Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About PE

i know every person is diffrent and gains can fluctuate per person
but what would be the exact limit of PE?
i've seen guys like said to have went from ''7,5x5 to 10x6.5''
but what would the limit be?
and can everyone achieve it etc

i think this would add to the whole PE experience, to be able to anticipate what you can expect

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best place for this kind of feedback would be for you to review member's journals. You can also search for some threads on this forum dealing with "records" and such.

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best place for this kind of feedback would be for you to review member's journals. You can also search for some threads on this forum dealing with "records" and such.
i know i know :)
however from my ''studies'' it has shown that on average people gain about an inch in length and about an inch in girth in time
however i'm wondering if the truly ''monsterous growth'' is possible for anyone.

as in 2.5 inches+ growth

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what I have read, the max seems to be around 2 inches in length. Very few achive more that that. And not everyone gets to 2 inches. And there are a billion factors why.

Some are genetics, but most are non consistency or behavior. Also, time is a factor. Guys like Big Al seemed to get their goal size in less than 1 year. Others have gotten theirs in in 5 years. I tell people that it takes two years.

Im pretty much on schedule. I measured yesterday, and my flaccid bone pressed measurement is 7.75. I finally got that 1/4 inch. I did change something in my routine. So I imagine that I will hit 8" in the two years time frame. It will be a year and 6 months of PE for me in June.

Erect wise, Im a little over 7". If I get to 7.5", I would be happy with that.
8" erect is really big, in my opinion, So I wouldnt want to go past that.

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From what I have read, the max seems to be around 2 inches in length. Very few achive more that that. And not everyone gets to 2 inches. And there are a billion factors why.

Some are genetics, but most are non consistency or behavior. Also, time is a factor. Guys like Big Al seemed to get their goal size in less than 1 year. Others have gotten theirs in in 5 years. I tell people that it takes two years.

Im pretty much on schedule. I measured yesterday, and my flaccid bone pressed measurement is 7.75. I finally got that 1/4 inch. I did change something in my routine. So I imagine that I will hit 8" in the two years time frame. It will be a year and 6 months of PE for me in June.

Erect wise, Im a little over 7". If I get to 7.5", I would be happy with that.
8" erect is really big, in my opinion, So I wouldnt want to go past that.
quite simply because i want a monster :p

i'm 19.5x12.5 atm and i want to get to 23x15,5/16

crazy? maybe
pipe dreams? maybe
i just wanna get the wad i want :p

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been doing PE for a few months now and I've gained 1.9" in length, that's far beyond what I'd imagine I'd get as results. So what one can gain in PE seems to vary alot to me.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been doing PE for a few months now and I've gained 1.9" in length, that's far beyond what I'd imagine I'd get as results. So what one can gain in PE seems to vary alot to me.

Excellent results!

Wish-4-8 is right in that there are a lot of factors that go into whether or not one can gain easily.

A big project that I'm a party to will be completed in the near future that contains with very informative articles concerning these factors. I've had the privilege of coaching many guys towards their goals over the past decade-plus, and I'll be applying my insight into this group project as well :)

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
also, yeah that seems to be the case
i was late 17 when i started PE
i was 18.5CM's
in just a week PE i grew to 19/20CM's
but then because the pressure at school i didnt have time (weak, i know) for PE

but now the vacations and a better year are coming up so i'm gonna make the free time :)

2in gains

that would be awesome :tongue:
basicly, i wanna become a white shane diesel

Last edited:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i know i know :)
however from my ''studies'' it has shown that on average people gain about an inch in length and about an inch in girth in time
however i'm wondering if the truly ''monsterous growth'' is possible for anyone.

as in 2.5 inches+ growth

An inch both ways would be nice. I'm now 7" x 5.5", so that would make me 8" x 6.5" which is surely more than enough.