Just WHERE Have You Been?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Gillette, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    In the interests of the nature of this site I thought I'd start a "too much information" thread. If you've had an enconter in a public place post a link to pictures of it with a brief description of where you were.

Sir Sanford Fleming Park, at the base of the "Dingle" tower behind the left lion. (In the rain)

Park

Tower

Base

Our_lookout

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

My friend just started getting all excited when she seen these pictures. She had travelled their last summer to visit her grandmother, and had similar pictures.

3. musclebare9

Gold Member

Way too many to include photos. It would kill the LPSG server to attach photos to every one of them.

4. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
  5. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just pick your personal faves, tease us gradually.

6. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Can I use Google Earth? :redface:

7. Onslow

Gold Member

I opened up 4 websites dedicated to my sexual encounters and they all consumed the bandwidth and then some.

To post each one individually would take forever, so let's just make the short list
    Bus stations, train stations, on an idle bus, on a moving train, a few boats, bowling alleys, back alleys, side alleys, church choir loft, church altar, floor in front of the altar, (I worked briefly in a church) then I looked towards the Catholics and there was a confessional booth, the stairs of a seminary, the vestry. Going non church again, there was a storage room at a ferry terminal, the floor of a Mr.Sofee ice cream truck (he lived up to his name), the changing room of a police station in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania with 3 cops, twice in a courthouse--once in the deliberation room and once in the courtroom--it was empty except for him and me). I don't have the energy to list them all.

Draft saved Draft deleted