Just wanted to talk

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Pene_Negro_Grande, May 7, 2006.

1. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Wow....I haven't posted on here in awhile....Hope everyone is doing good....I am probably the happiest I have ever been and I am single so it is so much fun....I finally realized that I am not a relationship person right now in my life....I have so many true friends who have demonstrated and told me how much they love me....I live every day like it my last - mostly no regrets....I am a people person so I go out alot just to keep myself happy....But for some reasons I always attract either straight men or couples....If I had to classify my sexuality I would say I am bi-sexual with stronger feelings for women....But lately I am getting into couples....I was at a dance club last night and this guy I know who is an artist and I knew his girlfriend (actress) too....Okay some kind of way my artist friend convince to come back to there hotel suite to watch some sexual home movies they made and they wanted me to film them while they have sex....Ok kinky but I was really horny and I wanted to see where this would go....I had no idea my friend was bi or that they swing until his girlfriend who was very insecure with me there - asked me if her boyfriend tried to pick me up....I thought she was joking....When I get back to there hotel I soon find out that for presant for my friends birthday - she was granting him a sexual fantasy....He wanted me to screw him and his girl....Ok the normal me would have just got out of there but the live every day like it is your last me said I try anything once....I loved it....You don't know how turned on it makes you feel to be wanted by a male and a female at he same time....But in the end the actress started getting really insecure and thinking my artist friend was going to leave with me and not come back since she would be gone for a couple of months shooting a film....I felt weird and kind of wanted to get out of there and my artist friend said he wanted to hook up with me again when she is away....I said that is crazy - I have never seen such an open relationship before because she was really cool about him being bi but she doesn't him to fall in love with one of them because she can't compete in her mind....I am just glad I am single....

2. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

It's great to hear that you're happy, PNG! I get the impression that threesomes are often emotionally dangerous.

3. findfirefox

Gold Member

I want a threesome! or four or five or...

4. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Not for me....Yeah I kind of felt sorry for this guy's girl because she was a mess of issues....I can easily separate sex from emotions....I just have never been a traditional relationship person....In the past when I had serious girl friends, I never felt a since of love except one girl who I never even got to sleep with but we remain super close to this day....I know I got some trust issues....I am happy with being single....It might sound kind of selfish, but I like to do what I want with out thinking how it will affect my girlfriend....

5. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is good to know what suits you best - better than fumbling around from one relationship to another feeling miserable.

I had been caught in an emotional threesome before, and it was not pleasant. If you do not wish to be involved in one, exit pronto.

As for a sexual threesome, I am not quite into it. Tried it before a few times, but I found it distracting trying to please all parties (including myself) throughout the encounter.

6. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    Ohhh this is just Great Pene_Negro_Grande :grumble: You disapear of the face of LSPG :spank: Then you come back with a great post on what fun your having with a 3some with your artist buddy and his actress girlfriend and leave us poor folk to ponder who she is :scratchchin: BTW don't be a stranger we welcome your insights and glad things are going well for you.

Draft saved Draft deleted