JustAsking appreciation thread

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to dedicated this thread to JustAsking , for his well informed , very intelligent and very interesting posts.:You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::beerchug2::fing02::fest30::post:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reading JustAsking's posts is like sitting down to the finest meal-- bountious, flavorful, complex, perfectly portioned, and meticulously prepared. JA is not only one of my favorite posters, but also one that I admire the most. And he gives such good brain!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I always read JustAsking's posts. He treats everyone with respect, posts only when he has something to say, explains things clearly, and has lots of time to explain the basics to newcomers to a given subject.
He's a Christian, but probably one of the least dogmatic I've ever encountered.
We never have too much of him.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always read JustAsking's posts. He treats everyone with respect, posts only when he has something to say, explains things clearly, and has lots of time to explain the basics to newcomers to a given subject.
He's a Christian, but probably one of the least dogmatic I've ever encountered.
We never have too much of him.

I can't think of any poster I enjoy reading more.

Reading JustAsking's posts is like sitting down to the finest meal-- bountious, flavorful, complex, perfectly portioned, and meticulously prepared. JA is not only one of my favorite posters, but also one that I admire the most. And he gives such good brain!

JA always ranks high in my must-read-posts preference.

One of the few members' posts I make an effort to read consistently. He's the man, truly.

What they said. :biggrin: I mean that, too... I'm not just trying to steal their shit - you're one of my favorite people on LPSG, and I think it would be great to just sit down and conversate with you - I bet it would never be dull or boring!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gentle, reasoned, intelligent. Yeah, I've had the brain-hots for him for a long time!

I'm just waiting for him to post his usual "aw, shucks, I ain't nothin' special" disclaimer.

Oh, yah, modest too.

Quite a few of the online idiots accuse me of hating all religions and all believers, but especially christians. Funny that my "if I had to choose just one LPSG member to meet & chat" choice would have to go to him - one of our most devout christians.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh man. I have no idea what to say, when these comments are coming from some of the men and women who I admire the most on here. Thank you all so much.

And yeah, women! How cool is it to get such kind words from such beautiful and intelligent women as bliss, sp, brh, and ...*sigh*.... snoozan. (Sorry to single out snoozan, but she and I have a special attraction to each other's dorkiness.) Let me tell you how it got started.

It all started the evening I went up on the roof of my building to watch the sunset. It took me a moment to notice the lithe still form dressed in all black crouched behind the back of the building facade. She seemed to be looking intently out through the chasm between the buildings across the street. I don't think she heard me approach until I cleared my throat to say something. But before I got a chance, she said quickly, "Shhhhh, freeze and just watch!".

So I stood there looking between the buildings across the street at the setting sun. It was a beautifully clear evening, but the urban haze and the heavy humidity were conspiring to create a brilliant reddish sunset. She stayed perfectly motionless peering through what I finally realized was a professional piece of photography gear perched on the raised edge of the building.

Although the gear looked pretty interesting, I couldn't help noticing how her glossy black hair played out and down, partly occluding her shoulders. Through the thin black leotard material I could see the fine precision of her construction, articulated like some kind of rare tropical bird. The material clung like a second skin across her smooth back, which tapered down to a heartbreakingly narrow waist terminated by very short shorts made from cutoff jeans.

I had just one more moment to appreciate the long lean legs folded under her as she was poised on the balls of her bare feet, perfectly balanced as if she, the camera, and the building were one. She seemed more like a stylized woman-icon crafted by an Italian sculptor than someone who was merely born of another woman.

Suddenly, without moving, she said "Ok, now watch!". I looked up just in time to see the sun just touching the surface of the East River exactly between the two buildings. One heartbeat later, the reflections from the windows in the buildings on either side of the sun lit up brilliantly. I heard the rapid "zip zip zips" of an expensive camera ripping off a series of shots.

Still dazzled by the light display it took me a moment to notice that she was rising from her crouched position. I looked down in time to see her unfolding as gracefully like some kind of catlike creature with the form of a woman, but seemingly not requiring bones. Her rising was like an effortless ballet movement. She seemed at the same time vital and alive and somehow perfectly balanced and at one with the world around her.

She completed her miraculous unfolding, turning confidently in the process, ending up face to face with me. As she came into focus, I found myself looking at an angel's face, which looked like it was as precisely and carefully constructed as the rest of her. Her chin and cheekbones seemed to actually have edges and her narrow nose was narrow and equally stylized.

All this was happening very fast, but when my eyes ended up gazing into hers, it seemed that time was instantly brought to a halt. I stood there frozen in place looking into eyes that seemed to be made of something crystalline. Her turquoise pupils were edged by a slightly darker ring of color making the whole experience hypnotic. The effect was so total, that I am sure she could have told me anything and it would have gone right in and altered my DNA.

After two heartbeats, she broke the spell by spinning up a dazzling smile, jangled what looked like her keys to her apartment down below, and said, "I have been waiting for a month for just that angle." She paused, looked at me quizzically, and said, "You look like you could use a glass of wine."

I fumbled for a moment for words, but realized that I was still in a mental state that was non-verbal. With a few stammers, I managed to say, "Oh sorry, I was distracted for a moment."

She smiled at me and said, "Yeah, I get that a lot.", and she turned to lead me off the roof.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love reading his posts and will always stop to read a response he's made.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What they said. :biggrin: I mean that, too... I'm not just trying to steal their shit - you're one of my favorite people on LPSG, and I think it would be great to just sit down and conversate with you - I bet it would never be dull or boring!
Meg,
It looks like you posted while I was writing my ode to snoozan. Yes, I would look forward to that conversation. For some reason, I get the image of books, tea, and cats. Where does that come from?