Just when this place starts to get interesting.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Besides that IMHO it's wrong when a thread is allowed to progress with the main theme bashing a member who has been banned. Remember they are no longer here to defend themselves and whatever they have done to be banned from this forum they are still a human being and should be afforded some discretion.

He never could defend himself: he had no ground to stand on. What he could do, and did do, was attack, manipulate, and harm others.

There are some human beings who are almost completely devoid of humanity. Read The Psychopath Next Door by Martha Stout if you want to gain some insight into the kind of human being that is under discussion here. His chosen alias was more apt than he could ever have understood.

Media
Besides that IMHO it's wrong when a thread is allowed to progress with the main theme bashing a member who has been banned. Remember they are no longer here to defend themselves and whatever they have done to be banned from this forum they are still a human being and should be afforded some discretion.

Unfortunately, that is not the case, though efforts have been made to improve the privacy of banned members. The problem becomes speculation that should have been curtailed by, and breaches in spurious or factual information concerning the banned member that should have remained in, the Moderator Forum. Further, it is magnanimous to say that "they are still a human being and should be afforded some discretion"—which should happen—but does not happen.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, honestly, there is a lot of bad blood between some members here....
And i think it`s a smart thing to close a thread before it turns into - "3 years ago i was banned because of u bitch" thing!
All I know, that nowadays the only person i could get banned for is ME, MYSELF!
I don`t know how MODS used to work before, but I have talked to many members of the current mod team and I know how righteous they are...
Yes, it seems many bad things happened here because of MONSTER! I never had an idea that he was such a bad person, but honestly, he is gone, and if he tries to come back, i know who will hunt him down:)

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
banning gossip threads are more interesting then 95% of the banter going on here... esp when fakers are exposed.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I thought that Kotch's decision to lock the other thread was wise.

In most cases, a thread is started about a member being banned, it eventually leads to flaming and fights...which tends to spill over into other parts of the site. And before you know it, the general membership and the dynamic of this site are affected by it.