Just Wondering???

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by pumperguy, Oct 18, 2007.

1. pumperguy

pumperguy Member

Albums:
    I am nicely hung, with nice balls, and I have been out with guys that are very large, some with big balls and some with not so big balls, and we seem to have sex for hours and cum quite a few times 3-5 times in an encounter.

My boyfriend (who is larger than me & younger than me) says I am oversexed, as I would like to have sex everyday, and he is rarely in the mood. When we met, or sessions lasted fairly long and we both would cum about 2 times. Also, we haven't had sex in over 1 year! I do have a couple of horses in my stable for some regular action and we go at it for hours also, and when my Boyfriend gets home, I am even more horny to have sex with him!!

When I was younger, a teenager, I used to masturbate 4 to 6 times a day! I am now 57 and I still masturbate 2 or 3 times a day.

So my question is this, do you guys who are really well endowed find that you are "over sexed" or have a stronger sex drive than normal guys?

Am I normal wanting sex so much???

2. uncuthungboy

uncuthungboy New Member

Albums:
    Im a single and masturbate once a day.. some times few times a week. i dont think im over sexed any way.

3. justcurious80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    im going to pretend i didn't read that.

Draft saved Draft deleted