Just wondering.....and about to find out!

highboiLV

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey peeps!!

I was wondering something. I've noticed that many dicks look larger shaved. I'm assuming this is a "duh, you didn't know that?" thought, but I don't frequent moments wondering if a dude is shaved or not and whether it makes him look bigger...BUT, for my benefit, I'd like to see the differences.

And this may be my call to do more on here. If this is a subject that others are willing to adventure or inquire about, then I will do 2 shots, one with hair (trimmed) and one without (shaved).

etoile_filante

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd have to say my cock is just as big, or not shaved or unshaved. However, I agree with you that once shaved, there is an illusion that it's bigger.

I think that you should give us a side-by-side comparison so we can judge for ourselves.... *nods*

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Even the most diminutive penis will look bigger once the shrubbery is trimmed away. And if you have straight pubic hair, you'll be doing your partner a favor when they give you head by preventing them from putting an eye out. (Actually, there's a lot less of a problem with errant pubic hairs collecting at the back of your throat.) Just sayin' :smile:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You might want to just trim it real nice and neat first. Then take some pics. If you are not happy with the way it looks then you can go ahead and shave but you might like the trimmed look. I keep mine trimmed and I am happy with it and my doctor doesn't seem to notice when there is a reason to be buck nekid in front of him and no one at the gym seems to notice either. I have shaved before and didn't like the way I looked but yes it did look a lot bigger.