just wondering

D

deleted3272

I hnow there are guys on here much bigger than me and was wondering how many guys have trouble wraping their hands around their cock. I have to squzee to get my thumb and middle finger to touch but im not huge or anything so could my hand be smaller than average? Just wondering.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Could be small hands but I have no idea. I can fit my hand around my cock...I think I have kinda big hands, 8" from the start of the palm to the end of the middle finger. And 4" across...But I dunno.

If you told us your girth then we could decide whether you should be having problems wrapping your hand around it.

Pappy

Media
Same here Doc. I have average length fingers and there is no way I can squeeze hard enough to get my fingers around it soft much less when it's hard.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Pappy@May 31 2005, 08:01 AM
Same here Doc. I have average length fingers and there is no way I can squeeze hard enough to get my fingers around it soft much less when it's hard.
[post=316451]Quoted post[/post]​

Is that really avitar really your pic Pappy? Cool!

But I digress........

I have HUGE hands ( I'm 6'4 with a size 13/14 shoe size........you do the math ;) )
and I never had trouble wrapping my hands around it.........though it does feel like a hand full....

I think I would get alot more out of masturbating if I use 2 hands, like a baseball bat ( I find myself stimulating just the tip and not the whole shaft) but when I do it becomes to much work......but feels SO intense.........nothing like man-handling your meat :evilgrin:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is absolutely the hottest thread I've read in a long time and has me testing my erected cock for the hand-wrap-around trial. My thumb and middle finger meet while squeezing the thickest part of my cock, which is 4 inches from the very end of my dick head and a full 6.25 inches girth. When I put both hands around its length, it's not because I need it for stimulation, but just because of the impression it makes for being a big dick. MY hands are just a fraction over 3.5 inches wide, so I have some cock sticking pass the double handed hold. Pappy, Dr. Rock, and big_14 are the monsters so far. Thanks for the fun thread, Big Ben IV.

Luke

Herti

Just Browsing
Media
I can wrap my hand around my cock easily. I think I have big hands and not such athick cock like you have. It's ca. 6.5" around

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Long fingers, so I can get my thumb and forefinger to overlap without too much difficulty. The can of air freshener I've got in my room measures at the same girth, even though it's a "perfect" cylinder. The cool trick is behind able to hide the can of air freshener behind my hardon.

I can easily grab my erection with both hands and nearly have enough room to get a third hand over the second fist.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by DeeBlackthorne@Jun 1 2005, 05:06 AM
Long fingers, so I can get my thumb and forefinger to overlap without too much difficulty. The can of air freshener I've got in my room measures at the same girth, even though it's a "perfect" cylinder. The cool trick is behind able to hide the can of air freshener behind my hardon.

I can easily grab my erection with both hands and nearly have enough room to get a third hand over the second fist.
[post=316718]Quoted post[/post]​

Now thats a wholelotta manhood right there........

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I have large hands and long fingers. The middle finger and thumb can just touch when my penis is flaccid but not when it's erect.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I also have huge hands so I can completely envelop my dick when it's hard. I can use both hands to jack off and still need a third hand, but when I've jacked off with friends and let them feel my hard dick, they usually have a hard time getting their hand around it. On my body, my dick looks big, but not out of proportion, but when it's compared to a normal sized dick, that's when it looks really big.

Gomek

Just Browsing
Media
I'm with prep and herti on this. I'm not small as far as girth goes at 6", but I have large hands, so I can wrap my thumb to my first knuckle on my middle finger. Most others will comment on it's girth and just touch fingertip to fingertip.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Long fingers here, so I can get my thumb and forefinger to overlap. However, I can get both hands on it and enough room for a third.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by prepstudinsc@Jun 1 2005, 07:28 AM
I also have huge hands so I can completely envelop my dick when it's hard. I can use both hands to jack off and still need a third hand, but when I've jacked off with friends and let them feel my hard dick, they usually have a hard time getting their hand around it. On my body, my dick looks big, but not out of proportion, but when it's compared to a normal sized dick, that's when it looks really big.
[post=316758]Quoted post[/post]​

Now that really invites a picture......it sure gets the mind going.

:) Ed

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 1 2005, 09:06 PM
Long fingers here, so I can get my thumb and forefinger to overlap. However, I can get both hands on it and enough room for a third.
[post=317022]Quoted post[/post]​
Same way here.

mr obd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow man, I came over here from the measurection site (kid) after a few of the guys had been talking about this site, i decided to check it out.
I can fit my whole hand around mine, finger touching the top while rest of my hand covers mine whole (when erect).
Touching top of dick & holding balls all in one hand, so I'm a way off you guys hehe :)

D

deleted1223

i can fit one hand around my cock, but my hands are 10inches long..........but no girl has ever been able ta fit one hand around my cock