Justin - A University Professor's Crush On His Student

roberr22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
New fan here! Started reading last sunday and just finished today. When I first saw the date I was glad I didnt have to wait for a new chapter because I thought it was complete but now I have to wait just like everybody else.
Thank you, Matt

D

deleted17938181

Wow ! This hits very close to home and I can totally identify with Matt —. His feelings, curiosities, situation —
As a married dL professional I’ve had all the same emotions over my lifetime. And I’ve encountered guys just like Brett and Justin !
Reading each chapter is almost an exact diary of struggles and situations I’ve dealt with. I know there are so many like me who understand the attraction that plays out here. I’ve experienced intense and surreal connections with other guys in this forum. That’s the factor that is so difficult to let go because the feelings become so realistic. But, As I read in the safe space thread... when those people ghost after a period of time it’s Also devastating to lose that connection. :(.
Really enjoyed reading all of this story Not sure where taking it further from this point could end up. Just hope it doesn’t become a train wreck. But that’s always possible in real life too in a situation like this. Great writing !!
I identify with you, and I have had the same situation as Matt's. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: matt60606
D

deleted17938181

Hi everyone. Your comments are most welcome. I want this to end happily, as well. Unfortunately, someone is going to get hurt in any situation like this.

To be honest, I still don't know how it is going to end. I have an idea of how I would like for it to end, but I want it to unfold in a believable way. What is clear to me is that Matt is going to have to make a choice at some point or have that choice made for him.

Your feedback really means a lot to me. I think I have mentioned this before (I know I have privately to a few of you), but I never imagined this story would evolve the way it has. I am enjoying the writing process, and I only wish I were able to create my installments as frequently as I did when I started. There are some days when the writing flows easily, there are some when I decide what I wrote the day before was pure shit and rewrite it, and there are others when it doesn't happen at all. I appreciate your patience. As much as I enjoy writing it, I enjoy your reactions even more!
It has taken me days to read the story to this point. I was hooked from the beginning.
I identify myself with Matt. I think he is as emotional as clear where he is in life and what he wants.
You're right someone is gonna get hurt. I agree with your point of view as a writer, Matt is enjoying one day at a time, he has no more in his particular situation.
Men like him are everywhere and I think we (who read your story) feel very identified.
Thanks for your story! I love your writing!

Reactions: matt60606

ChrisIsThor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm still around. It's not over. I appreciate everyone's patience.
HURRY UP IT'S BEEN A MONTH SINCE YOU SAID THIS. IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS since you started this story like girl Please HURRY UP respectfully. When I started reading this I thought it was a complete story since it was made 2 years ago and I was shook to how it was unfinished

gingerspice

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HURRY UP IT'S BEEN A MONTH SINCE YOU SAID THIS. IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS since you started this story like girl Please HURRY UP respectfully. When I started reading this I thought it was a complete story since it was made 2 years ago and I was shook to how it was unfinished
This is one my main I don't want to start stories

bluerider

Sexy Member
Media
What a story and beautifully written. I love the development of these characters because they're relatable, and you did a good job painting their feelings/struggles. Definitely worthy of publishing. I look forward to the next installment!

When I was reading this story, I couldn't help but reference the following people for each character:

Matt: SilverNewGrey
Justin: Jordan Brandt
Brett: Sean Royce (bodywise, his face is an enigma!)

Reactions: Jabber

Red-wood natural

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Justin (and Brett) - Part 35

Somehow I managed to transport my mind back to reality on Friday afternoon before my wife and Noah got home. We went to dinner that evening and talked about what we had done during the day. Actually, they talked about what they did during the day. I talked about the walk I took that morning, the lunch meeting with a student to discuss an internship, and the writing I did that afternoon. Lying was becoming too easy for me.

As usual, I awoke before everyone else on Saturday morning. While I waited for the coffee to brew, I thought back just six days earlier to the last time I saw Brett. I remembered how excited I was that morning and how I couldn't wait to see him then. I was still excited to see him today, but so much had happened this past week. Had it really only been six days? It seemed like six weeks.

I poured myself a mug of coffee and walked out the door into the backyard. I unfolded a lawn chair and sat, wincing a bit from the week's ab workouts. Or maybe the soreness was from being in that hot 69 position with Justin for so long. Either way, it was a reminder of him.

I enjoyed the quiet of early Saturday. No one had to be anywhere, so hardly anyone was out yet. My bare feet felt good in the dewy grass. It was still a few weeks before the first day of summer, so the cool of the early morning was more bracing than chilling. I needed to think about something before I saw Brett: Was I going to tell him about Justin? Justin said he would never tell anyone about us, so shouldn't I do the same? Would telling Brett be an unnecessary risk? If I told him about Justin and me, he could cause some serious problems for me. He could already cause some serious problems for me if he wanted to do that. I had no reason to think he would start with this information.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Would it bother Brett if he knew about yesterday? He had made it clear to me that he wasn't looking for a husband. Why would he be jealous? We were friends. Friends with benefits.

This was all so confusing to me. For over 20 years, my wife was the only person I had been intimate with. Now I had gotten involved with two men less than half my age, and I wanted both of them. Maybe part of my problem was that I had been accustomed to focusing all my physical and emotional intimacy on one person, my wife. Now it was split among three people. And it was more complex than that. My feelings for men were split between Brett, the first man I had ever explored my feelings with, and Justin, the student who had awaked those feelings a few years ago. Justin would be away for three months, which made the problem a little less pressing, in a way, but what would happen when he came back?

I ran my fingers through my hair and stood up, again feeling the soreness in my midsection. As usual, I was getting ahead of myself. I turned around and walked back toward the house. "I'm still the only one up?" I thought to myself. It was only 7:30 a.m. but I was ready to get started. I put the empty coffee mug on kitchen table and went to the bedroom. My wife was still asleep, so I gently put my hand on her shoulder and said, "Too much wine again?"

She just groaned when she opened her eyes, and then she asked, "What time is it?"

"About 7:30," I said. "When do you need to leave?"

"Around 10, I guess."

"OK," I said, "I'm going to go ahead and shower and get my day started."

I heard her moaning reply and went into the bathroom. After I closed the door, I looked in the mirror. My hair seemed to be getting grayer, and it was all out of place. My beard also seemed to be getting grayer. What did Justin see in me? What did Brett see in me? I looked into my eyes. Was there something they could see in those eyes that I couldn't? Brett was up front about being attracted to me because of my age, but what did Justin see in me? There was no indication that he had an affinity to older men. He never called my "dad" or "daddy" except for that afternoon when I told him to drive safely when he went home for his father's birthday.

I thought about this more as I showered. "Maybe Justin likes me for who I am," I thought to myself. "But, then again, doesn't Brett also like me for who I am? My age is part of who I am."

I stepped out of the shower and dried off and then stepped back into the bedroom to get dressed. My wife was nowhere to be seen, so I assumed she had gone to the living room or kitchen. I looked through my underwear drawer. The red trunks still needed to be washed. Oh well, Brett wanted me to surprise him. I picked out a pair of cargo shorts and a baseball t-shirt. As I looked for a pair of socks, I saw the towel and briefs. I picked up the briefs and smelled them. They still smelled faintly of Justin, which brought back memories of touching his skin, feeling him next to me, smelling him, tasting him. I grabbed a pair of socks with my other hand and shoved the briefs back into the drawer and closed it.

I walked into the living room and saw my wife in the kitchen, having a cup of coffee and reading something on her phone. Noah still wasn't up. I poured myself another cup of coffee and sat down.

"Six days from now, he'll be a high school graduate," I said.

"Yeah," she said, still looking at her phone, "and this party will be over."

"You're spending a lot of time on the planning," I said as I looked at her. "I hope everyone else appreciates it."

She acknowledged she was a control freak when it came to planning, something I had resisted saying. She was a thorough planner, so I knew everything would go well. I also knew it meant she would be tied up for hours doing all this planning. I finished my coffee and took the mug to the sink. As I turned around, I gave her a big hug from behind. As confused as I was about the entire situation I was dealing with, my love for her was constant. If she ever found out about me, how would she react? I hoped it would never come to that.

She asked what I was going to do today. I told her I would probably go to a coffee shop or park and do some writing. She asked me what I was working on, and I told her that I was still sketching out a plot and would do the real writing at the lake cabin. That brought a smile to her face. She had been going there with her parents since she was young. I knew this summer's trip there would mean a lot to her, but it would also be a chance for her to relax and not worry about work, party planning, or anything else.

She stood up and took the coffee mug to the sink. I stood up and gave her another hug. "Please don't overdo it or get too frustrated with the planning," I said.

"You know I will," she replied, "but it will be over soon." She kissed me and walked toward the bedroom. I grabbed my backpack and went out to the car.

There was very little traffic, and I made it to the park across from Brett's apartment a little before 9. I parked and texted him:

Me: Are you awake?
Brett: of course

I got out of the car and started walking towards his place.

Me: Good!
Me: What time do you want me to come over.
Brett: i told u to surprise me ;)

I was almost at his door.

Me: I'll do my best to get away as soon as I can.
Brett: please do

I arrived and knocked on his door and, a few seconds later, I heard him unlock it and open it slightly. I let myself in and saw him, standing behind the door totally nude with a smile on his face.

"That was quick!" he said as he slammed the door shut and wrapped his arms around me.

I took him in my arms and returned the embrace. "Well, you did say you wanted me to surprise you," I said before kissing him.

After we kissed, he grabbed my crotch and said, "It's been a shitty week, and I've been looking forward to this."

"I've been looking forward to this too," I said as he fondled me and I massaged his smooth ass cheeks.

"Let's forget everything today," he said as he unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts.

"I like that idea," I said as I took off my shirt.

Brett walked to the kitchen table, and I followed. I felt that familiar energy, the one I had felt with him each time we had been together. He looked like he had not shaved in a few days, similar to the scruff he had the first weekend I met him. It gave him a rugged look good that I liked. He picked up a pipe and lit the packed bowl while he inhaled and then passed the pipe and lighter to me.

Brett exhaled as I took a tentative drag from the pipe, being careful not to bring on.a coughing fit. As I handed the pipe and lighter back to Brett, I exhaled, and he seemed to be impressed that I did so without coughing.

"Would you do something for me?" Brett asked as he looked over at me.

"Sure, what?"

"Get between my legs and suck my cock while I get stoned," he said.

I gave a "Let me think about it" look and then asked, sarcastically, "What's in it for me?"

"Making me happy. Hearing me moan with pleasure," he said.

I looked at him and slid off the chair without breaking eye contact. He moved his chair back from the table a bit, while I moved over on my knees to where he was. I wrapped my arms around his waist and the back of the chair, and I buried my face in his groin. I inhaled the aroma. He smelled clean, like he had showered sometime in the last few minutes. I felt his hand on the left side of my face, stroking my beard as I raised my head to take his cock in my mouth. His hand lightly guided my head up and down on his cock before grabbing the lighter. I heard him flick the lighter a couple of times and then felt his body tense as he inhaled. I heard him put the lighter on the table and then felt his hand on the back of my head as he exhaled. Then I felt his other hand on my head, grabbing it and holding his cock in my throat until I gagged for a breath.

"You're getting good at that," he said softly but authoritatively. I enjoyed seeing this side of Brett...the sexually aggressive side of him. It was genuine, not forced, He knew how to play with my sexual energy, and I loved feeling him control it.

His hands left my head while he grabbed the pipe and lighter and inhaled again. While he held the smoke in his lungs, his hips thrust slightly, burying his cock deeper and deeper into my throat. I felt him exhale and relax, and then he told me to look up at him. I raised my head and the pipe was next to my mouth. He told me to inhale while he lit the bowl.

"Hold it, hold it," he said as he quickly put the pipe and lighter back on the table and grabbed my head and shoved his cock into my mouth and then into my throat. I wasn't able to exhale until I gagged and started coughing. He was laughing, and I felt the room spin.

"I've been thinking about doing that all week," he said as he held my face in his hands and looked down at me.

"So why was your week so bad?" I asked.

Brett hesitated and said, "It wasn't really that it was bad. It was just busy. It's been physically and emotionally exhausting."

"Anything you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Nah," he said. "Now that you're here, I feel a lot better."

"So do I," I said.

Brett reached down and put his arms around my torso and lifted me off the floor. As we stood, I winced a little. Brett asked if I was OK, and I explained that I had been working out a bit during the week and was sore.

Brett grabbed the pipe and lighter and said, "You won't feel it after a few more hits of this," as we walked into the bedroom. I followed him, and we climbed onto the bed from opposite sides, meeting in the middle in a passionate embrace.

"So you went to the fitness center for workouts even without Justin there?" Brett asked. And without waiting for an answer, he said, "Good for you!"

Should I tell him? Shit, I never decided if I was going to tell him about Justin. If I didn't, he would figure out something was up.

"Well, I got a surprise Monday when I found out Justin was around this week, working in the fitness center," I said.

"And?" Brett asked.

"You wouldn't believe it if I told you," I said.

"Now you have to tell me!" he said, kind of excitedly, as he grabbed my cock.

I took a deep breath and said, "I think I'm going to need some more weed."

Brett scooted out of our embrace, sat up in the bed, and reached over to the bedside table for the pipe and lighter before I could react. By the time I was sitting next to Brett, he was ready to hand the pipe and lighter to me. I took them, held the lighter's flame to the bowl, and inhaled. I held it in and exhaled. I was ready.

"Justin had a couple of interviews for internships, and he had some questions about them," I said.

"And I'm sure you were happy to help."

"You know I was," I said. Then I explained how Justin had trained me, how he saw me shirtless in the locker room, then how I saw him shirtless the next day, and the story of the towel.

"You pig!" he said with a smile. "I bet you've had a lot of fun with that towel."

"Well," I said, "there's more."

"Go on," Brett said as I took another drag from the pipe and passed it to him.

"On Thursday afternoon after my workout, I was showering in the fitness center, and I looked up and saw Justin outside the shower cabin."

"No fucking way!" Brett shouted. "Why didn't you tell me this?" Before I could answer that question, he was already asking what happened next.

"I was surprised," I said, " But then, I realized what was happening and I told him we needed to talk. And I didn't tell you because I was having a difficult time believing this was going on and not really sure where it was heading."

"Was anybody else around?" Brett asked.

"No, the fitness center was dead most of the week, and Justin had closed up early," I said.

"So did you do it there in the shower?"

"No," I said. "I really wanted to but it was all so sudden."

"What the fuck?" he said with a note of surprise and frustration.

"We talked and he said he had been attracted to me for a while."

"Awesome," he said, "but why didn't you do it?"

"It just wasn't right," I said.

"What wasn't right about it?"

"The place," I said. "I couldn't do it on campus, and there was really no place there to do anything."

"Damn," Brett chuckled, "I would have imagined that as much as you wanted that boy you would have been all over him with the slightest bit of encouragement."

"I won't lie, Brett. It was tough. But I needed to make sure we both really wanted it."

"So what did you do?" Brett asked.

"I, uh, went to his apartment yesterday," I said.

"And you did it at his place?"

"Yes," I said.

"And how was it?" Brett asked.

"It was fun," I replied.

"Just 'fun'?" Brett asked.

"No, it was great," I said. "I was there for six hours, at least." I explained what we did while we were together.

"So what's the problem?" Brett asked.

"Who said there was a problem?" I asked.

"Look Matt," Brett said as he grabbed my hand, "I know I haven't known you that long, but I can tell that there's a 'but' somewhere in this story that you're not telling me about. Maybe you don't know what it is but it sounds like you're not as thrilled with this as you should be."

Even though I knew Brett would be able to tell something was amiss, I was still amazed that he latched onto this.

"I don't know myself what the 'but' is," I said.

"But you realize there's one there?" he asked.

I nodded. "Part of it is that I wasn't sure if I should tell you?"

"Why not?" Brett asked.

"It's kind of complicated," I said. Brett nodded, and I continued, "Justin said he would never tell anybody, so I feel like I am kind of violating a trust by telling you, even though I trust you totally."

"You know you can trust me, Matt," Brett said. "And I know you needed to share this with somebody."

"So," I said, trying to figure out the best way to ask the question, "It doesn't bother you that I was with Justin yesterday and you today?"

"Why would it?" Brett asked.

This was a good question. I didn't have a good response. "I'm not sure. I guess maybe you would think it would affect the way I feel about you or how you feel about me."

Brett laughed, "Matt, I know you're dealing with a lot of new feelings. You're exploring. Don't ever hesitate to do what feels right. Just be careful."

"Thanks Brett," I said as I clutched his hand.

"And how exactly do you feel about me?" Brett asked.

I didn't have a good answer to this question either, and being stoned didn't exactly help with formulating one.

"I feel connected to you. I think of you as a friend and I am glad I have you in my life."

"Thank you Matt," Brett said.

I kept going. "You excite me. I mean, you respect my situation. And I hope this doesn't come out wrong, but you will always be special to me."

"How could that come out wrong?" Brett asked.

"Because I know you're not looking to settle down with me, and I'm not looking to dump my wife," I said. "Saying stuff like 'I feel contacted to you' and that you're special might come across as scary."

"No Matt," Brett said as he put his arm around me. "I feel the same way about you. I think we were meant to be in each others' lives."

"And," Brett continued, "I'm kinda turned on that after you got a taste of Justin you came back to me."

Then Brett asked me when I was going to see Justin again, and I told him it would be about three months.

"So I guess I will be your only sidepiece until he gets back," he said with a smile.

I leaned over and kissed Brett on this shoulder. "I would never describe you that way. I really care for you, Brett, and I always will."

Brett lifted my face and kissed me on the lips. "I was just being funny," he said. "I know you care for me, and I care for you, but I understand the reality of your situation. Our situation. And I'm fine with it."

"Besides that," I said, "I'm not sure what will happen when Justin gets back. He's still a student, and playing around with him could be problematic."

"I guess," Brett said with a note of concern before inhaling from the pipe again and passing it to me.

I motioned that I had had enough from the pipe and he put it and the lighter back on the bedside table.

"He says he understands my situation," I said as I looked at Brett, "but I'm not even sure I understand it."

Brett pulled me closer to him and, in a serious tone of voice, he told me he was always available if I needed to talk about it. Then, sensing a need to change the mood, he said, "I'm kind of interested in that marathon 69 session you mentioned. Can you show me exactly how the two of you did that?"

As usual, he knew exactly what to make me feel good. I repositioned my head near the foot of the bed and he moved down a bit. Soon after that, we were in a 69 position, my head resting on his left thigh and his head resting on mine. My left arm was under his body and his under mine as our right arms pulled each other closer.
Are any of the rest of you guys edging yourself as you read this? Ooooh

Red-wood natural

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey everyone. I apologize for taking so long between parts. The past month has been incredibly busy, and I was not able to focus enough to write anything I wanted to share. I can't promise when the next part will be available, so I am dropping Part 52 and Part 53 today. I hope you enjoy!

Part 52 - Justin (and Brett)

Hearing Justin tell me that he wanted to fuck me sent a rush of energy through my body, even if he did call me "Kevin," but I wanted to know more about Bobby. Justin seemed interested in hearing his story as well; otherwise we would not have had much reason to hang around in the bar.

I chugged what was left in my mug, and before I could reply to Justin, my phone rang. Bleary-eyed, I looked at the screen. It was my wife. Shit. I had forgotten to check in with her after the earlier call. I looked over at Justin and told him I needed to get it, and he gave me an understanding look.

I stood up and answered the phone. I felt a little lightheaded and hesitated a second before saying "Hey" and walking from the table in Bobby's general direction. I nodded at him as my wife asked me if I was still at dinner.

"Yes," I said as I walked out of the bar area and out of the restaurant into the bright late afternoon sun. Thinking ahead, I realized I could probably minimize the amount of time I spent on the phone later if I didn't rush this call. "But I can talk."

"Oh," she said, "I don't want to interrupt anything."

"No, it's OK," I said. "Dinner's over and we're just talking. What did you end up getting for you and Noah?"

"I decided to get a fried chicken," she said.

"Can't go wrong with that," I chuckled.

"How about you?" she asked.

"Sliders and beer," I replied. "Actually, more beers than sliders."

She laughed and then got serious, "I hope you're not driving."

"Nah," I said. "I'm at a restaurant next door to the hotel."

"OK," she said with a bit of relief in her voice. "Just don't overdo it."

"I won't." I said. "So what are you going to be up to tonight?" I asked.

"Probably just slip into bed and watch some TV," she said.

"How about Noah?"

She laughed. "After he made sure there was no leftover chicken, he went to his room. I think he's playing some video game or something."

"Give him a kiss for me," I said.

"I will," she said. "I guess I better let you get back to your conversation. Talk to you later. I love you."

"Love you too," I said.

My wife said, "Good night" before hanging up. Did this mean there would be no need to call later? I considered the idea briefly before walking back into the restaurant where I turned into the empty bar area. I looked over at our table and saw Bobby putting two mugs of beer on the table. He and Justin appeared to be talking about something.

"Did you order more beers?" I said as I looked at Justin.

Before Justin could reply, Bobby looked at me and said, "These are on me."

I sat down next to Justin and said, "You shouldn't have, Bobby."

"Yeah, well, you guys are probably my last customers this evening," he said, "and, besides, I never answered your question. The one about how I ended up here."

"So have a seat and tell us," I said as I pointed to one of the empty seats at the table.

Bobby sat down next to Justin and across from me and put his hands palms down on the table. He told us how he had planned to go to college after he graduated from high school but, for reasons he didn't go into, he decided not to. His parents made him get a job but things got uneasy with them. After a few more months, he decided to enlist in the Army, over their objections.

"I think I did it more to spite them than anything else," he said. "It didn't hit me that I was in for four years until it was too late."

Bobby talked about how he went through boot camp and then psychological operations training. He said he learned Arabic as part of his training. Then September 11 happened, and somehow he avoided being deployed to Afghanistan, but then he was sent to Iraq as part of a reconnaissance mission before the war started there.

As he talked to us, I noticed Bobby's light blue eyes and the content look on his face. Even when he was talking about things like the tense relationship with his parents or his time in Iraq, he seemed like he was satisfied with where life had taken him.

Bobby explained how he reupped after his initial enlistment and, after nine years in the Army, separated with an honorable discharge. After he got back to the US, he decided to go to Georgetown to study psychology. Given his military training, he figured it was the best major for him. It didn't take him long to realize he didn't have much in common with other students, but he loved living in such a diverse city with so much going on. He found it easy to make friends there.

He talked about how he overheard a conversation between a fellow bar patron and the bartender. He realized he was probably learning more by listening to these conversations than he was in some of his classes. On a whim, Bobby decided getting a job bartending would give him a chance to use his psychological training, both from the Army and at Georgetown.

"That's what got you into bartending?" Justin asked.

"Yeah," Bobby replied. "The only problem was I didn't have any idea how to do it." He laughed in a way that made him seem even more charming and personable than he already was. "So I decided to ask one of the bartenders I knew what kind of training I would need. He said it depended on the bar and offered to train me if I was interested. I loved it, meeting people, talking to them, listening to their problems, getting nice tips, hint hint." Bobby laughed again, this time in a cute way, before saying, "Just kidding!"

Bobby said that he loved it so much he continued doing it even after he got his degree. With a degree and having exhausted his GI benefits, he knew he needed to get a job, but he discovered that bartending full-time in DC paid more than jobs that were available for someone who didn't want to work in government, politics, or the military.

"And now you're here," I said. "in what seems to be the exact opposite of a city like Washington."

Bobby smiled and nodded. "Things are still tough with my parents, but my grandparents have always been there for me. So when my grandpa got sick and it didn't look good, I knew I needed to be here." Bobby hesitated before continuing. "Before he died, they told me they wanted me to have the house. So that's how I ended up here. I took care of my grandma until it got to be more than I could do, so she went to the facility they had chosen for her."

I was totally absorbed by his story. Before I could say anything, before Justin could say anything, Bobby changed the topic. Abruptly.

"So I clocked you guys as soon as you walked in," he said, before asking, "Do I see an office romance here?"

Justin and I looked at each other. I didn't know how to respond, and he didn't seem to have any idea what to say either.

"Nah," he said. "I don't see a boss-worker thing here." He rubbed his beard briefly and then looked at Justin. "Is he a friend of your dad's or the dad of a friend?"

I looked at Justin again and asked, "Did you say anything to him while I was outside?"

Justin appeared dumbfounded, and Bobby said, "Rick didn't say anything. I did this in the Army?"

"What?" Justin asked, "Bust gay guys and turn them in?"

"No," Bobby laughed. "Read people, figure out who or what they are. It's a handy skill for a bartender."

Then Bobby turned to me and looked at me. I felt his fingers on my wedding ring before he said, "There's something taboo about this, isn't there, Kevin? It's not just being a married guy with a younger guy on the side, is it?"

"No," I said, more afraid to lie to him than to tell the truth. The words escaped my mouth before I could stop them: "I'm his professor."

Justin looked shocked. I am sure I did too.

Bobby's eyes opened wide. "That's fucking hot," Bobby said. "The married professor and his much-younger male student. That's a porn I'd pay to watch."

I was so rattled by Bobby busting us and me blowing our cover that what he said didn't register at first, but Justin zoned right in on it.

"Does that turn you on, Bobby?" he asked. "The idea of watching me fuck my professor for the first time?"

"Fuck yeah!" Bobby said before continuing, "Wait," he said with a dumbfounded look, "you guys haven't fucked?"

"No," Justin said, "Well, yeah, he fucked me for the first time this afternoon, and it's my turn tonight."

"Damn!" Bobby exclaimed. "I'm serious guys; I would love to see that. I could feel the connection between the two of you the first time I came over to your table. The professor-student thing makes it that much sexier for me."

"Are you OK with this?" Justin said as he looked over at me and discreetly rubbed my leg.

I nodded. "I am if you are."

Bobby smiled broadly. "I'll go cash you guys out. I'll need to make sure it's OK to close up the bar area early." He looked at the empty room and said, "I don't think that will be a problem. Then I'll just need to clean up around here before I head over, if that's OK. You guys talk about it while I go tally up."

There wasn't anything to discuss.

Justin scooted closer to me and touched my arm. "Are you sure you're into this?" he asked.

The way Justin asked the question made me wonder whether he was having second thoughts. After all, this had happened so quickly, and we had both had quite a few beers. Were we thinking clearly? I searched my mind, and I was excited by the idea of Bobby watching us.

"Yeah," I said, "but only if you want it to happen too."

The smile on his face confirmed that he did.

"Good," Justin said. "I mean, this is going to be a special moment for me that I would like the two of us to share alone, but the idea of being watched by somebody who's turned on by it is making me hard."

"I want to make you hard," I said as I discreetly rubbed his groin before adding, "and I want to see how red his pubes are."

"Mmmm," Justin replied. I wasn't sure if he was responding to what I said or what my hand was doing.

Justin pulled out his billfold anticipating Bobby's return with the tab. I offered to pay.

"No boss," he said, "I got this."

Before I could protest, Bobby reappeared with a tray of shots and the bill. He placed the shot glasses on the table and said, "These are on me."

Justin looked at the glasses and asked, "Why are there three? You can't drink during your shift, can you?"

Bobby smiled, "I'm not supposed to. One of these for you, and the other two are for Professor Kevin." Then he looked at me and said, "I want you relaxed while I watch you get fucked by your student." He then pushed two of the glasses across the table in front of me and said, "Drink up," before taking the money Justin had put on the table.

"You want change?" he asked as he looked at the bills.

"Nah," Justin replied, "all you," before doing his shot and then, after shuddering, told Bobby our room number.

I did my first one and felt the tequila burn all the way down. I looked over at Justin and saw his smile. I took the other shot glass and gulped the contents. The alcohol seemed to go straight to my head.

Justin looked at me and said, "Let's get back to the room," before helping me up from my chair.

I was able to walk, but much of the way back to the hotel and up to the room was a blur. As soon as the door closed behind Justin, I turned around and took him into my arms and pulled him into me. I didn't want to waste a second before feeling our lips against each other. Thanks to the beers and the tequila shots, my inhibitions were gone.

As our lips parted, I looked into Justin's eyes and said, "I want to feel you inside me, Justin," before pulling him by his shirt toward the bed. As we approached it, I pulled his shirt over his head and pushed him on the bed. I buried my face in his right pit, and as I enjoyed it, I felt him pulling my shirt over my torso. I raised myself up and finished taking it off. Justin cupped the back of my head with his hand and held my face in his pit. I loved his aroma; smelling him made me feel even more consumed with him.

My face went back to Justin's and we kissed. My tongue explored his mouth while he explored mine. As I lay on top of Justin, our bodies pressed together, I stared into his eyes. He stared back into mine.

"I love you Justin," I said without immediately realizing what I had said.

Justin took my face in his hands and kissed me so hard it took my breath away, and when he finished, he said, "I'm glad you finally said it, Matt, because I love you too. I think I always have."

Justin's words made me reflect on what I had said. It excited me to hear him tell me he loved me, but had I created expectations I would never be able to meet?

"I know this doesn't change anything, Matt," Justin said as he ran his hand through my hair before kissing me again, "but it means everything to me that you love me."

I felt relieved that Justin didn't expect us to move in together or anything like that. Sometimes I forgot how mature he was, how caring and thoughtful he was. He not only deserved my love; he deserved more than I could ever give him.

"That makes me love you even more, Justin," I said. "I don't know where the next few months, the next few years will take us, but I hope..."

Before I could finish, Justin kissed me again.

"Let's not think about anything after tonight," Justin said, "until after tonight."

These were words I should have been saying to him, and they made me even more eager to have him fuck me.

"I'm all yours tonight," I said as I caressed Justin's face and started to kiss him.

Before our lips met, we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"You're all mine," Justin said before moving from underneath me, "and I can't wait for Bobby to watch me make love to you for the first time."

As he got off the bed, he hesitated for a second and said, "It's going to be a night neither one of us will ever forget."
OK so this is the 2nd time reading these couple of chapters. So hot meeting up with Bobby and to have this ex-military stud come over to watch and participate with the guys has kept me edging through yet another we'll written chapter (s).

Reactions: VictorV1994