Justin Bieber

The5timeWCWChampion

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah. You're a troll. Either that or you can't grasp the concept of an analogy. Also, apparently, anyone who doesn't agree with you or your red herrings is clearly a racist. Right.

Right you are a racist and you are ignored. Go back to typing how hot a racist guy on TV who doesn't know you exist is.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are a lot of folks in the "You don't fuck the personality!" school of lust.

That said? Not my type to begin with.
that is how I am I just want his body not his mind or opinions or personality he's my slave boy anyway that is it

Reactions: absey and BDS

Clearly something a racist white person would say. Proud black people don't use the n word. Ghetto ones do. I bet you if I went around this thread calling Hispanics and Asians racial slurs I bet you I would get banned and you would think I am a racist.

Also if you listen the video of him calling black people the n word he was using it in a racial way.

Just because I hang around lets use Asians and Hispanics again. It gives me the right to call them racial slurs?
OK The5timeWCWChampion what you are doing is clearly harassing and just looking for an arguement...you HAVE been reported to the site admins. for this. People don't come here talking about such and such is racist or so and so is racist and i have read your statements on just this one page and alone you mention the word racist several/countless times.I reported you for harrasment and badgering people just to start arguements with...clearly sir,you are the one with the problem.I mean being you are 100% heterosexual and come to a gay forum harassing people who post in it..get your life man.Go find something to do with yourself instead of trying to spread hate.

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really never cared for Justin nor his music. However, now that photos have leaked of his big beautiful cock and ass i still dont care for him BUT now that i have seen the goods I sure would love to deep throat him and swallow his load...at least once.