just wanted to introduce myself

penisuer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi,

I am probably not your average member but here I am, I just want to give you a little background on me and why I am here.

I am 33 yo white female, and happily married. So, why am I here? I have a love for the penis (though I settled down with my favorite one) and all things male. I get tired of some of the other sites I visit with grouchy ass horomonal women.

My love of penis started at about the age of 3. I had a little friend who was a boy and we used to play outside alot together. I remember one day, he took his little 'friend' out and I asked him what he was doing and he so matter of fact said 'peeing' with a big smile on his face:wink:. I remember studying it and finding it so fascinating. That night after my bath I searched for mine, but needless to say never found it:biggrin1:.

Then about the age of five or six I was on vacation somewhere with my family and went to a wooded area and saw a young man about 18 or so maybe? And he was standing there with his cock out peeing and I remember thinking it looked so much bigger than the other ones I had seen and walked over to him and asked him if I could touch it, LOL. Lets just say he would not let me and leave it at that:biggrin1:.

I had a little boyfriend from the ages of 5-9 whose dad lived across the street and when he would come over every other weekend, wow, that was bliss for the both of us! We both were about as sexually fascinated with the other. We both cried and hugged each other when I had to move out of state at the age of 9. We met up again at the age of 12 and we could not even look at each other as we were both so embarassed remembering our little sordid past.

This is the part that may seem a little sick, and if some guy ever did this to my little girls he would die long and slow but I had a 16 yo male babysitter, at about 10 I think in the mix who, unlike mentioned guy above, had no problem introducing me to the bigger cocks and how they looked and felt. I remember he would never actually stick it in me, but would rub it over me and let me touch it and he explored me alot. It used to friggin drive me nuts! At that time I did not know where it was really supposed to go.

Well, years past, and I lost my innocence at 13 and have been hooked every since.

I have taken notice over the years of all the different variety's out there. My first husbands was bent, and that did not make for very good sex:mad:. I noticed some that were skinny, long, fat, hung to left, to right, and all sorts of different varities. I like the big around kind. There was one guy I was with at age 26 who was actually TOO BIG:eek: and it hurt like a mofo when I did him. We did not last long needless to say. I have told my dh of all of my experiences over the years and thats when he nicknamed me the 'penisuer' like the conisuer of penis's, lol.

Now hubby's, I love! It is not so much long, but very big around which is perfect. Oh, I still like to see others, but no no touch! It was so funny cause on our honeymoon we took a trainride and rode past a taligate party with all these different guys standing there peeing with their cocks out and damit, I could not help but look! And he just smiled and said 'Well, thats my penisuer'!

His beautiful lovely cock is named Mr.Happy. I am trying to get him to let me take a pic of it and put it on here. I have read most women are not as into visual eroctica as much as written, but I love to look upon the beauty of the male body. Its godlike to me.

Sorry for such a long intro, but here I am!

O

OldFirm08

Welcome, and hope you enjoyed your long and interesting saga of the penis during those younger years.