock. Wendell’s huge flaccid dick couldn’t be hidden, nor denied. It hung down over seven inches, dwarfing them all, not by a little, but by a tortuous, gut turning, game changing amount. The only sounds were the falling water, and the unmistakable human silence, they were in awe, so utterly massive, his huge softy commanded respect. It’s effect on some of the inmates was measured in the added inches from their hardening cocks as they admired the long, thick tool.

The guards could sense the feel of the room, the loss of chatter, something was ‘off’. They picked up on it right away, and they too, looked on with wide eyes, as Wendell tried to quickly clean himself, while his roommate couldn’t believe the sheer size, and substantial heft of Wendell’s massive flaccid dick. “Holy fuck man … you hung huge. I never seen one so big, not here, or on the outside … or in porn. Fuck Wendell. You gotta fucking huge dick!” Said Ozzie, with utter respect, unable to hide his appreciation, as his cock began to inflate, coming to a full hard size within seconds, not even half the volume of Wendell’s hanging, completely flaccid salami, Ozzie fell far short of matching Wendell’s huge heavy hammer which hung so soft and tempting as the water danced down along the sick slick dick, and onto the concrete floor.

As Wendell showered, keeping his head down, he heard the whispers, his eyes darted up, as he noticed every one, every single inmate in the room was eyeing his huge dick. He couldn’t turn to hide his sloppy wet organ; they were on all sides. His thoughts were of home, of Alisa, but that was a mistake, for he closed his eyes, not Alisa, not now, but he couldn’t stop what was happening …

“Holy shit!!! Look at the skinny shit’s dick … it’s growing.” That was just one of many, of the inmate’s responses, as they looked on, either in disgust, lust, or understandable curiosity, as Wendell’s huge flaccid dick began to inflate, lower and lower it went, the thickness just as disturbing, he wasn’t a little bigger, he was completely monstrous. It should stop, but it continued to fill out, the ‘new kid’ was instantly the monster cock boss.

He couldn’t help himself, for he hadn’t been able to pleasure himself for almost a week, and now, in a room full of men, convicts, no less, his huge hammer began to inch closer to the floor. It was surreal for all of them. To a man, they had never seen anything like it. Within seconds, he passed eight inches, the thickness was already intimidating, but more so, as the huge dick slithered and snaked its way further and further down between his skinny thighs, within a minute, he passed nine inches, the huge dick filling out to a thickness none could match.

He turned quickly, looking for a place to run, as his dick surged further, his growth uncontrollable. His inflating hammer followed his quick turn in a delayed fashion. So long, and heavy, that it had to catch up, swinging around his leg, then back, slapping back and forth against his skinny thighs. His heart pounding, scared to death. It didn’t matter where he turned, even from behind, they could see his huge piece drifted lower and lower towards the floor from between his legs.

Something was changing, something about that huge dick, that made the entire room ‘safer’, he could sense it almost immediately, as an acute awareness struck him between his ears. The sound and feel of the cascading water soothed him, his monstrous dick kept impressing; his size greater with each passing second. His fears slowly subsided, head up, as he began to take in his surroundings. They were either excited, or afraid, straight, gay or in-between, it mattered little, none of them looked away from the sloppy, glistening, inflating organ. They couldn’t begin to cope with something so utterly huge, as Wendell’s mammoth hammer passed ten solid inches, bobbing, as the water fell upon his body, along, and down his skinny frame, and following down the now solid huge fat dick, making it appear as if he were pissing in a constant stream. He proudly let it hang, prodding it to near full size, letting them get a good long look.

“Fucking thing’s a foot long.” Muttered one, as the others looked on, helplessly attracted to the oversized, overequipped skinny fucker, whom they silently ‘honored’. It’s easy to think it’s a foot long, for none of them had ever seen anything remotely close to Wendell’s mammoth tool. So thick, so long, so tasty, that one, then another, began jerking their much smaller cocks to orgasm, some came embarrassingly quickly in honor of his glistening, pile driver. The guards then prodded them to finish up, and move on, ‘time is up’, “Cover up you skinny fuck!” ordered one of the guards, but not before the skinny fuck, slowly turned, showcasing the outlandish proportions he could attain.

Not one turned their eyes away, as he picked up his solid hammer, and gave it a few long … agonizingly slow strokes, so they could witness the incredible heft, and length. His monster wet pole was his shield, his ‘force’, and ultimately, his ticket to protection, for word spread quickly, of the skinny hung beyond huge ‘newbie’ with the ‘footlong’ horse dick.

Wendell covered up, dried off, and entered his cell with some hope, that it wouldn’t be so bad after all, but this is prison, his protection, was slow in coming. As for Ozzie, he found reason for hope, the skinny fuck did have something to offer. Something so large and ominous, that he couldn’t believe his luck, this would give him some cred. But this is prison, there are no happy endings, unless of course …

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’d like to say it was a cakewalk, but Wendell’s time was not mentioned in detail to Alisa, nor anyone else for that matter. In one respect, his display probably saved him from serious harm, but he was desired, lusted after, he became ‘property’, and eventually, damaged goods. Without providing intimate details, admitting that he was sold, farmed out to the highest bidder. He wouldn’t discuss, nor want to remember the many gross disturbing moments, he mentioned this in passing to Alisa, whom shared it with me. He was an extremely huge oddity, and otherworldly mystery, since no man ‘inside’ was hung anywhere close to his magnificent, hulking, oversized organ. His ‘freak dick’, a complete one of a kind.

As for Alisa, her life completely changed the moment she heard his voice. Skinny fuck, or incredible hulk, it wouldn’t have mattered. She lived for this giant horse dick. Incredible, that she showed such a complete lack of self-restraint, pity, nor concern, for the second married man of her life. Just like me, instantly cast aside. Maybe, not so incredible after all. When it came to Wendell and his flesh zeppelin, no one else could ever hope to contain her desire.

Alisa had read the papers, and checked online, and understood that Wendell would be inside for a minimum of 7 years. Guess she didn’t read the fine print. He was out in barely over five. She did well for herself in the meantime. Robert was worth anywhere from 14 to 15 million. She would take him to the tune of 7.2 million.

Not a bad haul for being on your back for a little over 3 years. It was her plan all along. She knew Wendell would eventually come, so did he. I’m not certain that it was even discussed, probably never had to be, it was understood completely, to the very depth of their souls.

As for the firm that Robert hired to get the dirt on his prospective wife. Robert’s legal team picked them clean, driving them out of business. Ripped apart from all their acquired wealth. Small reward for the losses he incurred. His attempt to recover any assets lost to his whore of a wife, was barely explored. He simply had no case. For the pair of Wendell and Alisa had never communicated during his entire time in prison, and something ‘convenient’ happened along the way.

If you’re wondering about the investigator whom performed Alisa’s background check. Well, the police are wondering too, as do Robert and I, for he didn’t make it to court to answer for somehow ‘missing’ Alisa’s sorted past. He conveniently died by ‘accident’ inside his cabin. While home alone, he had apparently fallen backwards onto his fireplace mantle, knocking himself out, promptly dislodging a log from the fire, which rolled to the floor, and ignited the rug, setting the cabin into a fatal blaze while his unconscious body lay inside. Of course, the police, myself and Robert have our suspicions. Who wouldn’t? There was no evidence to link Wendell to the crime. But all parties knew, that Wendell would do anything for her.

Wendell and Alisa live in the city. Wendell has had only two women in his life, and now, he had the only woman he ever loved. Alisa and Wendell were married last year. She, asked him. I have a son on the way. I may yet marry, but I’ve kind of soured on marriage. Forgive me, but my trust in people is lacking. My girl and I live from day to day and await our baby. I am still haunted by what I lived through; I feel betrayed, cheated. I have failed to get past what happened. Maybe, one day … I will.

The entire experience was toxic. What hurts is the knowledge I’ll never do better, at least physically. I basically took Alisa from mama’s arms. Barely nineteen when we met, her allure, perfectly seductive, invitingly mysterious, flawless skin, with cleavage that drew quick glances, that turned to stares. Her bikini body drew the interest of both sexes, along with intense hatred from women, whom saw her as a threat. Always health conscious, she had a knack for making healthy taste great. Passion oozed from her pores; she was my best lover, her touch electric, her face and body haunting, I can still feel the ghostly soft kisses, and how seductively she lay on the bed. All she had to do … was be there.

She abhorred politics, or its discussion. I guess that’s why her face, nor body, had nary a line of worry. She was fun, she was my fun, and all I had to look forward to. The crushing loss is felt every day, even with a son on the way, I find little comfort, that’s it’s not her child, our child.

She lived in a different world than most of us. Things came to her so easily. Her disdain for the ordinary brought her to me. Even after all she’s done, I would do whatever she asks. I still dream of her. Some so real, I awake expecting her next to me. I find myself looking for her in crowds. I have found myself outside her and Wendell’s home on occasion. Simply to gaze upon her. I have kept all of our pictures together; I couldn’t destroy, nor delete a single one. I had it good, really good, so my contemplating the murder of Wendell seems natural, right? I know Bob felt the same way. It’s hard to describe the intense hatred, and unrelenting feeling of taking the life of the motherfucker that took your life. Ripped it from you, but neither Bob or I could ever do something like that, it’s not in our DNA.

I have never acted on this impulse, nor will I. I cannot match the quivering mess that Wendell left behind. His dominance in the bedroom is unparalleled. For such a fit, and slim body, my Alisa could accommodate a tremendous portion of his oversized organ. She learned, was either coaxed, coached, coerced, or forced, to place said organ into her mouth, and far down her throat. That took desire, practice, and an unending need to satisfy the owner of such a gargantuan cock. I have described Wendell’s large penis to the best of my abilities. I had measured his cock those years ago, and it was over ten- and one-half inches long, and over seven inches thick. For me, it appeared much bigger than that, and that was during the time prior to his arrest for murder, when he was still a ‘boy’, a six foot two, 145 lb. weakling, with an imposing, beautiful, succulent ten-inch dick.

In terms of volume, I was nothing when compared to him. It was ungodly heavy, unable to stand out straight out from his body, yet it got hard, very hard. I felt it, I know firsthand, how tremendously endowed he is. To witness this huge prick in action was the most humiliating experience of my life, while at the same time, the most erotic, since it was inserted with such power, into the woman I loved above all others, and the simple fact, that she came so quickly, ferociously, and robustly upon his tremendous weapon.

I did a slow burn watching them enjoy each other. While Alisa simmered, and cooked upon his fat cock. I was left gapping like a fool upon the skinny fuck with the monstrous prick. It was a dish served up with size, gusto, and depth. He could go deeper, with more stretch than I could ever hope to match. Each inch of his huge prick a dagger. I estimated he inserted at least eight of those inches inside her. Her oral abilities were insufficient to take me all the way, but after her ‘training’, I have no doubt she could swallow me whole with ease. What she consumes of his fat shaft is an incredible accomplishment. Taking in roughly seven plus inches. Her mouth spread to it’s breaking point. Her eyes tearing, for clearly, she had little more ‘give’. Her limit reached.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My estimation of his ultimate length is easily near eleven inches. I say this, since I have witnessed the fucking thing expand in all dimensions, just prior to his orgasm. I cannot speak from personal experience, since I don’t own such oversized equipment, nor, obviously, did I measure him in his fully aroused state prior to orgasm, but I wished I had. But with someone so oversized, the same conditions don’t apply for someone whom is average in size. His huge cock could easily be 5 to 7 times the average penis based on its overall volume. He should be studied my medical professionals, for it to function at full size during orgasm is a physical miracle.

The first time I saw it was in my master bedroom. His quick reveal, while very disturbing, and inappropriate, left me gawking at his huge flaccid cock. It was already as long as mine when full hard, and thicker. I have never seen one nearly as large. The head was partially covered in foreskin, which quickly retreated up the shaft, as it flexed, and grew towards the floor, my heart raced. In shock, horror, and understanding, that this ‘thing’, had been inside Alisa.

Begrudgingly, I admired its growth. With each passing inch, the thickness increasing. How the skin along it firmed, how it flexed from side to side, swaying slightly, as the hellish organ settled into a grossly huge hanging slab, emasculating, powerful, seemingly outside the reach of a normal woman to accommodate. But that was wishful thinking. I wanted it to be too big for Alisa, I prayed it was too big for her, I knew better, somehow, someway, she accommodated the huge hulking organ.

I had never seen one like this before, nor thought it possible. For the untrained eye, it would surely seem it was a foot long, for it hung but a few inches above his knees, over three quarters the way down his thigh. While taller than me, I easily outweighed him, and could take him with little difficulty when healthy. I discovered the skinny shit weighed a mere 145 pounds. Most of it must be dick, the rest of his entire body working to maintain his monumental erections.

It leaked a prodigious amount of precum, as well it should, and the loads it produced were just as large as the huge prick that shot it forth. I am shrouded in doubt. I was never like that before, and once revealed; I can’t shake its effects. The pictures I have are only mental. I wish I had captured images of the fully engorged prick on my phone. I can still see Alisa squirting on the huge thing, her reactions, genuine, true, as it wormed deeper into her than seemed possible.

I spoke with Alisa last month. I guess you could call it her own ‘wellness check’ on me. Just the sound of her voice left me wanting her. I asked how she and Wendell were doing. Unfortunately, better than ever. I had called her second husband Robert shortly after to see how he was doing. He was despondent, just as I was, and I knew what he was feeling. It was shortly after my conversation with Alisa, probably 4 or 5 days, that Robert sent me the images that Alisa had recently sent him. I guess he felt he should share them, so he sent them to me. The one person whom could understand.

I’ll come clean. My heart jumped when I saw the ‘new’ Wendell, as Alisa held his towering cock aloft with both her little hands. His muscled body supported a cock that seemed to be bigger than before. Image after image, laid home the dominance he commanded over both Bob and myself. The video she had taken laid bare her intent. She wanted Bob to see the full furry of Wendell’s monstrous tool. The length and thickness were indeed greater than what I had seen almost six years ago. Wendell had ‘grown’.

It was like a Pringles can, as I heard Alisa prod him to place a ruler atop his giant dick. She got behind him, looking down over his shoulder, filming the event as if it were some science project, as he produced a 12 inch ruler, and placed it atop the straining fat prick. Holy shit. Eleven- and one-half inches? It looks longer than that. She handed him a tape measure, as he laid it around the huge dick, it’s thickness exceeding eight inches. Fuck that, it was even thicker near the base of his gargantuan organ. The following images have been very arousing and satisfying for me. I doubt Bob can deny the urges to surrender to the power of Wendell’s huge prick. Doubtless, few could hold out, and not pleasure themselves over Wendell’s monstrous fat dick.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
End Game

Last week, Detective Reynolds paid me a visit. I looked out quizzically, wondering what he could possibly want with me.

“Detective, good to see you. What’s up?” I asked, innocent, curious.

“Ummm … I wanted to discuss Alisa and Wendell with you. It’s in regards to her second marriage. Maybe, there’s something you know that could be of help. Something you could shed some light on. Of course, if you have time, since you’re under no obligation.” He responded, as I let him in.

As he sat down, I offered him a beverage, which he declined, instead, he got right to the point.

“Well, I’m here in regards to Alisa’s settlement. You see, she was investigated by her husband prior to their marriage. He paid a private investigation firm to look into her background, and surprisingly, they somehow ‘missed’ this whole episode of her being married, and being involved with Wendell Williams. Heck, even a simple internet search would yield the results that would send up a flurry of ‘red flags’. These ‘red flags’ weren’t missed; they were purposely omitted. I’m wondering if Alisa ever mentioned anything to you about this. You see … the particular private eye whom researched, and followed her, is dead, died in an accident, or more likely … murdered. Both Alisa and Wendell had much to gain from his death.” He replied, as I pondered the many months since Wendell’s release. Shocked that something like this could happen, but not surprised. Wendell was clearly capable.

“No … I really can’t, we’ve spoken, as in Alisa and I, but not often, it’s been sometime since we last spoke. Do you think she had sex with this investigator, or paid him off somehow? Do you think Wendell killed this investigator?” I asked, playing ‘detective’.

“We have no way of knowing, or confirming anything regarding any interactions she may have had, but we do know, that this guy was fired for doing exactly what you’re implying, leaving out information that would derail a marriage etc. All for sex, and please don’t be offended, but Alisa, was just his type, and I wouldn’t put it past him, but his phone, had no prior contact with her, at least with a number we’re familiar with.” Replied Detective Reynolds, as he let out a long sigh. Then continued …

“As for Wendell? NO, he couldn’t have done it, the investigator died three weeks prior to Wendell’s release from prison. Could he have hired an inmate? Sure, but we have no proof of that, in fact, he was protected in prison. He had become a ‘bitch’. Under the control of a ‘boss’, whom sold him by the inch, and in return protected him from any harm. After that second week, he was strictly hands off. No one, and I mean no one, touched him without consent from his ‘boss’. And those who did so without permission … paid a heavy price.” Said detective Reynold’s. as I had a little more insight into what had happened to Wendell over those 5 plus years behind bars.

“As for Alisa? She was away with her husband at the time, at his place in the outer banks, she was hundreds of miles away, and we looked everywhere, at everything, and we came up cold. That’s why I came here, wondering if you had heard anything, knew of someone, anything at all, that could help us. A friend of hers, one that we missed, that might be up to the task of murder.” He replied, rubbing his chin, looking off waiting for my response, but, before I could reply …

“You know, this guy, this investigator, died in his hunting cabin. I mean, it looks like an ‘accident’ right? He slips, falls into the lower portion of his mantle hitting the back of his head, a log rolls out of the fireplace, and ignites a fire. He’s unconscious, is burned to death. Accident? Hell, even the locals smelled that something was off. His old firm, they sent out some people, they weren’t convinced it was an accident either, but there was no evidence of foul play.” He stated, looking off into nowhere.

“You? … Ever been up to Preston? It’s North of here, small town, picturesque, hunting, fishing, hiking, camping are big up there, big forests you know. About three hundred, maybe three hundred ten permanent residents.” He asked.

“Yeah, I’ve been up there before, it’s been some years. Back when Alisa and I were married.” I replied.

“Oh! … Did you ever stop in at Harper’s Hardware? It’s a small town, the one-horse kind, and Harper’s is kind of big deal there.” He asked, as I replied that it wasn’t ringing a bell.

“No, never.” I replied. As he continued.

“Turns out, they sell guns and ammo there. They have cameras, inside the store, and out. It’s the law for outfits selling arms, they gotta have camera’s, and for most places, they aaahhhh … they delete, recordings from the cameras after a few weeks, they don’t have to keep records beyond a certain date in time. They don’t record gun sales on camera, this is illegal, but they do record outside, and inside when closed. Really, what’s the point of keeping records long term? You only really need to keep them if something ends up missing, you’re robbed from within, broken into, that kind of thing.” He continued, as I wondered where he was heading.

“Turns out. That Harper’s keeps all their records on SD cards, and they keep those cards. They don’t overwrite them, they simply put in a new one. Who knew? Yeah, I found this out myself, just a few days ago, that’s how they do security. So, I asked to see the SD cards from the night the former private investigator died. You’ll never guess what I found.” He replied, opening his jacket, as he produced and set down a series of photos in front of me.

“The time is 8:35 PM, see that car driving by? The investigator died roughly 30 minutes to one hour later. And in this picture … that’s the same car, heading back through town from the opposite direction at 9:45PM.”

“That’s your car Michael.”

ace91

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a tease, give the new Wendell some Viagra to go further and beyond

D

deleted490601

Talk about a plot twist. We know Michael said it's not in his DNA to kill Wendell and he doesn't seem to have a a motive for killing the PI

justaverage3327

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is a lot of hot stuff here, but im out. This is as good as your usual fair checkin, but this is waaay too aggressive and dark for my tastes. So im just gonna sit this out from now on. But dont let my opinion stop you, keep up the good stuff!