Just wondering what ya'll think of my body?

mcshaghard

Experimental Member
Media
I'm pretty damn skinny.

CtNKu.jpg

Z4iKx.jpg

And bonus, picture of the 'merch'. haha!

G3onC.jpg

Reactions: FKATrade

Water dragon

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wonderful, I think if I met you at the beach I would watch you enter the surf. I love the long line of hair from the chest and not to mention the tantalising bulge hiding in those black briefs. :rolleyes:

ges

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd be pretty happy to have that body - definately not skinny. Good legs (all three). I was very similar, but now have to keep cardio and gym up in order to stay in reasonable shape. I probably should have started earlier.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think you have a great body. I prefer a little more muscular upper body, but I wouldn't turn you away. Love your hairy chest, too.

B_mrrocksontherocks

Experimental Member
Media
What is your question about it? You mentioned that you think your pretty dam skinny. If its something you feel is not for you then go work out. Are you seeking validation from others or do you have a specfic concern?

mcshaghard

Experimental Member
Media
What is your question about it? You mentioned that you think your pretty dam skinny. If its something you feel is not for you then go work out. Are you seeking validation from others or do you have a specfic concern?

Thanks. I like being 'pretty damn skinny', it wasn't an admittance of self-depreciation. I don't have a specific concern - just showing off like everybody else. :)