Justin Bieber

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like this pose and the look on his face. What this boy needs is a short leash, a cocktube and some sexy lingerie. I need a oil drum of lube a nice practice dildo. Selena Gomez as our fluffer and I will fuck his ass and teach him the meaning of submission and respect. I think he's got a semi in this pic xx too

Reactions: MISSROSS2U

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice new bulge picture!

One thing that I've always wondered though.... does anyone else also think that maybe theres a slight chance Justin did something to enlarge his penis? I could be wrong but its just the feeling i get sometimes.

I mean back when he was 19/20 or something i remember him hardly being in any pics & showing a large bulge of some short but then all of a sudden when those nude pics of him leaked showing him to be pretty large then the majority of this pics in pants or underwear he is showing a visible big bulge.
And lets not forget about when his dad started promoting how big his son is (on Twitter). How awkward was that?? :/

I mean no disrespect to Justin of course and i could be totally wrong but its just a thought I've had a few times.
Anyone else think the same or am i imagining it all lol?

BritS

Expert Member
Media
Nice new bulge picture!

One thing that I've always wondered though.... does anyone else also think that maybe theres a slight chance Justin did something to enlarge his penis? I could be wrong but its just the feeling i get sometimes.

I mean back when he was 19/20 or something i remember him hardly being in any pics & showing a large bulge of some short but then all of a sudden when those nude pics of him leaked showing him to be pretty large then the majority of this pics in pants or underwear he is showing a visible big bulge.
And lets not forget about when his dad started promoting how big his son is (on Twitter). How awkward was that?? :/

I mean no disrespect to Justin of course and i could be totally wrong but its just a thought I've had a few times.
Anyone else think the same or am i imagining it all lol?

Maybe it used to be less visible because he used to wear his pants sagging and more loose.

I think in that particular pic, he's not wearing any underwear.

pinokio

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nice new bulge picture!

He's just growing up, isn't he?

Reactions: Fabric_maker

The bleaching hair thing worked when it was longer, but now that it's short, he looks like Eminem's bastard child.

Reactions: brody and BDS

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe it used to be less visible because he used to wear his pants sagging and more loose.
That is a possibility yes.

He's just growing up, isn't he?
I guess it can be from that??? Maybe late bloomer and then suddenly at the end catched up quickly or something?

I don't know....for me it just looked like from a very quick amount of time he went from smaller to large.
Anyways all good for him!

Reactions: Aeproe and pinokio