Justin - A University Professor's Crush On His Student

U

Uctopper

Part 41 - Justin (and Brett)

Over the next couple of weeks, I had to work on my application for tenure as well as the outline for the story I would be writing at the lake. In addition, I had work to do around the house. This was also a rare opportunity to spend time during the day with Noah...just the two of us. He and I usually didn't have too many chances to spend time together because someone else was almost always with us...his mom, his brother, or both.

Noah was not a quiet kid, but it was not easy for him to get a word in edgewise when the whole family was together. With us being able to have some "Noah and dad time," we could have those conversations that I thought a father and son should be able to have. We talked about what he was looking forward to most out of the first semester of college, what he was going to miss about high school, what his friends were doing, how things were going in the world, his dreams, and movies.

I had no doubt that Noah would make friends at college, even though he would not be living on campus the first year. But he was not the social butterfly his brother Dalton was. While Dalton could instantly make friends with anyone he just met, Noah preferred to get to know people and develop a close group of friends. I knew that getting involved in organizations on campus and spending as much non-classroom time there instead of at home would be important for him.

During the past weeks, I had spent so much time with Brett or Justin, or thinking about Justin or Brett, that I felt like I had not been involved enough in Noah's last few weeks of high school. Maybe that was the way he wanted it...spending time with his friends without mom and dad interfering. Nothing that Noah said or did suggested that he wished I had spent more time with him. I guess I was hypersensitive, considering how preoccupied I had been with my own life lately. One thing that had not changed was that my wife and sons were the most important thing to me. If I were forced to give up Brett and Justin to keep my family, I would.

Still, Brett and Justin stayed on my mind. I kept in touch with Justin as much as I could, and I did get to see Brett three more times during his break between terms. After his term started again, it would be difficult to see him, and I would be gone with my family for a few weeks. I wanted the time we were able to spend together to be fun, and it was. The sexual chemistry between us seemed to grow stronger each time I saw him. As excited as I would be on my way to his apartment, my excitement would always increase the second I saw his face, felt his skin, or experienced his touch.

I felt badly that our time was always spent in his apartment. I appreciated that he was conscious about my need to be discreet, but it didn't seem fair to him for our times together to be these secretive trysts. Sure, he was a fuck buddy, but he was also a friend. The last time Brett and I would see each other during his break was the Thursday before his term started again. I suggested I get coffee that morning and we could sit in the park a bit before going to his apartment. He agreed.

The morning was warm and sunny. I arrived at the shop and ordered our coffees. The morning rush had passed, so there were only a couple of other people there. Before the barista finished the coffees, I received a text from Brett telling me that he had found a bench in the sun, and I replied that I would see him in a couple of minutes. Soon after, the coffees were ready and I headed to the park.

As I turned the corner to the park, I saw Brett sitting on a distant bench. I could see that he was shirtless and wearing a pair of boardshorts and sunglasses, taking in the morning sun. Yeah, if I had a body like his, I would probably spend as much time shirtless in the sun as I could, too. As I approached, he spoke:

"I know that's you because I can smell the coffee," he said.

As I sat down next to him, I said, "Maybe it's not me. Maybe it's some pervert who wants to kidnap you and hold you in his dungeon."

"I should be so lucky!" he said as he took off his sunglasses and reached for the cup I was handing to him.

I loved seeing Brett's eyes in the daylight. I could tell by his tan that he had been spending some of his break time sunning himself in the park or at the pool.

"I can't remember the last time I saw you wearing a shirt," I said as I sat down next to him. "I think it was over there, about a month ago," I said, motioning to the tree where he and I had read Justin's short story.

"Is that a problem?" he asked. "Would you rather I wear a shirt," he said as he coyly ran his hand across his chest with his left hand and then took a sip of coffee from the cup he held in his right hand.

"Oh no," I said. "It's not a problem at all, and I prefer you like this." Then I continued, "In fact, I was just thinking how I would be shirtless too if I were a hot young stud like you."

"You don't have to be young to enjoy sitting shirtless in the sun," Brett said. "Why don't you take off your shirt and find out just how much fun it is?" He reached over and tugged slightly at my t-shirt as he said this.

I was taken aback by his suggestion, and then said, "Nah, my days of walking around shirtless in parks are long gone."

"There's no reason for that, Matt," Brett said. "I've seen you naked and like the way you look." He tugged at my shirt again, this time a little more forcefully. "Please, take it off. For me...daddy?"

Brett knew I wouldn't be able to say no. I put my coffee on the ground next to the bench, stood up, and took off my shirt and put it on the back of the bench. The sun did feel good on my bare shoulders and chest. I hoped no one in the nearly empty park would be blinded by the light reflecting on my pale torso, and instinctively sucked in my belly before I sat down again.

"See," Brett said. "Isn't that better?" I nodded. Then Brett continued, "And it looks better too. Now you don't look like some old pervert who might kidnap me and take me to his dungeon." His voice got lower, even though no one was within distance of hearing our conversation anyway, "You look like someone who's going to take me back to my apartment and fuck me."

"I would rather do that than take you to a dungeon," I said.

"Oh, I think the dungeon would be fun, too," Brett replied. "But we can do that some other time." He took another sip from his coffee.

Our conversation turned to less provocative topics...what his upcoming term would be like, what he had done during the break, my time at the lake, and how we would miss seeing each other.

"This is nice, isn't it?" he asked, "Just sitting here talking about stuff."

"Yes," I said. "I'm glad we met out here first."

The sun was getting warmer, and I could feel myself sweating a little. Brett was sweating too, and seeing his chest glisten in the sun made him look even more sexy.

I took out my phone and said, "Don't move," as I took a picture of him. It was a bit unexpected.

"Why did you do that?" he asked.

"Because I want more than just a mental image of this until I see you again," I said as I showed him the picture.

Brett smiled, took out his phone, and took a picture of me before I could react.

"I'll capture the moment, too," he said. "Now, why don't we go to my apartment and cool off a bit."

We stood up. He moved closer to me and said, "Before we get really sweaty." Then he took my shirt out of my hand and said, "You're not putting this back on again for a while."

My heart pounded during the walk to his apartment. I could feel that familiar energy that I always felt when I was with him, and I could feel his sexual energy too. I couldn't wait to hold him, feel him, and taste him.

I love how you mix the pain and turmoil of being a supposed straight Dad with your hidden feelings for hot man-sex with your new acquaintances. Nobody can relate unless they’ve been through that.

wassupwitu

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I want his wife to find out or a 3some with the boys....Or his son to find out. #drama. I Iike Matt tho and don't want anything bad to happen to him. Wonder if he thinks he is gay not bi, and its not a period he's going through, and divorce his wife. Who knows? Lots of directions this story can go in.

U

Uctopper

I want his wife to find out or a 3some with the boys....Or his son to find out. #drama. I Iike Matt tho and don't want anything bad to happen to him. Wonder if he thinks he is gay not bi, and its not a period he's going through, and divorce his wife. Who knows? Lots of directions this story can go in.
I believe Matt thinks he’s bi, but he’s really gay. He just doesn’t want to admit it because he loves his wife and family so much. He’s finding out that there’s many types of love and the love he has for his two sexual partners is new and exciting and he doesn’t want to give that up. He’s willing to risk losing his family to keep his lovers in his life. He really needs to find someone to talk to. Someone he trusts to help him work through it. Otherwise, he’ll be an emotional wreck.

Reactions: wassupwitu

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 42 - Justin (and Brett)

We reached his door, and he opened it and went in. I followed, closing the door and locking it behind me. He turned around and shoved me against the door, giving me a deep kiss while our chests pressed together.

After we kissed a while, he moved his mouth away from mine and said, "It was all I could do not to kiss you in the park or on the walk here."

"Same here," I said before I grabbed his face and kissed him again. I was holding his face forcefully and thrust my tongue into his mouth. I felt him moan with pleasure which made me moan as well. I pushed him down onto the couch. In all our times together, we had never sat on the couch together, or done anything else there. It was time to change that. I lay him back on the couch, pulled off his shorts, and then took off mine and threw them all in the direction of where he had dropped my shirt. I lay down on top of him and kissed him, pressing his body farther down into the leatherette couch. His moist skin stuck to the couch, adding another level of eroticism to the moment as we kissed.

In a sudden motion, I grabbed his wrists and put his arms over his head, holding his wrists back. His armpits were exposed. I had enjoyed licking Justin's pits, and the animal passion I was feeling now with Brett wanted to explore this with him too. I kissed him again as I held him down, and then moved my face down to the pit closer to the back of the couch. He smelled clean, suggesting he had showered earlier in the morning, and musky, indicating he had not used deodorant and had worked up a sweat since his shower. The smell was intoxicating, and I eased my face into his pit, taking in the manly aroma. As my face went deeper into his pit, I felt him flinch and then jerk. Then he started laughing and I realized that I had discovered something about Brett I had not known.

"You're ticklish!" I said in a voice that was a combination of surprise and sinister intention. I rubbed my beard against his pit.

"Please don't," he said as he laughed and gasped for breath. His body wriggled under me as my tongue licked his pit. The taste of his pit made me feel even more attracted to him, but I wasn't sure if this was enjoyable for him, so I stopped.

"Are you OK?" I asked. I could see his face was flushed, more flushed than it had been by the sun.

"Yeah," he said. "You just surprised me, and that's kind of a tender spot of mine."

I decided to lay off his pits. I kissed him and then said, "It's OK," and, after a couple of seconds, I whispered in his ear in a nefarious voice, "But now I know what I am going to do to you when I take you to my dungeon," before rubbing the tip of my tongue along his ear before inserting it into his ear. This elicited a similar, but less violent response from Brett.

After we kissed some more, I stood up and pulled Brett off the couch. We walked into his bedroom, and I lay back on his bed. Brett joined me in a 69 position. He started sucking me first while I massaged his ass. Then I started sucking him too, moving his hips up and down so his cock was going in and out of my mouth. He continued to suck my cock as my mouth moved to his balls. I sucked one, and then the other, as my beard rubbed against the underside of his cock. I remembered what it did to me when he sucked my ball into his mouth and knew this was walking the line between pleasure and pain. He responded better to it than I did.

Eventually, my tongue found its way to his hole. It was sweaty and delicious. I slowly tongued his hole for a while before opening it slightly with the tip of my tongue. I was so focused on his hole that it would have been easy to overlook what his mouth was doing to my cock...if he had not been doing it so passionately. The more passionately he sucked my cock, the more passionately I forced my tongue into his hole. His hole seemed to be inviting me in as it would tense and then relax. I took some time to admire his hole. It was wet with sweat and my saliva, and it was throbbing. I couldn't tell if the movements of tensing and relaxing were intentional or involuntary, but it didn't matter. I wanted his hole, and I could tell he wanted me in there.

I began to finger his hole. The squishy sound of the first joint of my finger working around excited me and him as well. He had been sucking me the whole time, but then he stopped and turned his head to say something.

"Tease my hole with the head of your cock, daddy. Please."

Before I could respond, he moved his ass away from my face and positioned himself ass up on the bed. I moved myself so I was on my knees on the bed and held on to his hips. I guided my cock against his silky ass cheeks. My cock approached his hole, and my head pressed against it. As it did, I felt him tremble, and I felt a rush of euphoria shoot through my body. Instinctively, I pursed my lips and released some saliva toward his hole. The sensation of the saliva hitting his hole as my cock head moved against it made him tremble again. I heard the squishing sound again, but this time it was my cock, not my finger, moving against his hole. I could feel his hole relax, and I didn't realize until I looked down that my head had penetrated him.

I could feel my heart pounding. This was nothing like the sensation of fucking him with a condom. His ass was warm and moist. It felt a little too good, and I eased myself out. Almost instantly, Brett reached back to pull me closer, and my cock was pressing against his hole again.

"Please daddy, don't stop," he said, almost in a voice of desperation.

Hearing him say this was hypnotic. My cock's head disappeared inside him again, and he started moving his ass around. I could feel his hole tighten and relax. Every time it tightened, I felt like my cock was going deeper. It felt too good to stop. I wanted to go deeper, but I wanted to make sure it was what he wanted too.

"Are you sure, Brett?" I asked.

Brett turned his head around again so I could see his eyes, "Matt, I've never been more sure of anything in my life. Please don't stop."

I knew what I was doing. I knew why I shouldn't do it, but I wanted it too much to stop. Seeing the look in his eyes told me how much he wanted it, and that made me want it even more. I grabbed him by the hips and moved his ass to the edge of the bed while I stood at the edge. I tongued his ass some more, lubricating it with as much saliva as I could muster, before I pressed my cock head against his hole again. This time the head went right in, and his hole caressed the head and then the shaft. I grabbed him by the shoulders and guided my cock a little deeper, before pulling out slightly. The back and forth action felt incredible. This was more intense than what I had felt when I was inside him with a condom. This was primal. There was nothing between him and me. We were one. It was as if I could feel all of his sensations and reactions. I wondered if he could feel mine. I massaged his shoulders and moved in and out, more forcefully until I felt him tense up and heard him moan.

Everything was perfect, except I wanted to see his face and eyes. I moved in and out of him a few more times before gently pulling myself out completely and turning him over. I leaned in and kissed him, and he put his arms around my neck.

"I want you, Matt," he said as he looked into my eyes.

"I want you too, Brett," I said before kissing him again and standing up. I pulled his hips up slightly as he arched himself and grabbed a pillow to put under his hips. His ass was now just below my cock level, making it easier for me to lift him a little and slide my head into his hole. I slowly acclimated his hole to my cock again before going deeper. As I did, I stared into his eyes, and he stared back into mine. I could feel him start to jack himself with his right hand, and I could feel his hole tighten as he did. My cock went deeper, and he jacked more feverishly. The intensity level increased, and, at some point, our bodies were overwhelmed by the intensity of the moment. My thrusts grew deeper and more powerful, and his jacking got faster.

Brett's moans turned into whimpers, and then, between whimpers, he looked at me and said, "I want you in me while I cum, Matt," while he jacked himself. I pulled his hips closer to me so I was in as far as I could go, and after a few more strokes, the first stream of cum left his cock. But I could feel him tighten inside before he shot, and then he tightened again and again. I could feel my cock tense and knew what was happening.

"I'm going to shoot, Brett!" I yelled as I began to pull out.

Before I could pull out of him, Brett said, "Don't pull out, Matt, I want you. Give me your load."

It was too strong to hold back. I felt myself shoot, and Brett moaned with pleasure before I was able to let out a grunt. I pumped my cock inside him a few more times, grunting with each thrust, before I fell on top of him, my cock still inside, as we kissed. My cock was still pulsing, as was his ass. I could feel his cock between us, along with his cum and our sweat. It was a clumsy position, but the most erotic one I had ever been in.

I had not planned to fuck him without a condom, and I certainly had not planned to cum inside him. It all happened so quickly, and now I felt the warmth of Brett's body, his arms around me and mine around him. I slowly pulled out of him and fell on the bed next to him. We embraced again. My feelings for him were so strong and so raw that I started to speak and didn't realize what I was saying until I heard myself say the words:

"I love...." I caught myself.

"What?" Brett asked as he looked at me.

"I...I loved being inside you like that," I said, somewhat shakily. "I hadn't planned for that to happen."

"I hadn't planned it either," he said. "But sometimes you just have to go with the feeling." Brett looked in my eyes before continuing, "You know? Don't hold back."

Looking in his eyes, I sensed that he knew what I was really thinking. I felt awkward, and then it hit me that it would be a while before I would see him again. I didn't want this moment to end, and I certainly did not want it to end awkwardly. I kissed Brett and told him I should get cleaned up. I walked to the bathroom to take a piss. As I began my pee, I heard Brett walk into the bathroom and start the shower. Then he walked up behind me and I felt his arms wrap around me as I finished peeing. He kissed my shoulder and led me to the shower.

I always enjoyed showering with Brett. The bittersweet thing about today's shower was that it would be the end of our time together for at least a few weeks.

As Brett lathered up my chest, he commented on what happened a few minutes earlier. "My heart is still pounding," he said as he took my hand and held it to his chest.

I felt his heart's flutter. I didn't know what to say, so I decided not to say anything. I allowed my hand to wander over his muscular pec and up to his face. I leaned in for another kiss.

"I've wanted you to fuck me bare, but I didn't think it would happen this quickly," he said.

"I guess you were right," I replied. "Sometimes you have to go with the feeling and not hold back. I just wanted to make sure it was what you wanted."

"It was," he said. "And when I felt your cock penetrate my hole, I knew I wanted to take your load."

He looked into my eyes and kissed me again. "It was special for me too," he said.

My feelings overwhelmed me. I took Brett in my arms, but before I could say anything, he continued:

"I know you have a lot of feelings running through your mind right now," he said. "So do I. We have some time to sort those out before we see each other again."

I held Brett tight. "I'm going to miss you," I said.

Brett chuckled as he turned off the shower and he grabbed a towel and handed it to me, "We're only talking about a few weeks. I'm going to be busy and you will be off with your family. The time will fly by."

"I know that," I said. "But the tough part will be finding a time we can be together after then."

Brett took a break from drying himself off and hugged me. "We will figure out something," he said. "You know we will," and he kissed me before toweling himself off some more.

"I know," I said, "You're right." The moment was too thrilling to harp on us not seeing each other for a few weeks or possibly longer.

I walked out of the bathroom and gathered up my shirt, shorts, and underwear among the clothes on the floor. We made small talk while I got dressed. Brett remained naked, but I was focused on his face and those beautiful eyes. And then I gave him a strong hug that he returned with equal strength.

"I look forward to seeing you again," I said.

"So do I," he said, and we kissed.

With that, I opened the door, looked back and Brett, and walked out. As I made the walk to the car, I looked across to the park. It brought back memories of earlier in the morning, and I took out my phone to look at the picture I had taken earlier. We had just shared the most intimate experience two men could possibly share. There would always be that bond between us, even if I could not say the words I felt at the moment.

I was still admiring the picture as I reached my car, and then, as if it were on cue, a notification flashed on the screen. It was a text from Brett:

Brett: i know what u were trying to say earlier and its ok. i feel the same way. :)

He was right. We would need to sort out these feelings, but it was good to know we were feeling the same way.

Because I used words to make a living, I was not the type to use emojis in texts. But, for my reply, an emoji said more about how I felt than any words could have.

Me: :)

dan0710

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been slowly reading this story since Tuesday, I've been stroking myself so often while reading this. I cannot wait for what happens next! I need some Justin back in the story!

Centwoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been slowly reading this story since Tuesday, I've been stroking myself so often while reading this. I cannot wait for what happens next! I need some Justin back in the story!
Agreed! You are not alone.

Sexybadger

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I've shot a few loads to this story myself, the writing is so good and my cock agrees

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 43 - Justin (and Brett)

Our annual trip to the lake was a relaxing getaway that allowed us to retreat from our lives. The thing I always loved most was having the family together with no work, no school, and no distractions. We didn't know how many more of these summer trips there would be, especially with Dalton just a couple of years away from graduating from college. I realized the dynamic was different than it was when our sons were younger; they had lives and probably would have rather spent these three weeks with friends or doing something else. However, they knew how much these trips meant to their mom and to me. If they did not want to be here with us, they certainly didn't show it. Having their cell phones and WiFi at the cabin probably made the time away from civilization a lot more bearable for them.

Having WiFi and my cell phone made it possible for me to keep in touch with Brett and Justin, as well. I couldn't get either one of them out of my mind. The memories of feeling Brett's sweet ass caressing my bare cock were still fresh, but even stronger than that was what I felt for him. I had only known this guy for about two months. How could I be developing these feelings for him so quickly? It was a silly question to ask. I had developed feelings for Justin based on having him as a student and seeing him occasionally at the gym. I never imagined that he would share those feelings and that, one day, we would passionately express those feelings for each other.

While we were away, I tried to restrict my thoughts about Brett and Justin to early mornings before everyone else was awake and other times when everyone else was involved with something else. I especially enjoyed the early mornings when the only sounds were the birds chirping and the water lapping against the shore. It was the most productive time for my writing, but I always allowed my thoughts to drift to Brett and Justin. Each morning, I would check my other email to see what was going on with them. Brett was getting back into his classes and his clinical work and feeling the stress of it. I told him I wished I could hold him in my arms and kiss him softly. I thought about feeling his smooth, toned body against mine.

I also thought about Justin and his beefy, lightly-furred body. The feelings I had for him were wrong for multiple reasons, even before Justin and I spent the day together kissing, tasting, pleasuring, and draining each other. Having been with him made me want him even more, and I thought about that fuzzy ass of his, tasting his hole, and being inside him. I was getting ahead of myself. I didn't even know when I would see him again, or even if he was interested in having his ass played with and possibly fucked. I would be happy just to see him, suck him, and have him suck me again. The idea of touching him and being intimate with him again got me excited.

One morning, Justin's email told me that he had just started his business communication course at the community college near his family's home. He said the instructor worked in the public information office of a company in the town, and she had some interesting experiences from her work. He also asked where the picture I promised him was. I realized I had not taken the picture of the lake, so I took one of myself with the lake in the background. It was a little after sunrise, and I liked the way the light of the golden hour made my face look softer, contrasting nicely with my beard and my "just woke up" hair. It was also a nice contrast with the gray henley I was wearing. I wanted to make sure a few chest hairs were sticking out for him from the unbuttoned neck of the henley.

Dalton was usually the next member of the family to wake up. I was thankful for this time with him. He knew that things would be different with Noah in college, even though he would be living at home for the first year. Who knew if Dalton's schedule would allow three weeks next summer? Nothing was certain, so being able to slow down and enjoy this time together was a gift.

I made tremendous progress on my writing during the time at the lake. While early mornings were my most inspired times, one of the best things about being at the lake was the ability to take long walks when the words just weren't coming. Sometimes the walks were alone, but sometimes they were with one or both of my sons. These walks, whether alone or with someone else, were the reset mechanism I needed to get myself back into writing mode. My wife rarely took the longer walks, but she would occasionally join me on shorter ones. After the stress of the party planning, along with her responsibilities at work, she really needed this time to disconnect and be away from everything. The trips to this cabin were a constant in her life; they had been part of every summer since long before she met me. These summers had now been part of my life for over 20 years, and I had grown to look forward to them as much as she did.

Near the midpoint of our time at the lake, I checked my other email account early one morning. After reading and replying to Brett's email, I opened the one from Justin and saw there was a picture attached. He had sent a selfie, apparently from his bed. It was a shoulders-up, shirtless picture, but what I noticed the most was his huge smile and the innocent-in-a-sexy-way look in his eyes. In the text of the email, he explained that he had talked to the instructor in his business communication course and told her about the technical writing and short story classes he had taken with me. He also told her about my experiences working as a technical writer in the financial services industry. She seemed interested and asked if I might be able and willing to talk to their class sometime. He continued:

"I know it might not be possible, but if you could do it, we could see each other. I don't think the college would pay for the trip, but it's not a bad drive, and I would be willing to chip in on the hotel if you are able to do it."

Reading this made me excited. It was an intriguing idea. I didn't have a fixed routine during the summer, and it wasn't that unusual for professors to be invited to speak to classes at other institutions. It might even help me in the service to my discipline part of the tenure application. I don't think my wife or Noah would be terribly upset if I were away for a night or two on business, especially after a few weeks of being together at the lake.

It made me smile that Justin was offering to help pay for the hotel. I would be able to cover it, and I still had a stash of hotel points from when I traveled for a lot for work and the occasional stay when attending an academic conference. This wouldn't be a glamorous destination by any means, so I don't think I would be accused of going on a junket. I knew the class met on Monday and Wednesday evenings. Maybe I could drive over on a Monday and go home Tuesday...or Wednesday.

As usual, I was getting ahead of myself, but I couldn't help it. I wasn't sure how to reply, so I just typed what came to my mind:

"Dear Justin,
Thank you for that beautiful picture. That's great news about the invitation. Of course I would be happy to speak to your class. I could be available to do it as early as two weeks from now for a Wednesday night, but any time after that should be fine. And don't worry about the hotel. I still have lots of hotel points I can use. It would be great to see you again, so I hope we can make this happen.
Matt"

Before sending, I took a picture of the shadow I was casting on the lake and inserted it into the email.

The rest of our time at the lake was peaceful, and it flew quickly. I was conflicted because I didn't want our time with Dalton to come to an end, but I was excited about the prospect of speaking to Justin's class...and doing more with him. I felt badly that there was this little part of me that wanted the family time to come to an end so I could spend time with Justin, Brett, or both. It was selfish, and it could cause problems if I weren't careful.

Our last Thursday morning at the lake, I checked my email and there was one from Justin from the night before. He said that the following Wednesday evening would work if it worked for me. I felt a surge of energy go through me.

"Dear Justin:
Excellent! I will check on hotels when I get a chance. What day should I drive over? Tuesday? Wednesday? Depending on what I find looking for hotels, I could drive over one of those days and spend one or two nights. That would allow us more time together. Would we have any time together those evenings?
Matt"

I was pretty sure I knew what the answer was, but I didn't want to take anything for granted.

It was tough for me to get into my writing routine this morning. I was going to see Justin again in less than a week. I checked my email again, on the off chance that he might already be awake. Nothing. I decided to send a picture of myself at the lake and send it to Brett. I had not sent him any pictures to him. I took one similar to the one I had sent Justin the prior week, except the sun had been up a little longer, and I was wearing a pink polo shirt. Within a minute of sending it, I received a text:

Brett: ur looking good
Me: Thank you. How are you this morning?
Brett: doing ok. glad the weekend almost here
Brett: when r u coming back?
Me: We're driving home on Saturday.
Brett: so just two more days
Brett: i know u will miss it there
Me: Yeah, but I am ready to get home.

I didn't tell him why I was suddenly more excited to get home. His next reply was a picture. His hair was out of place, and his five-o-clock shadow had turned into a short beard.

Me: I like the beard...and the hair.
Brett: im headed into the shower
Brett: think i should keep the beard?
Me: Yeah, for sure! But I like you with or without it.
Brett: its itchy as fuck!
Me: It will be for a few more days.
Brett: i better shower and get dressed
Brett: i look forward to seeing u again
Me: Me too. Have a great day!

Should I tell Brett about seeing Justin again next week? I had been open with him about seeing Justin, and it might be more of a problem if I didn't tell him. I still had some time before deciding. I checked my email one more time, and there was a reply from Justin:

"Dear Matt,
It's up to you. I just want you here and to be with you! If you drive over on Wednesday, I might be able to get Thursday off. That way, we can have the whole day together if you're able to stay another night. Let me know as soon as you decide!
Brett"

This development helped me decide I should drive over on Wednesday and drive back Friday morning. I just needed to check hotels. I searched using the Hilton app, and there was a Hampton Inn less than three miles from the community college. The rates were reasonable whether I paid or used points, so I replied to Justin and told him I would be there on Wednesday afternoon and stay until Friday. I also sent a picture of myself smiling.

Justin sent a one-word reply: "Yay!"

It summed up my feelings, too.

dan0710

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you, and so am I. :)

I'm interested in your writing process, do you have a vision of the entire story already? Do you have it all written out or just write each instalment as it comes to you?

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If Matt is running low on hotel points, I'd be happy to transfer some of mine to his account :)
Thanks @larsmi
I will let him know. :emoji_wink:

I'm interested in your writing process, do you have a vision of the entire story already? Do you have it all written out or just write each instalment as it comes to you?
That's a good question, @dan0710

I have a vision of pieces of the story. There are storylines I am thinking about developing, but I honestly don't know if Matt will end up with Justin, Brett, both, or neither. There have been a few times when I have changed course in the middle of writing a part or decided to change the overall direction of where things were going.

Probably the best example of changing both in the same part of the story was Part 26, when Matt sees Justin in his briefs in the locker room. I had originally written that part with Matt seeing Justin take off his shirt after the interview, but Justin was wearing a sleeveless undershirt. I know this will be hard to believe, but up until that point, I was leaning toward Matt and Justin not hooking up at all. Then I realized that I had unwittingly created a mutual attraction building between the two, and it needed to unfold.

Another example was when Matt responded to Brett's massage ad. I originally planned for that to be a one-time thing, but I realized Brett provided an opportunity to create a complex character who could possibly be the target for Matt's desires. At that time I was thinking Matt and Justin would never hook up.

So it's really a combination of what you asked about: I have a vision for the story, but in some parts, I am writing what feels right and, more importantly, is believable.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 44 - Justin (and Brett)

It was difficult to say goodbye to Dalton as our time at the lake came to an end, but at least I had my visit with Justin to look forward to. My wife didn't have a tryst planned with a hot young college stud, at least not that I knew of, and she seemed to be a bit more broken up about seeing Dalton leave. I didn't really consider myself someone who was emotional with goodbyes. Yet, somehow, I had been emotional when I said goodbye to Brett a few weeks earlier, as well as when I said goodbye to Justin a few weeks before that. That made me feel guilty.

But it didn't make me feel guilty enough to take my thoughts away from seeing Justin. I was looking forward to everything about the trip. I couldn't wait for the physical intimacy again, but I also wanted to spend time with him, and, yes, I was kind of excited about speaking to his class. On the drive home from the lake, I let my wife and Noah know that I had been invited to speak to a technical writing class at a community college and would be away for a couple of days. It hardly fazed them. Even on Monday morning before my wife went back to work, she seemed not to be too upset that I would be away for a couple of days. Maybe she did have a hot young college stud. Nah, she was just adjusting to life as usual without Dalton after the time at the lake. I knew she would get over it, and I would be the best husband I could possibly be before it was time for my trip.

I made my hotel reservations and let Justin know where I would be staying. I decided I would have lunch with my wife and Noah before heading out on Wednesday, so I planned to arrive around 4 p.m. Justin said that would be perfect because it would give him time to get off work, shower, and change before picking me up at the hotel for class at 6:30 p.m. I wondered if I was supposed to attend the entire class meeting or what, but I figured everything would work out.

I woke up earlier on Wednesday morning than I needed to, and I was too full of anticipation to get back to sleep. I finally gave up and got up. While I was making coffee, I checked my work email and the other account. Nothing since the day before. I emailed Brett to see how he was doing and then emailed Justin to tell him I was excited about seeing him. Around 7 a.m., I poured a mug of coffee, fixed it the way my wife liked it, and took it to her in the bedroom.

"It's time to get up," I said as I stood next to the bed. She opened her eyes and I offered her the mug. She slowly sat up and asked what time it was.

"A little after seven," I said as she took the mug from me. "How did you sleep?" I asked.

"OK, I guess" she said between sips of coffee. "Have you packed for your trip yet?"

"No, not yet," I replied. "I'll get around to doing it this morning. It's only for a couple of days so I don't need to take much."

"So when are you speaking to this class?" she asked as she put the mug on the bedside table and started to get up.

"This evening," I said, "And I am touring the facilities tomorrow." I had prepared this answer for such a question.

"You aren't looking for a job there, are you?" she asked.

"Oh God no!" I replied instantly, "But it never hurts to network, and maybe some of the students there will be so captivated by my knowledge and personality that they will come here to finish their degrees."

She laughed. "Dream on," she said, before kissing me and saying, "But I love you in spite of your personality."

She walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I took her mug back into the kitchen and rinsed it before putting it in the dishwasher. I checked my email again, and Brett had responded. He asked me to text him when I had a chance. I wondered what it was and didn't want to wait until my wife left.

Me: Hey Brett, what's up?
Brett: just wanted to say hi
Brett: i miss u
Me: I miss you too.
Me: How has your week gone so far?
Brett: busy and getting worse. might have a break toward the end of next week hint hint :)
Me: Keep me posted!
Brett: u know i will!!
Brett: how about u? happy to be home?

I decided I should tell him.

Me: Yeah, but I am heading out again later today.
Brett: oh where to?
Me: Speaking to a class at a community college a few hours from here and staying over a couple of nights.
Brett: oh that sounds like fun but not really!
Me: Oh, it will be fun.
Brett: oh? how so??
Me: Well, I know one of the students in the class.
Brett: ???

He was clueless.

Me: Justin is one of the students.
Brett: whaaaaaat?
Brett: wtf?

Was he upset? Before I could get too concerned, he texted again.

Brett: u old dog!
Brett: u clever motherfucker!
Brett: how did u make that happen? :)

I explained it to him, and he seemed to take it well. I was tempted to ask him if it bothered him, but I didn't. I figured he would tell me if he was bothered by it, and I figured being so self-confident that I would ask such a question wasn't a good look.

Brett: u better give me details!
Me: I will, hopefully in person one day next week!
Me: Let me know if you are able to get a break next week and I will get away.
Brett: i will
Brett: my ass needs attention
Me: I'm ready whenever you are.
Brett: let me know what happens!

I heard my wife emerging from the bedroom.

Me: Wife's around. Will text later today...if I get a chance.
Brett: bye!

"Are you doing OK?" I asked as she walked into the kitchen?

"Yeah," she replied, "I guess I'm having a tough time getting back into my routine."

"Well, you didn't have the luxury of taking a couple of days to ease back into it like I did," I said as I filled her thermal tumbler with coffee and added a little half-and-half and sweetener.

She grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator and put it in her purse, and I placed the tumbler on the table as I gave her a hug.

"I have a meeting at 1, so can you and Noah meet me for lunch around 11:30?" she asked.

This was earlier than I had planned, but it worked to my advantage. "Yes. I can drop him back here before I hit the road or he can fend for himself," I said.

She put her purse over her shoulder, grabbed the tumbler, and said goodbye as she walked out the door. I walked to the bedroom to start packing, but decided to check my email again. Justin had replied:

"Dear Matt,
I'm going in a little early so I can pick you up around 4:30 p.m. I hope this doesn't seem weird, but my mom and dad want to have you to dinner before class. Do you mind? It's OK if you don't want to.
I can't believe I'm going to see you again this evening!
Justin"

After the way Justin had described his parents in his final short story, I was actually kind of happy to get to meet them. But it would be weird if they knew about us. How would they know? I mean, I am sure Justin didn't tell them, so it would be cool. I figured it was best to keep my reply short and to the point:

"Dear Justin:
I would enjoy meeting your parents. I will be ready to go at 4:30, maybe a little before, but I will let you know if there are any delays.
Don't work too hard today; save some strength for me tonight.
Matt"

I packed for the trip: slacks, shirt, linen sports coat for the evening and casual stuff for the rest of the time. I also packed another set of "work clothes" in case my wife got to the laundry before I did when I got back. Sure, it was paranoid to worry that she might wonder why I only took one pair of slacks and one dress shirt when I had two days of work, but I couldn't be too careful.

I showered, shaved, and got dressed for lunch and the drive. A little after 10:30 a.m., I figured it was time to wake Noah. I knocked on his door and heard a grunt. He and his mother made the same sounds when they were waking up.

"Noah," I said through the door, "You need to get up. We're meeting your mom for lunch in less than an hour."

"OK dad," he replied.

As he shuffled back and forth between his bedroom and the bathroom getting ready, I decided to tidy up the house a little. Then I put my bag and backpack in the car. I walked in and found him sitting at the kitchen table, eating a Pop Tart while an empty wrapper sat on the table among a few crumbs.

I chuckled, "You know we're going to have lunch soon, right?" I said.

"Yeah," replied, "I'm just having dessert first."

Noah was just being Noah. I never had been able to figure that kid out, and I hoped I never would. On top of his decision to eat his dessert/breakfast, he had decided to wear a black hoodie and jeans when it was already 80 degrees outside. I had already questioned one of his decisions and knew better to question another. Even so, I wouldn't change a thing about him if I could.

Noah and I left for my wife's office, and, as we drove, he told me he was thinking about getting a part-time job. This was not something we had pressured him to do, but I was glad he was interested in finding something. I reminded him he would probably need to wake up earlier if he got a job, but he said he could handle it and could use some extra money. I was happy that he was thinking ahead about this.

When we arrived at my wife's office, she was just finishing a call, so we only had a brief wait before walking to a nearby cafe. As we walked, my wife was telling Noah and me about some frustration she was dealing with over one of her clients. This discussion continued after we arrived at the cafe and continued until after we were seated and the waiter took our order. I used the interruption to change the topic:

"Noah's thinking about getting a job," I said, "and I think it's a good idea."

"Oh, he told you," my wife said, "Good!" She continued by talking about a few places that were looking for part-time help.

Even though I thought this was a sudden decision on Noah's part, it was not a huge surprise that he had already discussed this with his mom. He usually ran ideas by her before he discussed them with me, but at least I now knew this was something he was serious about instead of an idea that would pass.

We finished lunch a little before 12:30 p.m., and walked back to my wife's office. Noah was going to talk to her about some of the places that needed help, so that meant I was free to hit the road. I hugged them both and drove away. As I waited at a stop light before getting on the highway, I texted Justin.

Me: I'm about to get on the highway. I will see you at 4:30.
Justin: Good! I will try to come by a little earlier if that is OK. :)
Me: Of course!
Me: OK, about to drive. I will text you when I get there.
Justin: Don't text and drive. :)

The drive was boring, and I only made one stop for a coffee and bathroom break. Getting an early start and driving straight through allowed me to arrive at the hotel around 3:15 p.m. I texted Justin to let him know I had arrived. Check-in was quick, and shortly after I got to my room, I received a reply from Justin:

Justin: Hey Matt, welcome! You made it early!
Justin: I was in the shower and I'm getting dressed.
Me: No problem. I am relaxing for a few minutes and will shower and get dressed after.
Justin: I can be there in 15-20 minutes.
Me: It's going to take me longer than that to get dressed.
Justin: I'll watch you get dressed then. :)
Justin: What's your room number?

I thought I would be meeting him in the lobby, but I was happy to have some alone time with him before dinner and the class. I gave him the room number and told him I should be out of the shower in time to let him into the room. He said that sounded good to him.

I almost could not contain my excitement, and I played with myself briefly as I showered. Everything about the day had gone smoothly and ahead of schedule. I hoped it would stay that way because I wanted to spend as much time as I could with Justin. I got out of the shower, dried myself off, and wrapped the towel around my waist while I looked in the mirror and tried to decide if I should shave again. Before I could come to a decision, there was a knock at the door. My heart started pounding as I walked toward the door. I looked through the peephole to make sure it was Justin, and I saw his handsome face. I opened the door and stood behind it in case anyone walked by, and he walked in.

We embraced without saying a word. He was wearing a light blue dress shirt and khakis. I had only seen him dressed this nicely once, when he walked into the gym after his interview for the internship. Seeing him in these clothes made me even more attracted to him...and more aroused about the idea of seeing him out of them. But that would have to wait until later unfortunately.

For now, we were able to take each other in our arms. My body hungered for his, and I could feel the same energy from him. Neither of us said anything. We just held each other, and then we released the embrace to kiss each other. His breath was fresh and he smelled freshly showered without cologne or deodorant, just that clean smell with a slight hint of shower gel.

"I've missed you," I said as I held his face in my hands and looked into his eyes.

His hand wandered down to my towel and grasped my hard on. "I can tell," he said, before using his other hand to take one of my hands from his face to his crotch and saying, "I'm sure you can tell how much I've missed you, too."

I kissed him again. "I can't believe this is only the third time I have held you like this," I said. "I wanted you for so long that I feel like we have done it many times."

"Third time?" he asked. "When was the other besides today and the last time we saw each other?"

"The shower," I said, and continued, "At the fitness center." I could see he still wasn't following me. "I didn't do what we both wanted, but we still hugged each other, remember?"

"Oh fuck," he exclaimed, "How could I forget that?" Then his expression changed to a playful one as he said, "I guess there's a reason you're the teacher and I'm the student." Then he kissed me again.

It was exciting to think about our professional relationship, but it also reminded me that I was doing something that could have serious consequences if I were ever caught.

"I should probably get dressed," I said as we continued to hold each other. "And we should probably cool off a little."

Justin gave me a curious look when I suggested we hold off a bit, and I continued, "We wouldn't want your parents to feel 'this' between us."

Justin understood where I was coming from and agreed, "OK Doc," he said as he gave me one more kiss and released me from his embrace.

I kissed him back and said, "Don't worry, I'll give you some private tutoring after class tonight."

"Woof!" he replied.

The playful look in his eyes was even more intense. The excitement from thinking about our professional relationship was currently overshadowing any concerns I had about consequences, but I knew we really had to stop it. I walked over to the closet where I had hung my patterned dress shirt, dark slacks, and light sports coat. As I dressed, Justin told me about how his summer had gone. Hearing him talk about it and catching a glimpse of his face, his smile, and the look in his eyes made me grateful that we had found a way to make this happen, and it made me lust for the dinner and the class to be over so I could get him back to the room and show him how much I had missed him.

U

Uctopper

I love how you include Matt’s time with his family, without letting it get in the way of his new feelings for his lovers. I envy his ability to separate the love he has for his wife and kids and the passion he feels for Justin and Brett, without letting guilt get in the way. I know from experience that this isn’t always possible.