JustAsking and Snoozan to Mind Meld and Have Intarweb Brain Baby?"

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the sad thing is that i still won't be able to have ragingly intellectual monkey butt love with him. mind melding can be so boring.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You Vulcans and you're lack of emotions. Not even the intimacy of mind-melding gets to you? Sheesh!
But the thing with the hands is sheer heaven. Snoozan gives great "hand".

I can't imagine a mind meld with Snoozan. One brain is not big enough to contain her awesomeness and anything else at the same time.

Pity then you only get horny once every seven years.

I can't imagine a mind meld with Snoozan. One brain is not big enough to contain her awesomeness and anything else at the same time.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Is that a veiled reference to my boobies, or my G-scale locomotives? I can't tell.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that a veiled reference to my boobies, or my G-scale locomotives? I can't tell.
I almost understood that. No, my point was a mind meld couldn't work with you because it would introduce, ummm.... never mind. I get too nervous when I think about your hands.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But in between, we hang around the LHSG site and look at pictures of big hands. Currently, the hot thread is whether its better to be cut or uncut when it comes to cuticles.

The cuticles are a normal, natural part of the Vulcan hand, and unless they are causing some soft of medical problem should remain intact. Look, if you're a cuticle-nipper, this mind meld thing is off. I'm strictly au naturel.

I almost understood that. No, my point was a mind meld couldn't work with you because it would introduce, ummm.... never mind. I get too nervous when I think about your hands.

Oh yeah baby. Do you like them veiny? What about tendons?