Justin Bieber

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you mean by a freaking creep?
i think they might mean creep as in punk. because justin is always doing some messy shit. spitting on fans, pissing in mop buckets, defacing public property(that time he did an ugly af graffiti in a historical building in brazil and got away with it because he left the country before the cops got to him)

JosRan2017

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
St Johns (Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think they might mean creep as in punk. because justin is always doing some messy shit. spitting on fans, pissing in mop buckets, defacing public property(that time he did an ugly af graffiti in a historical building in brazil and got away with it because he left the country before the cops got to him)

Always doing stuff? Dont you mean used to do stuff because everything youve mention happend back in 2013. Last time I looked, its four years later and he's completely turned his life around. A completely different guy now but I guess some people are stuck in the past and can't move forward, accept changes or believe that people can grow up.

Peoplejusthate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always doing stuff? Dont you mean used to do stuff because everything youve mention happend back in 2013. Last time I looked, its four years later and he's completely turned his life around. A completely different guy now but I guess some people are stuck in the past and can't move forward, accept changes or believe that people can grow up.
Just saying I like Bieber, but he definitely hasn't changed the spitting thing was last year. And he still is pretty rude to his fans.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
tumblr_oonkjeVRC51qhft5ko1_500.jpg

Love when ASSumes the position...:).​

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Off to my ignore list you go :)

Because someone doesn't worship him? It's true Justin has not changed his attitude towards his fans. He's still a rude entitled. He's gorgeous and hella talented however he is not changed into a better person.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
once an asshole always an asshole. doesn't matter if it was 1 year ago or 4.
doesn't change the fact i wanna fuck him. as long as he's wearing a long sleeve shirt so i don't have to look at those fugly ass tattoos

Reactions: Lol27383

JosRan2017

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
St Johns (Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just saying I like Bieber, but he definitely hasn't changed the spitting thing was last year. And he still is pretty rude to his fans.
Do your research dude and you will clearly see that it was 2013. You will also see he in fact wasnt spitting at fans.