just wondering why girls melt over a huge cock?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by luundy7, Oct 31, 2007.

1. luundy7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have been facinated by large cocks ever since i had the opportunity to use a large dildo for the first time on my gf. it was a simple doc johnson 8" natural. i should say that im 7" x 5.75" and the toy is clearly larger. after some warm up i started to press the head against her pussy untill the head snapped into her pussy. when it entered she let out a cry that ill never forget and begged for me to put it all the way in. she took it all like nothing and i have never been able to make her feel this way. i ended up using larger didlo's in our bedroom but it has only fueled her desire to get a real one now?

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Do they? I didnt know this.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Just wondering why girls melt over a huge cock?

Because it feels so damn good!:tongue: Next question.:rolleyes:

4. luundy7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah obviously but how many of these exist at the bar on a given night just how many of these guys are around? are they hard to find?

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Are you for real? They are excrutiatingly rare! As rare as hen's teeth and rooster lips. :tongue:

You need to read the Kinsey Report.

6. EyeInTheSky

EyeInTheSky New Member

would a girl be satisfied with 7" x5.5"? is that considered big? that is my size.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

You need to read the Kinsey Report. To answer your question, yes, you are well above average, I imagine many women would find your size appealing. :wink:The thing men sometimes forget is you need more than a big dick. You need to know how to work it and before you even get that far you have to not be a jerk.

8. luundy7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thanks for the info... i have since granted her wish and let her have a real cock. we settled for a guy that when a 30cm ruler was laid along the top of the shaft he was an inch short of the end but it was the girth and weight of it that was impressive. i have never seen another one hard in real life bu this made even a straight guy hot!!! it was soo comanding and as soon as his jeans came off i almost blew my load knowing her dream was about to come true. when she jerked me off if just wasnt with the same attention as she paid to the big one, i eventually stepped ou tof the way and let her have her monster. the one thing that will forever stay with me is the desire and lust that was comming out! no pun intended! she was simply satisfied and soo was I. i now am trying to let her have a lover on the side to quench her thirst! and hey sometimes i get to play too... there is just nothing like feeling a live one that is off the charts!!! big cocks rule!!

9. cobra2k69

cobra2k69 New Member

Of Course She Gonna Wanna That Cock- A Man That Knows How To Work It With A Big Dick Has Everything A Woman Needs. I Looove Huge Cocks My Self. Few Of My Exes Were Average Guys And The Sex Was K But When A Big Dick Daddy Came Into My Life...my...my...can U Say A Hurricane?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. cobra2k69

cobra2k69 New Member

And Yeah Guys With Smaller Penises Can Get Just As Much Nookie Nookie And More Ainal Attention, They Would B Easier To Swallow I Would Imagine- So Small Ones - Dont Worry Just Work It!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted