Just wondering

D_Abrenelech Offalorgan

Account Disabled
Media
I was just looking back through the new members pages and i didn't see any posts from the women of LPSG asking to be rated. I know it's a page for supporting well endowed men but i would have thort that female members on this site would like to be complimented on how good they look to. Just wondering if there was any reason why?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If i get a comment i want it because someone has taken the time to look and liked what they seen, NOT because i asked them to comment.

Also the new members section is to introduce yourself, not your genitalia

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If i get a comment i want it because someone has taken the time to look and liked what they seen, NOT because i asked them to comment.

Also the new members section is to introduce yourself, not your genitalia

Exactly. The compliments feel more genuine if I haven't sought them out . .

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
We aren't desperate for approval. Our being here is hard enough without being raped with pm's after asking such a thing as to be further rated. Some people think that it is a personal invitation to chat with us further.

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We aren't desperate for approval. Our being here is hard enough without being raped with pm's after asking such a thing as to be further rated. Some people think that it is a personal invitation to chat with us further.

I rate your pictures a 90.. cuz thats the angle of my penis when I look at them.