Justin Bieber

Almost wanna bet they've touched each other's hard dicks.

They are awfully affectionate.. I almost thought that was his dad, but Jeremy Bieber is not as attractive as Justin's "friend"

(I'm having a fantasy about Justin being gay, so thats why friend has "" around it)

Reactions: Beck19 and brody

They are awfully affectionate.. I almost thought that was his dad, but Jeremy Bieber is not as attractive as Justin's "friend"

(I'm having a fantasy about Justin being gay, so thats why friend has "" around it)
I wouldn't say gay but at least secretly bisexual. For sure if nothing else, sexually Into guys when drinking.

Reactions: Beck19

honeygelb

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone notice this?

Come on, Justin, admit it... he's your sex partner/boyfriend, that's why you're so relaxed around him...
There's a whole lotta people out there (and in this thread) who wouldn't mind you being gay.

Hung4HungInTX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They're probably not "sex partners," guys. Hillsong Church is not gay-affirming. They've made that clear on multiple occasions. They claim to be "gay welcoming," but they do not support gay marriage nor allow openly gay people to serve in leadership roles in their church. There have been controversies around this - e.g., when another LPSG mentionee Reed Kelly and his then boyfriend had to step down from leadership roles in the church when they went public with their relationship.

Reactions: brody